🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White House gets a rainbow makeover

We truly are the laughingstock of the world.

CId4nK1WUAAouxn.jpg

You must live in a tiny little world.

Cozy, not tiny. 60 acres is all I have but it's covered with trees. There are deer, turkey, squirrels, and rabbits to hunt and I have spring-fed stream running through it.

So what's it like living in a trailer. Aren't you afraid of tornadoes?

upload_2015-6-26_23-23-31.jpeg

My take on the current abominable situation and you can agree or disagree.It aint up to me to decide.
God made a covenant with mankind and His personal symbol of recognition is the rainbow. It is His symbol and His alone. Being a jealous and vengeful God, I am sure he will not approve of the Devil using His symbol to mock and ridicule the people who believe in Him. The handmaiden of Satan has decided to usurp the wisdom of God and paint the White House with rainbow colors in mockery of God. I would not want to be in Obama's shoes after today. It would do the Kenyan Muslim well to heed the words of Proverbs 16:18 but I doubt that he is really a Christian.

18 Pride goeth before destruction, and an haughty spirit before a fall.
Today Obama is celebrating something called Gay Pride.

It can't be that bad. :p
Don't you realize that piece of dog shit in the Oval Office just pissed off Hashem?
Way to GO Obama. You aren't just pissing all over the people in the country with your little show

wait until all this is shined on you and your NASTY party

SNIP:
Flashback Hillary 2002: “Should New York Recognize Same-Sex Marriage?” “No”. Hillary Today? “Proud To Celebrate Marriage Equality”

At around 2:00:

all of it here:
Weasel Zippers Scouring the bowels of the internet Weasel Zippers

Um, the majority of the people in this country support same sex marriage.

Yes, they support abomination. The minority doesn't.

I guess I don't see why you're this upset, or why anybody would be upset.

I am upset that Obama and the SCROTUS handmaidens of the devil are pissing off God and we believers are going to be caught in the middle of His wrath. People shouldn't be pissing off The Big Guy.

I thought God was all loving. That doesn't sound very loving.

You must be thinking about Jesus 'Turn The Other Cheek' Christ. No. My God brags that he is a jealous God; a vengeful God and today the right hand of Satan has bitch slapped Hashem and things aren't gonna be purty.

CId4nK1WUAAouxn.jpg

Yep, a tiny little world with President Obuttfuck. Stinks too.

Now I understand why you're a laughingstock of the world.

Yet you can't understand why you're the laughingstock of the world, can you? Take a look around you: Half the world thinks you're crazy for electing a Kenyan mongrel Marxists bastard whose mother posed for nude pictures, as your president.

The other half of the world wants to march you down to the sea, chop your head off, and film it while hollering "allah hi akbar".

Jeez, don't you people ever get it?

CId4nK1WUAAouxn.jpg

You, my little Daisy, are as full of shit as a Christmas turkey.

That undeniably wins the prize for the most self-deluded and stupid thing I've ever heard.
Yes, dear. No, dear. Please, dear. Open up a ducks ass and watch the peas roll. Howzat, Lovey?

CId4nK1WUAAouxn.jpg

Yet you can't understand why you're the laughingstock of the world, can you? Take a look around you: Half the world thinks you're crazy for electing a Kenyan mongrel Marxists bastard whose mother posed for nude pictures, as your president.

The other half of the world wants to march you down to the sea, chop your head off, and film it while hollering "allah hi akbar".

Jeez, don't you people ever get it?

Glad Obamacare got decided, there's help for you.

That undeniably wins the prize for the most self-deluded and stupid thing I've ever heard.
Yes, dear. No, dear. Please, dear. Open up a ducks ass and watch the peas roll. Howzat, Lovey?

Shameless, self-righteous goofballs like Hossfly are not born, they are excreted.

Shameless, self-righteous goofballs like Hossfly are not born, they are excreted.
You ain't no fuckin' prize either, Ethel.

It can't be that bad. :p
Don't you realize that piece of dog shit in the Oval Office just pissed off Hashem?
Um, the majority of the people in this country support same sex marriage.
Yes, they support abomination. The minority doesn't.

I guess I don't see why you're this upset, or why anybody would be upset.
I am upset that Obama and the SCROTUS handmaidens of the devil are pissing off God and we believers are going to be caught in the middle of His wrath. People shouldn't be pissing off The Big Guy.

I thought God was all loving. That doesn't sound very loving.
You must be thinking about Jesus 'Turn The Other Cheek' Christ. No. My God brags that he is a jealous God; a vengeful God and today the right hand of Satan has bitch slapped Hashem and things aren't gonna be purty.

Right on to that. If from what I read in Revelations is true, Christ isn't going be that groovy hippie people think He is, when He comes back this way. He's gonna be pretty pissed off.

Here's the two faced hypocrite who has now put some stage show on our white house. Horrible man and President

SNIP;

Video: Man who opposed gay marriage three years ago makes oddly passionate case for it after SCOTUS decision
posted at 4:01 pm on June 26, 2015

You would think someone who opposed the practice as recently as 2012 would be more ambivalent about today’s Court decision, more circumspect in his language about a practice which, he assured the entire voting public of the United States, conflicted with his deeply religious worldview when he first ran for president in 2008

all of it here:
Video Man who opposed gay marriage three years ago makes oddly passionate case for it after SCOTUS decision Hot Air

Here's the two faced hypocrite who has now put some stage show on our white house. Horrible man and President

SNIP;

Video: Man who opposed gay marriage three years ago makes oddly passionate case for it after SCOTUS decision

You would think someone who opposed the practice as recently as 2012 would be more ambivalent about today’s Court decision, more circumspect in his language about a practice which, he assured the entire voting public of the United States, conflicted with his deeply religious worldview when he first ran for president in 2008

all of it here:
Video Man who opposed gay marriage three years ago makes oddly passionate case for it after SCOTUS decision Hot Air

As my Grandma would say, "The Devil has his tongue."

SNIP;

all of it here:

Untitled.jpg

It gets more visible at night...

259ahkp.jpg

They just love to stir the pot. I haven't seen them being proud to light up the White House red white and blue for the 4th of July, yet. I haven't seen any of European countries to do this kind of shit when they legalized the gay "marriage".

Not to mention the stepping on State's Rights in SCOTUS's decision today.

So I'm not mad, just sad to watch the country goes down the drain.

Forum List

Back