White House Fence-jumper Made It Into Wh

White House Partially Evacuated as Fence Jumper Gets Into Executive Mansion - ABC News

"Part of the White House had to be evacuated Friday evening after a North Lawn fence jumper briefly eluded security and made it all the way inside the executive mansion.

Omar Gonzalez, 42, was unarmed when he was arrested after jumping the fence and entering the White House through the North Portico doors, Secret Service Spokesman Ed Donovan told ABC News. Gonzales ignored commands from Secret Service, Donovan added."

My first thought is is this a test or probe for a suicide bombing mission? See how far you can get and if a suicide bombing is possible.
More likely it's a dry run for an orchestrated event to ultimately end up with the president (and I use that term loosely) declaring martial law. He's not planning to leave when his term is up.

Yep round up the rightwing white christian terrorists
Guano,you are bat shit crazy.

You freaks are pretty damn funny but when I realize that crazy people are allowed to vote it ceases to be funny.

so you joined just for this? to tell people they're crazy
Crazy with seething hatred for a man who kicked your butts twice. Sorry to come here and ruin your circle jerk.

I guess you would know the butt burn after GWB of all people beat the crap out of your side, twice.

I wonder why the board puts up with such overt racism.

And President Obama shit all,over you rightwing crackers TWICE:laugh2::laugh2:

Mr. President tear down that fence.

Every liberals knows that walls and fences don't work.

That fence around the White House is a symbol of exclusion.

Shame on you Mr. President, shame on you. Exclusion and division is not what America is about.
Yeah Shame on you Mr. President for not wanting a nut job to to walk in at will and slaughter your entire family, shame on you.

Good for you Mr. President. Build a fence around your house so those jumping the fence in the south can't get in.

Hell, once he got into the White House, Obama should have immediately granted him amnesty and allowed him to stay there indefinitely.

Breaking the law shouldn't matter at all...the White House is a mansion with a staff to clean and chefs to cook grommet meals, the guy was just trying to make a better life for himself. Who the fuck is Obama to tell him he has to leave?!?

Shame on you Mr. President, shame on you. Exclusion and division is not what America is about.
Yeah Shame on you Mr. President for not wanting a nut job to to walk in at will and slaughter your entire family, shame on you.

What are you talking about? For years now liberals have been telling everyone that fences and walls don't stop people, that they're ineffective and a waste of money. Besides they symbolize that America is evil.

There's nothing good about a fence. Liberals have told me so.

Good for you Mr. President. Build a fence around your house so those jumping the fence in the south can't get in.
Really? Obama didn't put that fence up, it's been there for years.

What are you talking about? For years now liberals have been telling everyone that fences and walls don't stop people, that they're ineffective and a waste of money. Besides they symbolize that America is evil.

There's nothing good about a fence. Liberals have told me so.
I guess you didn't get the memo. Here I'll share mine with you

ATTENTION!:

Citizens of the United States of America the CDC has determined that Liberalism as it exists in the USA has been found to be a dangerous disease. It can cause small mindedness,out of control spending,racist outbursts against innocent people known as "reverse racism",infanticide and illogical thinking in general. If you encounter anyone infected with Liberalism do not approach them as the disease is highly contagious;they are zombies. Call the CDC Immediately for a quarantine crew.

Thank You and have a nice day

Centers of Disease Control

You Obama haters have nailed it again!
Just another goddam fence-jumping illegal immigrant!

The man accused of getting inside the White House after scaling a fence is a veteran who was awarded a medal for his service in Iraq and retired due to disability.

Authorities have identified the intruder from Friday night's (local time) shocking incident as Omar J. Gonzalez, 42, of Copperas Cove, Texas, and the US Army said he had served from 1997 to 2003, when he was discharged, and then again from 2005 to December 2012, when he retired.

The military does not provide details about a soldier's disability due to privacy considerations.
-------------------------------------------
According to a criminal complaint, Gonzalez told Secret Service agents after his arrest that he was "concerned that the atmosphere was collapsing" and needed to contact the president "so he could get word out to the people."
White House knifeman a decorated soldier Stuff.co.nz

Really? Obama didn't put that fence up, it's been there for years.

Whow you really got me, damn feel the burn.

Think the Secret Service is still pissed about not having hookers when out of the country?

Forum List

Back