Bill has been introduced to re-direct FEMA funds from illegals to Helene victims

Another so-called conspiracy theory has been debunked.
FEMA has indeed run out of money which is why a mere $750 was available to Helene victims.

Rep Nancy Mace to the rescue. Let's see how many Democrats vote against this.

Your ignorance knows no boundary. The reason they give out $750 is not because they're out of money. It's because this is a specific FEMA program called Critical Needs Assistance. It's a one time $750 assistance.

The program existed under Trump too, only then, they handed out $500, not $750...

Yet another bullshit bill bought by alt-right Republicans to address a problem....that doesn't exist.
How far the party of Lincoln has fallen. :)

This is a prime example of just how disgusting Republicans really are. Nancy Mace wants to take away $1 billion from legal migrants here in the U.S. to provide an additional billion for disaster recovery...

But last week when Congress was voting to give FEMA $20 billion, Nancy Mace voted AGAINST it...

Screenshot_20241004_195602_Samsung Internet.jpg

Another so-called conspiracy theory has been debunked.
FEMA has indeed run out of money which is why a mere $750 was available to Helene victims.

Rep Nancy Mace to the rescue. Let's see how many Democrats vote against this.

confucius too little too late.jpg

Where's the lie, Marxie?

Mayorkas Bemoans Lack Of FEMA Cash For Hurricanes After Spending Nearly $1 Billion On Migrant Crisis​

Yet another brain dead rightie.

Idiot, money for the migrants comes out of a different funding than does money for Hurricane relief.

How about you pay fucking attention. 1 billion dollars of fema money was diverted to illegals after Bidumb created a border crises.

You said Myorkas said that. It took me only one post to make you run away from your own claim since it was the bullshit I pointed out it was.

Now watch me make an ass out of you all over again....

From what fund was that billion dollars diverted?

You said Myorkas said that. It took me only one post to make you run away from your own claim since it was the bullshit I pointed out it was.

Now watch me make an ass out of you all over again....

From what fund was that billion dollars diverted?
FEMA you fucking retard.

Forum List

Back