White House Fence-jumper Made It Into Wh

The citizens should be able to go into the white house instead of people like Bill Ayers, rap stars, other celebrities or 1st tranny's nasty family.

"Gonzales".

What, illegals* AREN'T welcome in The White House?

Now what in Hell kind of hypocrisy is THAT!

* Don't get yer liberal knickers all in a twist. That's not a statement that the fella ain't in America legally, just that it's illegal to jump the WH fence.

Most likely just an attention seeker. No different than guys who run onto the field during a baseball game.

White House Partially Evacuated as Fence Jumper Gets Into Executive Mansion - ABC News

"Part of the White House had to be evacuated Friday evening after a North Lawn fence jumper briefly eluded security and made it all the way inside the executive mansion.

Omar Gonzalez, 42, was unarmed when he was arrested after jumping the fence and entering the White House through the North Portico doors, Secret Service Spokesman Ed Donovan told ABC News. Gonzales ignored commands from Secret Service, Donovan added."

My first thought is is this a test or probe for a suicide bombing mission? See how far you can get and if a suicide bombing is possible.
More likely it's a dry run for an orchestrated event to ultimately end up with the president (and I use that term loosely) declaring martial law. He's not planning to leave when his term is up.

LOL

First of all, Obama will leave when his term is up , just as every other President has.

Second of all, even if he were inclined to try to stay , he'd HAVE to have the military to do so, and the military not only isn't very fond of the guy, they also are sworn to uphold the Constitution, not the current President.

In other words, when his term is up, he'll be moving out of the White House.
Yeah, I see how much our government has done to stop his Constitutional violations so far.

White House Partially Evacuated as Fence Jumper Gets Into Executive Mansion - ABC News

"Part of the White House had to be evacuated Friday evening after a North Lawn fence jumper briefly eluded security and made it all the way inside the executive mansion.

Omar Gonzalez, 42, was unarmed when he was arrested after jumping the fence and entering the White House through the North Portico doors, Secret Service Spokesman Ed Donovan told ABC News. Gonzales ignored commands from Secret Service, Donovan added."

My first thought is is this a test or probe for a suicide bombing mission? See how far you can get and if a suicide bombing is possible.

Omar Gonzalez? Great now ISIS is recruiting the Mexicans crossing the border. " Allah Akbar Amigo's!"

Omar Gonzalez? Great now ISIS is recruiting the Mexicans crossing the border. " Allah Akbar Amigo's!"

Have they reported the skin color or nationality of the fence jumper yet? The first name Omar almost makes him sound black. I have a black friend with the last name Hernandez. Could be a similar situation. :dunno:

You freaks are pretty damn funny but when I realize that crazy people are allowed to vote it ceases to be funny.

so you joined just for this? to tell people they're crazy
Crazy with seething hatred for a man who kicked your butts twice. Sorry to come here and ruin your circle jerk.

Right. Hitler was elected as well. So would you be on your knees gumming his pud too?

983a89df0563d8d37499dd98e277ea1a7ec04dd34b3c5d990c4ec019420e9a06.jpg

Have they reported the skin color or nationality of the fence jumper yet? The first name Omar almost makes him sound black. I have a black friend with the last name Hernandez. Could be a similar situation. :dunno:

Last "Omar" I knew made tents for that bin Laden fella. He wasn't Mexican but then maybe the jumping fool was only half Mexican. Lot of "halfsies" running around D.C. these days.....

One can only hope.
Right. Hitler was elected as well. So would you be on your knees gumming his pud too?

Some of you RWs are beyond stupid and/or just loony.

I hated W but I would have defended him to the death. I really believe that's true. I'm an American and he was my president. When he disappeared on 9/11, granted that it was before we all knew he was hiding the bin Laden family, others were saying he should not have turned tail and run. I said, and still believe now, that what was important is that the president of the US stay safe and alive.

It didn't matter whether I liked or agreed with his politics. What mattered was the stability of my country, as well as the rest of the world.

I wish you Pootarians would get the hell out of my country. You would not be missed.

I appears a "wetback" became a "fenceback," but was really a "brokeback" looking for "action" with Barry!

That's what I figured too. He's probably another scorned lover from Barry's past. Seriously though, how ironic would it be if a Mexican illegal assassinated Buckwheat? It'd serve him right. In short order, the democrats would have a forty foot high wall of solid cement running the entire length of our southern border...and ten thousand new border guards packing assault rifles to man it.

If this president was assassinated, there's probably a very good chance the assassin would be a foreigner, probably a radical Muslim, who got into the country across our southern border. I'm sure Bammy and the Secret Service are mulling over that very prospect as I type.

There have been a lot of fence jumpers. It seems like it happens every year. I remember a story about a guy that got close to Pres Carter on the lawn, and another that got over the fence 2 or 3 times. I think this is nothing new.

One can only hope.

Some of you RWs are beyond stupid and/or just loony.

I hated W but I would have defended him to the death. I really believe that's true. I'm an American and he was my president. When he disappeared on 9/11, granted that it was before we all knew he was hiding the bin Laden family, others were saying he should not have turned tail and run. I said, and still believe now, that what was important is that the president of the US stay safe and alive.

It didn't matter whether I liked or agreed with his politics. What mattered was the stability of my country, as well as the rest of the world.

I wish you Pootarians would get the hell out of my country. You would not be missed.

Oh for God's sake, lay off the Brandy Alexanders before you post.

Seriously though, how ironic would it be if a Mexican illegal assassinated Buckwheat? It'd serve him right.

You are as unAmerican as they come.

A lefty condemning a patriot as unAmerican. That's more ironic than Buckwheat getting himself blown up by some radical he let cross our southern border with impunity. Of course he'd be race-baiting and defaming detractors of this ILLEGAL trade as "racists" right up till the second he was blown into a thousand pieces.

Honestly, I think the greatest potential threat against the White House right now, is some suicide bomber Muslim fanatic crossing our southern border because Bammy let him cross our southern border. Why not? Thousands of suicide bombings have been perpetrated around the world in the past 15 years. Tens of thousands of people have died in those terror bombings. I can't believe they haven't hit the US again since 9/11. We're long overdue.

As far as I know they haven't.

Seriously though, how ironic would it be if a Mexican illegal assassinated Buckwheat? It'd serve him right.

You are as unAmerican as they come.

A lefty condemning a patriot as unAmerican. That's more ironic than Buckwheat getting himself blown up by some radical he let cross our southern border with impunity. Of course he'd be race-baiting and defaming detractors of this ILLEGAL trade as "racists" right up till the second he was blown into a thousand pieces.

Honestly, I think the greatest potential threat against the White House right now, is some suicide bomber Muslim fanatic crossing our southern border because Bammy let him cross our southern border. Why not? Thousands of suicide bombings have been perpetrated around the world in the past 15 years. Tens of thousands of people have died in those terror bombings. I can't believe they haven't hit the US again since 9/11. We're long overdue.

Love him or hate him, Obama was democratically elected, and you wish death upon him. You are scum.

Forum List

Back