White House Fence-jumper Made It Into Wh

Delta4Embassy

Gold Member
Dec 12, 2013
Earth
White House Partially Evacuated as Fence Jumper Gets Into Executive Mansion - ABC News

"Part of the White House had to be evacuated Friday evening after a North Lawn fence jumper briefly eluded security and made it all the way inside the executive mansion.

Omar Gonzalez, 42, was unarmed when he was arrested after jumping the fence and entering the White House through the North Portico doors, Secret Service Spokesman Ed Donovan told ABC News. Gonzales ignored commands from Secret Service, Donovan added."

My first thought is is this a test or probe for a suicide bombing mission? See how far you can get and if a suicide bombing is possible.

There have been a few party crashers in the white house, and obama has a few terrorist friends so nothing new here.

White House Partially Evacuated as Fence Jumper Gets Into Executive Mansion - ABC News

"Part of the White House had to be evacuated Friday evening after a North Lawn fence jumper briefly eluded security and made it all the way inside the executive mansion.

Omar Gonzalez, 42, was unarmed when he was arrested after jumping the fence and entering the White House through the North Portico doors, Secret Service Spokesman Ed Donovan told ABC News. Gonzales ignored commands from Secret Service, Donovan added."

My first thought is is this a test or probe for a suicide bombing mission? See how far you can get and if a suicide bombing is possible.
More likely it's a dry run for an orchestrated event to ultimately end up with the president (and I use that term loosely) declaring martial law. He's not planning to leave when his term is up.

More likely it's a dry run for an orchestrated event to ultimately end up with the president (and I use that term loosely) declaring martial law. He's not planning to leave when his term is up.
Tin foil hat a little too tight?

Why is it tin foil hat? There is a good possibility that was what happen. Not to long ago it could have been said it was tin foil hat time if you said Americans were joining terrorist groups like they are now.

Not as tight as the butt cheeks around your neck. Wake up, your president is a tyrant.

You freaks are pretty damn funny but when I realize that crazy people are allowed to vote it ceases to be funny.

LOL

First of all, Obama will leave when his term is up , just as every other President has.

Second of all, even if he were inclined to try to stay , he'd HAVE to have the military to do so, and the military not only isn't very fond of the guy, they also are sworn to uphold the Constitution, not the current President.

In other words, when his term is up, he'll be moving out of the White House.

Surprised this thread has turned into a joke.
This is no joke. Probably the act of a lone nut - but it is not only possible that this is a dry run for something else - but plausible.
What if this was a suicide bomber? We would be reading some very different news this morning.
My question is just how in the hell is security so lax?? I would fully expect that a fence jumper would be shot before getting to the building.

"Gonzales" huh ? Probably a Mex pissed off that Obama hasn't yet rolled out the red carpet for his illegal brothers and sisters.
Hold on Speedy, as soon as the election is over Obama will be getting the amnesty papers ready.

Surprised this thread has turned into a joke.
This is no joke. Probably the act of a lone nut - but it is not only possible that this is a dry run for something else - but plausible.
What if this was a suicide bomber? We would be reading some very different news this morning.
My question is just how in the hell is security so lax?? I would fully expect that a fence jumper would be shot before getting to the building.
It's a joke because of how obama has acted the past 6 years unlike a leader and a adult obama has acted like a brat.

Forum List

Back