🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White House gets a rainbow makeover

CId4nK1WUAAouxn.jpg

The White House gets lit up in celebration of today's common sense gay marriage ruling. It's a great day for America :thup:

White House gets a rainbow makeover
Looks great, what a wonderful idea.

Man it seem the Social Conservatives are needing some midol and a tampon tonight. I have seen them go nuts over a man that was not white get elected twice, and today they have thrown themselves over the edge with today ruling.

Oh well, they will be remember like those bigots that once opposed interracial marriages while America marches on...

MAN, you are one nasty little punk. go back to vomiting in the ted Cruz thread. Or go back to dailykos. that's more your style. that's where all children like you are
If everyone is smart they'll put you on ignore like I am. good riddance

Awww, you mean I will no longer be seen by you?

Oh well, please remind me to cry in my pillow, and I left a message at stormfront to gather their mental midgets up, so they should be by soon to get you...

Man it seem the Social Conservatives are needing some midol and a tampon tonight. I have seen them go nuts over a man that was not white get elected twice, and today they have thrown themselves over the edge with today ruling.

Oh well, they will be remember like those bigots that once opposed interracial marriages while America marches on...

It is great entertainment watching them whine and cry

It is!

It is!

It is!

MAN, you are one nasty little punk. go back to vomiting in the ted Cruz thread. Or go back to dailykos. that's more your style. that's where all children like you are

Oh well, please remind me to cry in my pillow, and I left a message at stormfront to gather their mental midgets up, so they should be by soon to get you...

You mean bite your pillow, right?

SOOOOOOOOO FUNNNNYYYY!!!

( Ten thousand comedians out of work and you had to be one that response to me )

SOOOOOOOOO FUNNNNYYYY!!!

( Ten thousand comedians out of work and you had to be one that response to me )

You're a flamer and bring nothing to the table but childish antics. Off to ignore you go

SOOOOOOOOO FUNNNNYYYY!!!

You're a flamer and bring nothing to the table but childish antics. Off to ignore you go

Pretty soon, Dingbat will be talking to herself. :p

SOOOOOOOOO FUNNNNYYYY!!!

She shouldn't quit her day job....oh wait, she doesn't have one. :D

SOOOOOOOOO FUNNNNYYYY!!!

Really, and your picture taunting Gay Marriage was not flaming?

I am glad I am being ignored by those like you because it show the fact you are unwilling to discuss the actual fact that you are WRONG!

SOOOOOOOOO FUNNNNYYYY!!!

Now my feelings are hurt seeing I have gotten two social conservatives mad at me. I wonder how can I make it right with them so they will read my responses and tell me how worthless I am to them?

I mean I wrote social conservatives need a midol and tampon and one poster cries about me needing to head back to the Kos and another one wanted to know if I bit my pillow ( I believe she wanted a little kinky talk but I refuse to do that on the first response ) and I just wrote it was so funny and my other comment and poof I am in their ignore land!!!

Now as I cry in my pillow ( of course the tears are laughter and not sadness ) I hope one day those two will write to me again, and when they do I will get them to put me back on ignore...

SOOOOOOOOO FUNNNNYYYY!!!

Now my feelings are hurt seeing I have gotten two social conservatives mad at me. I wonder how can I make it right with them so they will read my responses and tell me how worthless I am to them?

I mean I wrote social conservatives need a midol and tampon and one poster cries about me needing to head back to the Kos and another one wanted to know if I bit my pillow ( I believe she wanted a little kinky talk but I refuse to do that on the first response ) and I just wrote it was so funny and my other comment and poof I am in their ignore land!!!

Now as I cry in my pillow ( of course the tears are laughter and not sadness ) I hope one day those two will write to me again, and when they do I will get them to put me back on ignore...

Hey, it's a win-win for ya! :D

SOOOOOOOOO FUNNNNYYYY!!!

Hey, it's a win-win for ya! :D

It is and funny as can be...

I just wonder when they proclaim they are ignoring me do they really think I would care?

also why tell someone you are ignoring them and just ignore them and never respond?

I feel it is a way for them to tell me that I am losing something when in reality I am not...

now obama and his manbeast moochell can consider themselves legally married.
yall do know that moochell is a tranny right?

SOOOOOOOOO FUNNNNYYYY!!!

Really, and your picture taunting Gay Marriage was not flaming?

I am glad I am being ignored by those like you because it show the fact you are unwilling to discuss the actual fact that you are WRONG!
I wouldn't ignore you, peckerloomer. You're too sweet and cuddly.

Forum List

Back