White House faces criticism for hosting an event with transgender advocate Jonathan Van Ness

Getting a meet and greet at the White House with the President or Vice-President cannot be something easily done unless you're a foreign dignitary or an American of high importance. Therefore, one must wonder how a clown like this managed to do it and what this administration's priorities are.

I don't think he's transgender, not that it matters to me. I vaguely recall him from "Funny or Die." My daughter made me watch "Queer Eye." I thought it was moderately funny, but as I understand the show, I'm not in their demographics. lol And apparantly that show was what got him an invite from Harris for the WH. It's probably good for the dems to keep Biden away. LOL

It's a slow day, and I just got my bill for my prostate surgery. I need a laugh. LOL

Democrats have an election that Republicans continue to try and give away with Trump and they pull stunts like this.

Good Lord, so much stupid to go around.
Don't panic, you got more than your fair share of stupid.

uhm----is it ok if I say that politicians, for the sake of obtaining votes, function like prostitutes?

uhm----is it ok if I say that politicians, for the sake of obtaining votes, function like prostitutes?
Some Americans go into politics as a way to serve their Community and/or their Country.

dimocrap FILTH go into politics as a career. That is the complete opposite of what America was founded as. We aren't supposed to have career politicians. We aren't supposed to have a Ruling Class.

But dimocrap FILTH see themselves as both.

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. THEY are who you're talking about. The Social Parasites, the belly-worms in the gut of society, the fleas on a dog, the blood-sucking parasites that always kill their hosts.

Parasites, aka; dimocraps, ALWAYS kill their hosts. parasites gonna parasite. Once they latch on, they will never stop until either they, or the host, is dead.

We need to de-worm society. Without mercy.

Let the papers holler and scream and piss and moan. Let the lesbians on Daytime TV raise Holy Hell let the dickless wonders on Late Night, the Cuckolds in Primetime News -- Let them all scream their brains out. They're not just part of the problem; They ARE the problem.

When Trump gets in, he needs to do what's necessary. But I'm not sure he has the stomach for it. DeSantis does.

Getting a meet and greet at the White House with the President or Vice-President cannot be something easily done unless you're a foreign dignitary or an American of high importance. Therefore, one must wonder how a clown like this managed to do it and what this administration's priorities are.

He's trans? Not gay or queer?

At any rate, much more importantly, this moment has passed. Democrats used to be AHEAD of the cultural curve by are very much behind it now.

We are under a switch unseen since the 60s. The parties are completely switching. Fascinating.

Via the white house mophead:

Believe us not your lying eyes

Just a note for the leftists here, because I know this is confusing for them; the 6'4" bearded guy in a dress and heels is still a man.

I don't know what you mean. It's easy to see why he had a meet and greet with Biden. Full on DEI.

Some Americans go into politics as a way to serve their Community and/or their Country.

dimocrap FILTH go into politics as a career. That is the complete opposite of what America was founded as. We aren't supposed to have career politicians. We aren't supposed to have a Ruling Class.

But dimocrap FILTH see themselves as both.

dimocraps are the scum of the Earth. THEY are who you're talking about. The Social Parasites, the belly-worms in the gut of society, the fleas on a dog, the blood-sucking parasites that always kill their hosts.

Parasites, aka; dimocraps, ALWAYS kill their hosts. parasites gonna parasite. Once they latch on, they will never stop until either they, or the host, is dead.

We need to de-worm society. Without mercy.

Let the papers holler and scream and piss and moan. Let the lesbians on Daytime TV raise Holy Hell let the dickless wonders on Late Night, the Cuckolds in Primetime News -- Let them all scream their brains out. They're not just part of the problem; They ARE the problem.

When Trump gets in, he needs to do what's necessary. But I'm not sure he has the stomach for it. DeSantis does.
I am a registered democrat since the very DAY I turned 21.
(that long ago---21) I don't remember when the last time
I voted DEMOCRAT (I must be a little senile). Trump has
many flaws----but he will (hopefully) get my vote. The
world has turned upside down

I am a registered democrat since the very DAY I turned 21.
(that long ago---21) I don't remember when the last time
I voted DEMOCRAT (I must be a little senile). Trump has
many flaws----but he will (hopefully) get my vote. The
world has turned upside down
No, it hasn't.

The 'world' has done exactly what every civilization in human history has done. All civilizations, all societies go through what we're going through. Egypt with its Priests and priestesses gumming up the works, Greece, Rome, Islam, Christendom, Judaism, Hindus, France -- which is where all this shit started. Even Britain to a lesser extent.

France devolved into the usual, normal 'Rulers vs the Ruled' and -- They got it all wrong when they overthrew them. Then came some imbecile named 'Marx' who was the bastard child of the whore of the French Revolution.

Every one of them has a sad story to tell but the results are usually the same. Our Founders knew all this when they started. They warned us about dimocrap scum and they tried to make it difficult for those parasitic filth to gain power.

But, like aging, it is almost as inexorable as death itself. We can fight and we can win much of the time But at some point, the worms always win. Always.

We can, hopefully, keep them at bay for a few more decades. Maybe more. The fight against dimocrap scum will go on forever, of that you can be assured. As long as there are those who are willing to work for what they want, there will be dimocrap scum trying to steal it from them. It is Nature's way.

Fight. Never give up. Fight and you'll never be alone

Hey, at least this distracts us from talking about Biden's Broken Brain...so that's a silver lining for Democrats.

Forum List

Back