White House briefing room descends into chaos

DonGlock26

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2024

Joe got out of the basement again. :auiqs.jpg:

He's right. It's the Biden-HARRIS admin that is screwing over the American People with their
insane policies.

That's because the MAGAT lies are not working.

By almost all measures, we’ve got a strong economy, except for one thing that matters an awful lot: how Americans feel about it.

If they listen to Republicans, it's not good. The SECOND Trump gets into office, things will be good again. For them.

Fact is, if Democrats win, we go back to normal. Republicans will always bitch. But we go back to normal.

By almost all measures, we’ve got a strong economy, except for one thing that matters an awful lot: how Americans feel about it.

If they listen to Republicans, it's not good. The SECOND Trump gets into office, things will be good again. For them.

Fact is, if Democrats win, we go back to normal. Republicans will always bitch. But we go back to normal.

Normal? Do you buy food and gasoline?

Yes, I've noticed. I've also noticed that you are not answering my question.
Then you should love me. That's exactly what Trump does when asked a question. And his answer for EVERYTHING is drill baby drill. Well we're already doing that Don.

Republicans playing the victim card is the new normal. The funny thing is that they try to portray themselves as “tough”.

Joe got out of the basement again. :auiqs.jpg:

He's right. It's the Biden-HARRIS admin that is screwing over the American People with their
insane policies.

Unemployment down.
Wages up
Dow at all time high
We’re out of Afghanistan
Gas prices are down
Inflation under control

Some “screwing” we’re getting.

Oh, I forgot; the price of beans is up ten cents over last year.

the horror.....the horror

Unemployment down.
Wages up
Dow at all time high
We’re out of Afghanistan
Gas prices are down
Inflation under control

Down a fraction from incredible highs is not a good thing.

Unemployment down.
Wages up
Dow at all time high
We’re out of Afghanistan
Gas prices are down
Inflation under control

It's like taking medication for Type 2 diabetes. It does NOTHING to deal with the underlying cause, only makes the condition worse and more dangerous, but makes your numbers look good

Inflation is "under control" after doubling the cost of everything

Then you should love me. That's exactly what Trump does when asked a question. And his answer for EVERYTHING is drill baby drill. Well we're already doing that Don.

So, gas and food prices are painfully high. How about car prices and car insurance prices?

Republicans playing the victim card is the new normal. The funny thing is that they try to portray themselves as “tough”.

I've always said the one thing I like about Trump is he figures out what's wrong with America and he exploits it. Like illegal immigration. Ok, let's fix it. If American corporations say they need them, then make them legal and start paying taxes. Republicans won't like that idea. Why not?

If they say "because less workers means they have to pay us more, they're already paying you what they want to pay you now. Wages have been going up. Unions are winning raises. But fewer workers isn't going to mean higher wages. Unless these Republicans want to run all the hispanic workers out so people are forced to do business with American companies. But then a lot of companies will be shut down with that approach.

I say go after illegal employers who are trying to save a buck by paying illegals sub American wages. Illegal employers are who I'd go after. Clinton was. Bush stopped.

Forum List

Back