White House Garden Overgrown With Weeds

Its mid October

Yes, we know.
itsok.gif

Moochelle Hussein Soetoro, restless and bored with slapping Barry around, decided the White House needed a garden, right? So she rounded up a fawning press, some seeds, a hoe and a shovel and made a big news splash, all on OUR dime of course. But the stunt garden wasn't enough....she decided the public school menus had to be vegetablized. We've seen what a diet of arugula and tofu has produced in Barry's behavior as his already tiny nuts shrunk into raisins. :lol:

michelle_obama.jpg

But WAIT! Now the garden of good and evil has been abandoned "by the shutdown" according to those in the know. But WAIT! Isn't this Moochelle's little patch of hope? Would a gardener worth her lima beans let her bounty go to the squirrels because...uh, huh? So why doesn't she drag Barry out there with her to pick and dig what's left to pick and dig? Why are they missing the chance at another PR stunt showing them bringing in the sheaves? :eusa_eh:

white-house-garden-300x277.jpg

My guess is Barry has never had a callus on his dainty hands and doesn't intend to get one now. And of course the two of them bent over picking crops has definite slavery connotations. So as the weeds flourish and the squirrels eat their fill, we're left with an image of another progressive idea pursued and then abandoned when it turned into actual work. Maybe Mooch broke a nail out there ya know. And maybe the phrase "waste not, want not" isn't part of the lexicon with Lexus liberals. :eusa_naughty:

maybe michelle and her girls should get out there and weed the garden...... it is after all HER garden isnt it?

Imagine that....an ill kept garden after the growing season

Good thing we have conservatives reporting on this important national news

You're not even a useful idiot are ya? :eusa_eh: Try to focus....the garden went to rot because nobody on the WH payroll was left to take in the produce. Ya with me so far? Moochelle can't be bothered although it's her garden. So the squirrels are eating her tomatoes.....any of this getting through? :eusa_shifty:

This thread begs the question: Who is cleaning the White House toilets?

What a great state the GOP is in. I love it. Thanks for the joy, guys :)

Republicans: We may have lost the government shutdown, but look at the outrage over Michelles garden

The White House Garden is the perfect metaphor for the Obama Presidency: an economy that is rotting on the vine.

I think it's safe to summarize the Obamabots' feelings here:

"Obama and family can do whatever the hell they want, and it's okay with me...because Obama!"

No its more like "its a garden in the middle of October. Why all the fuss?" Will the irrelevant nonsense ever end?

Before my husband's death we always raised a large garden. We never let food rot in the garden when we were finished with it. What we didn't eat or can we gave away to people who would come pick it. And there were plenty of takers. Turnips and turnip greens are in season now. Oh, I guess our first (ugly) princess is too good to eat turnip greens.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back