White House Garden Overgrown With Weeds

I think it's safe to summarize the Obamabots' feelings here:

"Obama and family can do whatever the hell they want, and it's okay with me...because Obama!"

No its more like "its a garden in the middle of October. Why all the fuss?" Will the irrelevant nonsense ever end?

Before my husband's death we always raised a large garden. We never let food rot in the garden when we were finished with it. What we didn't eat or can we gave away to people who would come pick it. And there were plenty of takers. Turnips and turnip greens are in season now. Oh, I guess our first (ugly) princess is too good to eat turnip greens.

Don't forget the watermelon for the ugly princess

Moochelle Hussein Soetoro, restless and bored with slapping Barry around, decided the White House needed a garden, right? So she rounded up a fawning press, some seeds, a hoe and a shovel and made a big news splash, all on OUR dime of course. But the stunt garden wasn't enough....she decided the public school menus had to be vegetablized. We've seen what a diet of arugula and tofu has produced in Barry's behavior as his already tiny nuts shrunk into raisins. :lol:

michelle_obama.jpg

But WAIT! Now the garden of good and evil has been abandoned "by the shutdown" according to those in the know. But WAIT! Isn't this Moochelle's little patch of hope? Would a gardener worth her lima beans let her bounty go to the squirrels because...uh, huh? So why doesn't she drag Barry out there with her to pick and dig what's left to pick and dig? Why are they missing the chance at another PR stunt showing them bringing in the sheaves? :eusa_eh:

white-house-garden-300x277.jpg

My guess is Barry has never had a callus on his dainty hands and doesn't intend to get one now. And of course the two of them bent over picking crops has definite slavery connotations. So as the weeds flourish and the squirrels eat their fill, we're left with an image of another progressive idea pursued and then abandoned when it turned into actual work. Maybe Mooch broke a nail out there ya know. And maybe the phrase "waste not, want not" isn't part of the lexicon with Lexus liberals. :eusa_naughty:

maybe michelle and her girls should get out there and weed the garden...... it is after all HER garden isnt it?

I dont see any weeds. I see tomatoes ripening. I also see a squirrel eating some. Do you guys have some better pictures showing your complaint? What exactly is the issue here?

I think it's safe to summarize the Obamabots' feelings here:

"Obama and family can do whatever the hell they want, and it's okay with me...because Obama!"

No its more like "its a garden in the middle of October. Why all the fuss?" Will the irrelevant nonsense ever end?

Before my husband's death we always raised a large garden. We never let food rot in the garden when we were finished with it. What we didn't eat or can we gave away to people who would come pick it. And there were plenty of takers. Turnips and turnip greens are in season now. Oh, I guess our first (ugly) princess is too good to eat turnip greens.

Where do you see food rotting? Unless you can produce a picture with food rotting on the vine it looks like the fake marine has led all the complainers astray with one photo that shows nothing but a squirrel eating a tomato. Take that as a metaphor showing how your party does the same.

Last edited:

Where do you see food rotting? Unless you can produce a picture with food rotting on the vine it looks like the fake marine has led all the complainers astray with one photo that shows nothing but a squirrel eating a tomato. Take that as a metaphor showing how your party does the same.

The ripe tomatoes in the photo are rotting. You clearly do not recognize overripe vegetables. I guess now you want tax money to pay someone to do your grocery shopping so you can buy better food. Oh wait, chips and candy don't rot on the vine. They are sealed in cellophane.

You imbecile, tomatoes are food for people. They should be harvesting it. But that lazy cow won't lift a finger.

First lady Michelle Obama’s edible garden is turning into a weed garden, and that which isn’t turning as brown as her thumb is being eaten by animals — of the four-legged nature.

The Kitchen Garden is a victim of the shutdown (just like the schoolchildren I wrote about Monday).

The news comes from obamafoodorama.blogspot.com, which says “pounds and pounds of ripe organic bounty have gone to waste.”

“The vegetables filling the 1,500-square-foot plot are now rotting away on the vines and in the boxed beds, thanks to the mandate for ‘minimal maintenance,’ placed on the skeletal crew of National Park Service gardeners who remain on duty at 1600 Penn,” obamafoodorama said.

Read more: SIMMONS: Something is rotten in first lady's garden now - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

During the shutdown, “gardeners are not allowed to harvest the crops,” “weeds are springing up everywhere, and the vegetables that have already fallen off the vines are now mouldering on the ground.”
SIMMONS: Something is rotten in first lady's garden now - Washington Times

There I copied it real slow so you can keep up. Sorry there was no picture for you. But some of us read words. We don't have to have pictures.

Last edited:
The $26 billion that Republicans wasted on the shutdown could have bought a shitload of vegetables

Did the Washington Times report on that?

Apparently the garden has "gone to the squirrels" .

The WH gardeners are only allowed to water the plants but are not allowed to harvest the vegetables.

Pity, because from what I've read the WH garden has given vegetables to the food banks locally.

But when the occupants of the "Spite House" and their "Team of Mean" decide on a plan to punish as many people as possible during the shutdown, depriving a local charity of food just fits the plan to a T I guess.

She's just too lazy to drag her fat ass out there and bring in what's still edible. The whole project was a farce to get her away from Barry, who must be incredibly aggravating to be around for more than a few minutes. :redface:

You do realize those two fantasies contradict each other, do you not?

Might wanna stick with realities. The soap opera writing isn't going well.

The ripe tomatoes in the photo are rotting. You clearly do not recognize overripe vegetables. I guess now you want tax money to pay someone to do your grocery shopping so you can buy better food. Oh wait, chips and candy don't rot on the vine. They are sealed in cellophane.

You imbecile, tomatoes are food for people. They should be harvesting it. But that lazy cow won't lift a finger.

Tomatoes dont look like that when they are rotting on the vine. Youre either blind or stupid. They have brown spots on them and are wilted when rotting. I have a garden and i let one of my tomatoes do that so I could get the seeds. Face it. You've jumped through a hoop placed in front of you without seeing where you were going to land again. You arent very bright.

Moochelle Hussein Soetoro, restless and bored with slapping Barry around, decided the White House needed a garden, right? So she rounded up a fawning press, some seeds, a hoe and a shovel and made a big news splash, all on OUR dime of course. But the stunt garden wasn't enough....she decided the public school menus had to be vegetablized. We've seen what a diet of arugula and tofu has produced in Barry's behavior as his already tiny nuts shrunk into raisins. :lol:

michelle_obama.jpg

But WAIT! Now the garden of good and evil has been abandoned "by the shutdown" according to those in the know. But WAIT! Isn't this Moochelle's little patch of hope? Would a gardener worth her lima beans let her bounty go to the squirrels because...uh, huh? So why doesn't she drag Barry out there with her to pick and dig what's left to pick and dig? Why are they missing the chance at another PR stunt showing them bringing in the sheaves? :eusa_eh:

white-house-garden-300x277.jpg

My guess is Barry has never had a callus on his dainty hands and doesn't intend to get one now. And of course the two of them bent over picking crops has definite slavery connotations. So as the weeds flourish and the squirrels eat their fill, we're left with an image of another progressive idea pursued and then abandoned when it turned into actual work. Maybe Mooch broke a nail out there ya know. And maybe the phrase "waste not, want not" isn't part of the lexicon with Lexus liberals. :eusa_naughty:

Is there not even one rw here who has a garden and knows its the end of the season?

You have no problem with the Rs stealing you blind but you have a nervous breakdown over the WH garden.

You never disappoint.

Ah, I hate to point out the obvious here folks but those tomatoes are not rotting on the vine...they aren't even fully ripe!

Look, the garden thing was a photo op...it's what politicians DO! Anyone who expected that some city folks from Chicago were going to put the hard work in that tending a garden requires is rather naive. That being said however...why would anyone waste time talking about a garden going to waste when you've got an entire country's economy that is still in the toilet six years after Barack Obama took office? Concentrate on what's important!

First lady Michelle Obama’s edible garden is turning into a weed garden, and that which isn’t turning as brown as her thumb is being eaten by animals — of the four-legged nature.

The Kitchen Garden is a victim of the shutdown (just like the schoolchildren I wrote about Monday).

The news comes from obamafoodorama.blogspot.com, which says “pounds and pounds of ripe organic bounty have gone to waste.”

“The vegetables filling the 1,500-square-foot plot are now rotting away on the vines and in the boxed beds, thanks to the mandate for ‘minimal maintenance,’ placed on the skeletal crew of National Park Service gardeners who remain on duty at 1600 Penn,” obamafoodorama said.

Read more: SIMMONS: Something is rotten in first lady's garden now - Washington Times
Follow us: @washtimes on Twitter

During the shutdown, “gardeners are not allowed to harvest the crops,” “weeds are springing up everywhere, and the vegetables that have already fallen off the vines are now mouldering on the ground.”
SIMMONS: Something is rotten in first lady's garden now - Washington Times

There I copied it real slow so you can keep up. Sorry there was no picture for you. But some of us read words. We don't have to have pictures.

So now you are pointing at an article that says the garden is not being tended to because of a RW imposed government shutdown? Why are you embarrassing yourself?

Last edited:
The White House Garden is the perfect metaphor for the Obama Presidency: an economy that is rotting on the vine.

Perhaps this thread is the perfect metaphor for political media: economy headaches, world turmoil, health care growing pains, and the big story is a squirrel eating a tomato in a photo from at least several weeks ago.

Do you think you're worthy of further "proof" of the state of her garden, asshole? Maybe you should reconsider how worthless your opinons are and temper your expectations. :eusa_hand:

The White House Garden is the perfect metaphor for the Obama Presidency: an economy that is rotting on the vine.

Perhaps this thread is the perfect metaphor for political media: economy headaches, world turmoil, health care growing pains, and the big story is a squirrel eating a tomato in a photo from at least several weeks ago.

but it seems to be a nice, good-looking squirrel.

Ah, I hate to point out the obvious here folks but those tomatoes are not rotting on the vine...they aren't even fully ripe!

Look, the garden thing was a photo op...it's what politicians DO! Anyone who expected that some city folks from Chicago were going to put the hard work in that tending a garden requires is rather naive. That being said however...why would anyone waste time talking about a garden going to waste when you've got an entire country's economy that is still in the toilet six years after Barack Obama took office? Concentrate on what's important!

I agree

Those tomatoes look more yellow/orange than red

But hey....its what passes for headline news at the Washington Times. Pay no attention to the TeaTards getting their asses handed to them.........lets show some good ole conservative outrage over Michelles garden

but it seems to be a nice, good-looking squirrel.

Where is the Conservative outrage that the Obamas didn't eat the squirrel?

Amazing the lengths our pinhead apologists will go to defend Moochelle's contempt for her own garden. The replies started with denial, then acceptance with mulitple caveats, then counter-attacks on the "GOP shutting down the government" being to blame. This is how the leftist mind functions in all it's childish, lying, excuse-making, hateful ways. They don't even realize how jealous and spiteful they are of normal Americans. One can only imagine how embarrassed their partents must be of them.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back