White House cocaine culprit unlikely to be found: Law enforcement official

F0O4pYSWAAE1rSH

Oh,
This is not dumber than any other thing coming out of that house lately. The house is not that big and the numbers very tightly controlled....

Drug test those in the WH that day and I'm sure you will get a pool of people to draw upon. If they can't go without a baggie even when inside the WH....they will certainly pop positive on a random.

Well, of course. It isn't as if the White House is a heavily protected building doesn't have cameras in many places. So, someone can walk in, place a bomb, and no surveillance who did it.

Oh, people walk by there all the time. 🤡

“Even if there were surveillance cameras, unless you were waving it around, it may not have been caught” by the cameras, added the official, who spoke on condition of anonymity given that it’s an ongoing investigation. “It’s a bit of a thoroughfare. People walk by there all the time.”

amazing how law enforcement can’t find the culprit in one of the most highly secure buildings in the world

Joe has reduced the White House into a drug infested and people who live to the extremes of civil society carnival show. Is this the way to force acceptance on the general population? This high inflation and making tens of millions of people poorer and more does not compute with this. Unfortunately, the voters are fools and ask for more gruel.

The Prog and central government security state have arrested grandmothers outside the Capitol building on Jan. 6 and they cannot tell us who the coke head is in the white house or the supreme court leaker and things like that.

I wanted to see if the Liberal News would talk about the cocaine........ 20 LONG minutes later, MSNBC never talked about the cocaine in the White House but YET it was all over the news on my feed. Would you not agree this is a first in news? MSNBC loves to trash Trump daily all day but when it comes with ANYTHING to do with Hunter Biden they won't touch it. I guess their brainwashed MSNBC fans believe everything they are fed....

We all sure know who the "cokehead" is in the White House :)
It's the men who are in prison or who are felons for far less that stinks. And then it goes to why we should have allegiance to a nation that is this blatant in corruption while we citizens in a free nation must comply to authoritarians. If the system takes from you then there is no wrong from taken from them if it gets that far. The system will incriminate itself due to their arrogance and hurt, maim and kill people with many of them getting away with it although there will be payoffs to the families. Unfortunately, the anger increases more and more.

Forum List

Back