🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White House gets a rainbow makeover

They think they can sit and throw shit in peoples faces but they aren't supposed to get upset about IT or you'll be called a bigot. hey, what haven't we been called.

for crying out loud DENIER, birther, teabagger, and on and on and on

and that by OUR own elected Democrat Representatives in YOUR GOVERNMENT

I didn't care about this either. I just don't agree with the way it was PUT on us without A VOTE. so too bad people are UPSET and talking a Constitutional Amendment. Which is the RIGHT of the people in this country who doesn't agree with the this way done.... so this ISN'T OVER. so knock off THE BS

My take on the current abominable situation and you can agree or disagree.It aint up to me to decide.
God made a covenant with mankind and His personal symbol of recognition is the rainbow. It is His symbol and His alone. Being a jealous and vengeful God, I am sure he will not approve of the Devil using His symbol to mock and ridicule the people who believe in Him. The handmaiden of Satan has decided to usurp the wisdom of God and paint the White House with rainbow colors in mockery of God. I would not want to be in Obama's shoes after today. It would do the Kenyan Muslim well to heed the words of Proverbs 16:18 but I doubt that he is really a Christian.

18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
Today Obama is celebrating something called Gay Pride.

It can't be that bad. :p
Don't you realize that piece of dog shit in the Oval Office just pissed off Hashem?

Same stuff posted when segregation was overturned. The real problem is tiny brained bigotry.

really, maybe you like having stuff thrown in your face by your own President.
Everyone is now going to called a bigot. so get ready for it. they done used up Racist

Equal rights belong to everyone, it was decided today that everyone does have those rights and you're mad? Honestly I would be examining my own thoughts on that issue they're out of sync with both justice and morality.

My take on the current abominable situation and you can agree or disagree.It aint up to me to decide.
God made a covenant with mankind and His personal symbol of recognition is the rainbow. It is His symbol and His alone. Being a jealous and vengeful God, I am sure he will not approve of the Devil using His symbol to mock and ridicule the people who believe in Him. The handmaiden of Satan has decided to usurp the wisdom of God and paint the White House with rainbow colors in mockery of God. I would not want to be in Obama's shoes after today. It would do the Kenyan Muslim well to heed the words of Proverbs 16:18 but I doubt that he is really a Christian.

Don't you realize that piece of dog shit in the Oval Office just pissed off Hashem?
Way to GO Obama. You aren't just pissing all over the people in the country with your little show

wait until all this is shined on you and your NASTY party

SNIP:
Flashback Hillary 2002: “Should New York Recognize Same-Sex Marriage?” “No”. Hillary Today? “Proud To Celebrate Marriage Equality”

At around 2:00:

all of it here:
Weasel Zippers Scouring the bowels of the internet Weasel Zippers

Um, the majority of the people in this country support same sex marriage.

Yes, they support abomination. The minority doesn't.

Oh pshaw. You guys don't mind having butt secks with your girlfriend, but between two males......well, that's just different.

Why? Because you say so.

Regards from Rosie
omg RosieS

It is rather easy to get honest men to admit it.

Astroglide has never been only for fapping.

Regards from Rosie
That is not true RosieS

Yeah right.

• The most recent U.S. data from a national representative sample comes from the 2002National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG), which was conducted on over 12,000 men and women aged 15 to 44. Results show that 34 percent of men and 30 percent of women reported engaging in anal sex at least once.
Data on the Prevalence of Heterosexual Anal Sex

Regards from Rosie
For you to generalize and then include me is over the top. I am not interested where another man put his penis as long as he does not stab me with the thing.

You were wrong in saying there are not a lot of men having hetero anal sex. One in three have.

If you don't want to be included, don't reply to any of my posts!

Dont press the little 'reply' icon on the lower right.

Sheesh. Some people require every little thing to be explained to them.

Regards from Rosie

We truly are the laughingstock of the world.

CId4nK1WUAAouxn.jpg

You must live in a tiny little world.

Same stuff posted when segregation was overturned. The real problem is tiny brained bigotry.

Everyone is now going to called a bigot. so get ready for it. they done used up Racist

Equal rights belong to everyone, it was decided today that everyone does have those rights and you're mad? Honestly I would be examining my own thoughts on that issue they're out of sync with both justice and morality.

Everyone already had EQUAL rights. this decision is not set in stone. SO get over it
And all the people like you would be all for the Supreme court BANNING abortion right?
the Unborn child isn't GIVEN any rights at all.

Last edited:

Everyone already had EQUAL rights. this decision is not set in stone. SO get over it

No, you get over it.

Way to GO Obama. You aren't just pissing all over the people in the country with your little show

SNIP:
Flashback Hillary 2002: “Should New York Recognize Same-Sex Marriage?” “No”. Hillary Today? “Proud To Celebrate Marriage Equality”

all of it here:

I guess I don't see why you're this upset, or why anybody would be upset.

This is older but I think it's fitting since everyone is now going to called a, BIGOT for disagreeing with having these JUDGES RULE over us all

SNIP:
Screen-Shot-2014-04-05-at-9.00.33-PM.png

You are what you say we are: Bigots

April 5, 2014 9:01 pm

So, you’ve tracked another dissident and skinned him alive. You’ve made an example of Brendan Eich, and now you dance joyously around his disemboweled carcass. You have his head on a spike, and you consider this a conquest in your eternal crusade to eradicate diversity and punish differing opinions. You launched your millionth campaign of intimidation, and now another good man has been dragged through the mud, to the sounds of taunting and jeering and death threats.

You found out that the CEO of Mozilla gave a few dollars to support a pro-traditional marriage ballot measure several years ago, and you proceeded to publicly tar and feather him until he was forced to ‘resign’ in disgrace.

You again chose to forgo debate, in favor of coercion and bullying.

You again attempted to end the ‘gay rights’ argument by defrocking your opponent.

Hey, good for you.

Enjoy the spoils of your cowardice.

It won’t last.

You will still lose.

Don’t you people read? Haven’t you learned anything from history? ‘Advancements’ earned through tyranny never endure. You can only win a debate by suffocating your opposition for so long. Your strategy is doomed for failure, because it has always failed.

In the name of ‘fighting for the freedom to love,’ you’ve utilized hate. For the sake of ‘tolerance,’ you’ve wielded bigotry. In order to push ‘diversity,’ you’ve been dogmatic.

You are everything you accuse your opponents of being, and you stand for all the evil things that you claim they champion.

You are exposed. We see you for what you are: a force of destruction and division.

all of it here:
You are what you say we are Bigots - Matt Walsh DESTROYS gay rights fascists - Young Conservatives

CId4nK1WUAAouxn.jpg

Cozy, not tiny. 60 acres is all I have but it's covered with trees. There are deer, turkey, squirrels, and rabbits to hunt and I have spring-fed stream running through it.

So what's it like living in a trailer. Aren't you afraid of tornadoes?

And all the people like you would be all for the Supreme court BANNING abortion right?

Everyone didn't have equal rights or we wouldn't be having this discussion. I am not a strong abortion supporter, I do believe in exceptions for rape and incest.

SNIP:

all of it here:

I am upset that Obama and the SCROTUS handmaidens of the devil are pissing off God and we believers are going to be caught in the middle of His wrath. People shouldn't be pissing off The Big Guy.

SNIP:

all of it here:

I am upset that Obama and the SCROTUS handmaidens of the devil are pissing off God and we believers are going to be caught in the middle of His wrath. People shouldn't be pissing off The Big Guy.

I thought God was all loving. That doesn't sound very loving.

That bullshit didn't work with Loving and it isn't working now. Change the discussion all you wish but gay marriage is here to stay.

CId4nK1WUAAouxn.jpg

Cozy, not tiny. 60 acres is all I have but it's covered with trees. There are deer, turkey, squirrels, and rabbits to hunt and I have spring-fed stream running through it.

So what's it like living in a trailer. Aren't you afraid of tornadoes?

Well to hear you talk I thought you had been living in a cave with your eyes shut and your ears plugged.

CId4nK1WUAAouxn.jpg

Yep, a tiny little world with President Obuttfuck. Stinks too.

Now I understand why you're a laughingstock of the world.
You, my little Daisy, are as full of shit as a Christmas turkey.

That undeniably wins the prize for the most self-deluded and stupid thing I've ever heard.

Forum List

Back