White House 'DIALOGUE' Site Scrubbed of Eligibility Posts

Time's running out... obowma is going to have to come up with a long form copy or his original birth certificate sooner or later, and the pressure is mounting. I think a lot of people are in for a huge shock... this guy isn't eligible to be President...

Time is running out and this issue will not go away, as it shouldn't. 10 minutes, 10 dollars, but Obama instead spends 1 million to prevent the truth from being known. Why Obama?

One man commented on the news article in Hawaii and explained the problem very clearly. So well that even a liberal can understand it:
"I'm fifty years old and I need to apply for a passport," wrote one. "So I scan some representation of COLB onto my Facebook page. If I take my laptop to the DMV, can I just open my laptop to show my web page to the clerk who will then verify my citizenship and issue me a legal passport? I'm sorry but some documents need a paper trail."
Once again, the simplest thing to do would be for Barry to release the long form. Not releasing it just makes him look suspicious. Duh. And while he's at it, release his college records. Has any other president not release theirs? Odd, very odd.

Huh? Why on earth should he release his college records? Did Reagan? Did G.H. Bush? Did Clinton?

It has no relation to his job qualifications. Isn't anything private?

Are you serious??? It has no relation??? So...by that logic, I can go to some big company and ask for a very important job and just tell them I went to Harvard and graduated in the top of my class...no wait...make that the VERY TOP of my class. I was the muddafuggin Valedictorian!!! And I spent about 10 years doing really important stuff and know alot about all the stuff they do here at...uh...what's the name of this company again???? Ah...never mind...It really doesn't matter because I already know how to run this place. It doesn't matter what my experience is. Trust me! I'm gonna make some BIG BIG CHANGES that lots of people will like. You'll see...

See how stupid that sounds? But you want to know if it's that big of a deal? And yes... they ALL have produced these records. It's a requirement. Or at least it used to be. But CHANGE has come to Washington and it's all about be VERY VERY DIFFERENT.

Thanks Obama...I knew you could do it.

Very simply, the public has a right to know. Things have changed in the last few presidential campaigns. Full disclosure is now the normal course. Except for a usurper who thinks he is above the law. Regardless, the public has a right to know how Barry paid for his education. Was he given entrance to Columbia or Harvard due to AA? Did he receive grants? Take out loans? Get paid under the table illegally by some political group or politician? Did he deal drugs to pay his expenses? What grades did he receive, as opposed to earn? What did he write or state in any essay, thesis, dissertation? The public has a right to see all of this. It has been delivered by recent candidates, why not Barry? Is it his elitist "right"?

When was Barry properly vetted during his campaign? If he was vetted in the same way Barry vetted many of his tax-dodging cabinet prospects, then America is in dire straits. Again, this is very simple, produce a long form birth certificate. And while he's at it, school transcripts, as well as release all written documents. Until Barry releases his long form birth certificate, Barry is an impostor. A usurper, and probably guilty of numerous felonies.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Once again, the simplest thing to do would be for Barry to release the long form. Not releasing it just makes him look suspicious. Duh. And while he's at it, release his college records. Has any other president not release theirs? Odd, very odd.

Huh? Why on earth should he release his college records? Did Reagan? Did G.H. Bush? Did Clinton?

It has no relation to his job qualifications. Isn't anything private?

Didn't say it had any relation to his job qualifications. Just very curious that W's records were released and McCain's college days are out there for all to see. Why not Obama's? He's refused to release them. Why? Like with the long form birth certificate, why not just release them? Is he entitled to privacy? Being POTUS, one's past is an open book.

Privacy in this day and age is a legitimate concern and unlike McCain, Obama is very tech-literate and aware of privacy concerns and how he and his family could be effected by them. I don't blame him for not wanting to release unnecessary stuff to the internet community.

By the way - certain aspects of academic records ARE public knowledge - for example Clinton's being a Rhodes Scholar or Obama graduating Magna Cum Laude, the top 10% of Harvard Law School students. You don't need transcripts to verify that.

And did prior candidates all release actual transcripts? Bush, Kerry and I think Gore did. But did GH Bush? Ronald Reagan? Carter?

According to http://www.eduinreview.com/blog/2008/10/john-mccains-gpa-and-college-records/ - McCain released neither Naval Academy transcripts nor GPA but "he did admit to graduating fifth from the bottom of his class"

Nor did Sarah Palin http://www.eduinreview.com/blog/2008/10/sarah-palins-gpa-and-college-record/

Did Biden? http://www.eduinreview.com/blog/2008/10/joe-bidens-gpa-and-college-record/

Another interesting link: http://modern-us-history.suite101.com/article.cfm/a_century_of_u_s_presidents_qualifications

Last edited:
Time is running out and this issue will not go away, as it shouldn't. 10 minutes, 10 dollars, but Obama instead spends 1 million to prevent the truth from being known. Why Obama?

He did? According to what?

Last edited:
Privacy in this day and age is a legitimate concern and unlike McCain, Obama is very tech-literate and aware of privacy concerns and how he and his family could be effected by them. I don't blame him for not wanting to release unnecessary stuff to the internet community.

McCain? Poor red herring. Obummer's long form birth certificate is unnecessary? Is Barry above the supreme law of the land, our Constitution? Only if you can prove Barry is above the law as stated is this unnecessary.

It is easy to understand why Barry is fighting so hard and spending so much to prevent the truth from coming out though. How could he ever face his daughters again after the truth is revealed that Obama is a filthy liar that stole an election and has committed high crimes and treason? He can't. He can't face them again after he admits he is a usurper and a liar. So he fights instead, spending buckets of money to desperately try to silence true patriots that demand the truth from him. I'm not one of his daughters, so he just needs to come clean. I can't possibly think any less of him.

Last edited:

McCain? Poor red herring. Obummer's long form birth certificate is unnecessary? Is Barry above the supreme law of the land, our Constitution? Only if you can prove Barry is above the law as stated is this unnecessary.
[/quote]

Not a red herring - simply a comparison to an older generation of politician. A short form birth certificate is 100% legal and accurate and that is the form the Hawaiian Dept. of Health releases when you ask for a copy. Unless you believe in conspiracy theories that is....

It is easy to understand why Barry is fighting so hard and spending so much to prevent the truth from coming out though.

Huh? Spending so much....? Got any facts to substantiate that? Truth is out buddy.

How could he ever face his daughters again after the truth is revealed that Obama is a filthy liar that stole an election and has committed high crimes and treason? He can't. He can't face them again after he admits he is a usurper and a liar. So he fights instead, spending buckets of money to desperately try to silence true patriots that demand the truth from him. I'm not one of his daughters, so he just needs to come clean. I can't possibly think any less of him.

Now you sound like the beginning of a good suspense novel...:tongue:

snoopy.jpg

By the way - certain aspects of academic records ARE public knowledge - for example Clinton's being a Rhodes Scholar or Obama graduating Magna Cum Laude, the top 10% of Harvard Law School students. You don't need transcripts to verify that.

And did prior candidates all release actual transcripts? Bush, Kerry and I think Gore did. But did GH Bush? Ronald Reagan? Carter?

According to John McCain's College Records | Edu in Review Blog - McCain released neither Naval Academy transcripts nor GPA but "he did admit to graduating fifth from the bottom of his class"

Nor did Sarah Palin Sarah Palin's College Record | Edu in Review Blog

Did Biden? Joe Biden's College Record | Edu in Review Blog

Another interesting link: A Century of U. S. Presidents: Qualifications: Education, Experience and Background Events Compared | Suite101.com

No they didn't. But I'd be willing to wager a pretty penny that if asked, they would have obliged - no qualms, no 'uuhhh', no hesitation.

Barry works for us; does he think otherwise? He is an elected official and his past - including school records and anything else the public (his employers) deems - is privy to scrutiny. The fact that Barry continues to evade, ignore and hide his past speaks volumes and it's got squat to do with privacy.

Last edited:

It is easy to understand why Barry is fighting so hard and spending so much to prevent the truth from coming out though. How could he ever face his daughters again after the truth is revealed that Obama is a filthy liar that stole an election and has committed high crimes and treason? He can't. He can't face them again after he admits he is a usurper and a liar. So he fights instead, spending buckets of money to desperately try to silence true patriots that demand the truth from him. I'm not one of his daughters, so he just needs to come clean. I can't possibly think any less of him.

The media seems to think so. Evan Thomas on Chris Matthews likened Obama to God.

No they didn't. But I'd be willing to wager a pretty penny that if asked, they would have obliged - no qualms, no 'uuhhh', no hesitation.

Umh....I'm pretty sure they were asked....at least Palin was and McCain since it was stated they "refused" to release them. I seriously doubt that Biden would be left off the hook either given all his gaffs.

Barry works for us; does he think otherwise? He is an elected official and his past - including school records and anything else the public (his employers) deems - is privy to scrutiny. The fact that Barry continues to evade, ignore and hide his past speaks volumes and it's got squat to do with privacy.

Pthhhwww....there are some things that an employer has no legal right to demand. That's just the way it is.

Umh....I'm pretty sure they were asked....at least Palin was and McCain since it was stated they "refused" to release them. I seriously doubt that Biden would be left off the hook either given all his gaffs.

Pthhhwww....there are some things that an employer has no legal right to demand. That's just the way it is.

Bull fucking shit, Coyote. Especially when it comes to POTUS.

The longer Barry's evades these issues, the guiltier he looks of something. Sooner or later the truth will out. It always does.

Stuff like following through with campaign promises to be transparent ? You're right--that's far too much to ask of any poitician. :lol:

No, even for the POTUS - there's a host of laws surrounding what is required to be open to the public - campaign contributions, financial disclosures, tax records etc etc. But even the POTUS has some rights to privacy and there are limits to what any citizen can claim a "right to" from an elected official.

The longer Barry's evades these issues, the guiltier he looks of something. Sooner or later the truth will out. It always does.

The truth has come out, but it will never satisfy some people because conspiracy theories sound so plausable and because they will either ignore evidence to the contrary or distort to in some way to verify their conspiracy claim. Any inconvenient facts are irrelevant.

People who believe in a conspiracy theory "develop a selective perception, their mind refuses to accept contrary evidence," Chip Berlet, a senior analyst with Political Research Associates who studies such theories, says. "As soon as you criticize a conspiracy theory, you become part of the conspiracy."

or maybe the freaks should stop raising conspiracy theories.

Hey DUMBASS...

There is no theory... IT'S AN ESTABLISHED, INDISPUTABLE FACT:

Senator B. Hussein Obama and the Governor of Hawaii have CONSPIRED<<< See definition below>>> TO PREVENT ACCESS BY THE US CITIZENRY OF THE BIRTH RECORDS OF THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES.

Now, theories are all that is posible of what those records CONTAIN; BECAUSE OF THE CONSPIRACY NOTED ABOVE.

The OP simply points out the duplicitous, deceitful nature of this leftists, is not distinct in any way, from that common to the ideological left on the whole... While it serves to highlight the obvious; its a brilliant illustration which discredits in finality ANY assessment by ANYONE that this administration is anything more than a lying sack of leftism.

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: 007

No, even for the POTUS - there's a host of laws surrounding what is required to be open to the public - campaign contributions, financial disclosures, tax records etc etc. But even the POTUS has some rights to privacy and there are limits to what any citizen can claim a "right to" from an elected official.

The truth has come out, but it will never satisfy some people because conspiracy theories sound so plausable and because they will either ignore evidence to the contrary or distort to in some way to verify their conspiracy claim. Any inconvenient facts are irrelevant.

People who believe in a conspiracy theory "develop a selective perception, their mind refuses to accept contrary evidence," Chip Berlet, a senior analyst with Political Research Associates who studies such theories, says. "As soon as you criticize a conspiracy theory, you become part of the conspiracy."

Well, there may be some information which is not worthy of public discussion... but none of those are mandated by the US constitution... and since the US CONSTITUTION serves one purpose and one purpose ONLY and that is to LIMIT the scope of power of the US Government and to establish the RULES for participation... by that government; and since the US Constitution requires the individual running for the Presidency, MUST be a natural born citizen... then it damn well provides that the birth records of a candidate are not out of bounds.

The very notion that the President and the Governor of Hawaii have conspired to conceal those records is LUDICROUS...

There is absolutely NO REASON, for the BOY King to have had his Birth Records sealed... and he SHOULD have been eliminated from the contest the moment that such occurred.

That he was not, is a certain sign that the system is BROKEN; and a broken system cannot serve justice; and a system that does not serves justice, no longer serves the people; and a system which does not serve the people can only be serving itself and as such stands as the ENEMY of the PEOPLE...

Can't see any basis for HOPE there... But it DOES provide a sound basis for "CHANGE"...

Last edited:
Obama's birth record is not out of bounds.

The Original was viewed and certified by the people charged with viewing and certifyng everyone elses BC. A BC was certified, his place of birth was certified.

If the State of Hawaii were to cave to these demands, it would make a terrible mess. Rather than see the obvious, you nut balls reach for the absurd. The obvious is that if we invalidate the certified BC, issued by Hawaii, then ALL OF THEM are invalid. People with sense understand that the system of certifying birth can be turned on it's head if ANY certifed BC is deemed invalid for the cause of establishing place of birth.

Dumb asses. If Obama's certified BC is no good, no one's is.

Link?

The longer Barry evades these issues, the guiltier he looks of something. Sooner or later the truth will out. It always does.

C - if there is nothing to hide . . . . why not just show the information that the public has been asking for? Why spend all that time and effort not showing the long form and not showing his college records, when showing them will shut the majority of folks up? Sure, you'll always have the CT crowd but if the long form BC shows all is on the up and up . . . . he has no worries. So, why not show it? Why is he keeping his college records sealed? Privacy? Oh come on, that's a lame excuse at best. You honestly don't find the fact that he is purposely not releasing information that the public is (and has been) asking for odd?

The Original was viewed and certified by the people charged with viewing and certifyng everyone elses BC. A BC was certified, his place of birth was certified.

If the State of Hawaii were to cave to these demands, it would make a terrible mess. Rather than see the obvious, you nut balls reach for the absurd. The obvious is that if we invalidate the certified BC, issued by Hawaii, then ALL OF THEM are invalid. People with sense understand that the system of certifying birth can be turned on it's head if ANY certifed BC is deemed invalid for the cause of establishing place of birth.

No one's as in past presidents? Over and done with. No one's as in . . . . all other people who need a certified bc? Barry isn't 'no one'; he's the POTUS and his employers (that would be us) are requesting to see his long term BC. What's the big deal?

The simplest solution would be for him to show the long form, period. It will shut the majority of folks up - the ones actively pursuing it, CT types will always be around - and we can call it a day. That is, if everything is on the up and up.

Link?

The longer Barry evades these issues, the guiltier he looks of something. Sooner or later the truth will out. It always does.

C - if there is nothing to hide . . . . why not just show the information that the public has been asking for? Why spend all that time and effort not showing the long form and not showing his college records, when showing them will shut the majority of folks up? Sure, you'll always have the CT crowd but if the long form BC shows all is on the up and up . . . . he has no worries. So, why not show it?

Because at what point do you stop? At what point do you preserve privacy? Simply keeping confidential information confidential doesn't mean you "have something to hide". The long form contains a great deal more information - private information on the parents, their address' etc - that have no relevance what-so-ever to the issue. The short form is 100% legal and accurate for the purpose of proving place, date and time of birth and who the parents were and that is all that is required for proving eligibility for the position.

Why is he keeping his college records sealed? Privacy? Oh come on, that's a lame excuse at best. You honestly don't find the fact that he is purposely not releasing information that the public is (and has been) asking for odd?

Why would I find it odd?

Why did McCain keep his sealed? Biden? Palin? Despite being asked?

They have some rights to privacy - all three were self-admittedly less then stellar students. Obama was a less then stellar student in his UG years. Perhaps they don't want it bandied about the internet because it isn't relevant.

No one's as in past presidents? Over and done with. No one's as in . . . . all other people who need a certified bc? Barry isn't 'no one'; he's the POTUS and his employers (that would be us) are requesting to see his long term BC. What's the big deal?

The simplest solution would be for him to show the long form, period. It will shut the majority of folks up - the ones actively pursuing it, CT types will always be around - and we can call it a day. That is, if everything is on the up and up.

I still assert, with plenty of support, that the people who beleive this stuff, the people who have pulled others onto this band wagon, simply do not accept evidence or proof. If the original was released, it wouldn't convince MOST of these people. You can look right up the list of post here and see one nut ball going on about how a photo of the BC on the internet doesn't prove anything to him. These people expect to actually hold the damned thing. They admit up front that seeing a copy of it in the paper, in the news, proves nothing to them. We have to let a few million nut balls actually HOLD the BC. It would be destroyed in the process and MOST of them will still cry foul. The people who have actually held this copy, attest it is real. The people who have held the original, attest it is real. That's all we're going to get. Even in the event it is "released" there will only be a select few who view it, a photocopy made and then posted on the internet and printed in papers. These people have already demonstrated that NONE of those actions are enough to prove anything to them.

Just check out any other conspiracy nut ball crap. Dig up some polls on the number of people that believe there are aliens in Area 51. Check out how many swamp creature and Sasquatch beleivers there are. Check out the Kennedy assasination theorist.

These people are nut balls. Palin and simple.

There is no reason for any intelligent person to doubt the certifed location of the man's birth. The stated reason for this suspicion is a LACK of reason to be suspicious. Just take a look at my adopted sig line from Pale Rider. He acknowledges that HIS IGNORANCE is ample grounds for PLENTY of suspicion.

That is not the reasoning of a rational human being. None of this crap is.

I have to agree with those wondering why Obama has not simply released the long form certificate.

Has he actually sealed his birth record? Do you have a link to that information?

If so, that is a very odd thing to have done...

Forum List

Back