White House Garden Overgrown With Weeds

BullKurtz

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2013
Moochelle Hussein Soetoro, restless and bored with slapping Barry around, decided the White House needed a garden, right? So she rounded up a fawning press, some seeds, a hoe and a shovel and made a big news splash, all on OUR dime of course. But the stunt garden wasn't enough....she decided the public school menus had to be vegetablized. We've seen what a diet of arugula and tofu has produced in Barry's behavior as his already tiny nuts shrunk into raisins. :lol:

michelle_obama.jpg

But WAIT! Now the garden of good and evil has been abandoned "by the shutdown" according to those in the know. But WAIT! Isn't this Moochelle's little patch of hope? Would a gardener worth her lima beans let her bounty go to the squirrels because...uh, huh? So why doesn't she drag Barry out there with her to pick and dig what's left to pick and dig? Why are they missing the chance at another PR stunt showing them bringing in the sheaves? :eusa_eh:

white-house-garden-300x277.jpg

My guess is Barry has never had a callus on his dainty hands and doesn't intend to get one now. And of course the two of them bent over picking crops has definite slavery connotations. So as the weeds flourish and the squirrels eat their fill, we're left with an image of another progressive idea pursued and then abandoned when it turned into actual work. Maybe Mooch broke a nail out there ya know. And maybe the phrase "waste not, want not" isn't part of the lexicon with Lexus liberals. :eusa_naughty:

Last edited:
I thought it was Michelle's garden and she was leading by example...yet the truth comes out that it is run and tended by white House and NPS staff.

Why are we paying people to run a garden? We're broke, 17 trillion in the hole, yet there are federal employees whose job is to take care of a garden. Eliminate those positions and let Michelle tend to her own garden if it's that important.

Did anyone tell her that if she went out there and tended her own garden it's exercise that her fat ass desperately needs?

Lol freaking out about a garden. Is this what the grand ol' party is reduced to? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Who's "freaking out"? If you'd ever been anywhere you'd know the pic of that food rotting on the vine and ground infuriates those with little to nothing to eat. The regime is content to portray our wealth is so great we can waste our food....abandon it because it's beneath the regime's station to walk out there and bring it in. Your "progressive" minders are no different then the banksters you despise...the only difference being instead of earning what they have, they simply steal it from those who earn it.

Sucker.

Last edited:
They stupid monkey bitch pays her dog handlers 150K a week from the purse to take care of the first fido's so how hard is it to hire a gardener.

For all you concrete slappers, gardening season is over, 'cept for sowing garlic.

For all you concrete slappers, gardening season is over, 'cept for sowing garlic.

For all you monkey spankers, none of what Mooch grew was picked since the "slimdown". :eusa_eh:

Last edited:
Apparently the garden has "gone to the squirrels" .

The WH gardeners are only allowed to water the plants but are not allowed to harvest the vegetables.

Pity, because from what I've read the WH garden has given vegetables to the food banks locally.

But when the occupants of the "Spite House" and their "Team of Mean" decide on a plan to punish as many people as possible during the shutdown, depriving a local charity of food just fits the plan to a T I guess.

Last edited:
Apparently the garden has "gone to the squirrels" .

The WH gardeners are only allowed to water the plants but are not allowed to harvest the vegetables.

Pity, because from what I've read the WH garden has given vegetables to the food banks locally.

But when the occupants of the "Spite House" and their "Team of Mean" decide on a plan to punish as many people as possible during the shutdown, depriving a local charity of food just fits the plan to a T I guess.

She's just too lazy to drag her fat ass out there and bring in what's still edible. The whole project was a farce to get her away from Barry, who must be incredibly aggravating to be around for more than a few minutes. :redface:

The thing is, the whole garden is only 1100 sq ft. It's a 20x55 foot lot. It's not that large, or not so large that Obama and his kids couldn't do the upkeep on it alone. Why is there any White House staff involved in the project at all (beyond the chef who uses the ingredients in state dinners and such)?

It's Michelle's project, but one that she really isn't involved with except when photographers are around. I'm all in favor of healthy eating and Victory Gardens, but this is neither.

And yes, if this were Laura Bush, I would be just as upset.

Sharecropping has never been a truly productive system. This one had a better chance than most because your taxes were paying for everything about it.

And even that, under The Great Obama Reverse-Midas Touch, has failed. Like so much else.

Wow. How dumb you can you continually prove yourself to be. I would be embarrassed to admit that i didn't know growing season was about over. :lol:

Not true. I still have eggplant,tomatoes, tomatillo's,basil,rosemary, sage, flowers and peppers growing and I live further north in CT. The Ct shoreline hasn't had a frost yet but it will be here in the next week or so. Cold crop veggies could still be out there too! if she has anything growing that needs be picked she should get her lazy ass out there and pick them and give them to her chef or give them to a homeless shelter.

Last edited:

Not true. I still have eggplant,tomatoes, tomatillo's,basil,rosemary, sage, flowers and peppers growing and I live further north in CT. The Ct shoreline hasn't had a frost yet but it will be here in the next week or so. Cold crop veggies could still be out there too! if she has anything growing that needs be picked she should get her lazy ass out there and pick them and give them to her chef or give them to a homeless shelter.

Listen, the leftist fairies chirping about the "growing season" can barely roll a joint, much less grow their own hooch. They also probably couldn't find DC on a map to realize the Capitol has very mild autums and winters. No point in even responding to these doorknobs....they need help that nobody can give them. :eusa_angel:

Forum List

Back