White House is conducting a secret war on weed

So much for Trump's promise to let the states decide - Fuckers :cranky:

WASHINGTON — The White House has secretly amassed a committee of federal agencies from across the government to combat public support for marijuana and cast state legalization measures in a negative light, while attempting to portray the drug as a national threat, according to interviews with agency staff and documents obtained by BuzzFeed News.

The Marijuana Policy Coordination Committee, as it’s named in White House memos and emails, instructed 14 federal agencies and the Drug Enforcement Administration this month to submit “data demonstrating the most significant negative trends” about marijuana and the “threats” it poses to the country.

In an ironic twist, the committee complained in one memo that the narrative around marijuana is unfairly biased in favor of the drug. But rather than seek objective information, the committee’s records show it is asking officials only to portray marijuana in a negative light, regardless of what the data show.​

Continued:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/dominicholden/trump-secret-committee-anti-marijuana
Conservatives will never change: ignore the facts, continue with the demagoguery and fearmongering.

This is yet another example of the authoritarian right’s fear of dissent and desire to compel conformity.
You’re an asshat. The dems donthe same thing. Jesus you people that blindly make a general statement are ridiculous. But we are glad you’re here. Gives us all a nice little chuckle.

Snoop Dog won’t be happy.

Willie either :cool:

images%7Ccms-image-000017130.jpg
Another upstanding citizen. Jeez. Really?

This sounds like fake news to me. In fact I'm sure it is. But if it was true. Good.

Conservatives will never change: ignore the facts, continue with the demagoguery and fearmongering.

This is yet another example of the authoritarian right’s fear of dissent and desire to compel conformity.

I'll just go ahead and BLURT it out my friend -- They are Dangerous as FUCK

WASHINGTON — The White House has secretly amassed a committee of federal agencies from across the government to combat public support for marijuana and cast state legalization measures in a negative light, while attempting to portray the drug as a national threat, according to interviews with agency staff and documents obtained by BuzzFeed News.

The Marijuana Policy Coordination Committee, as it’s named in White House memos and emails, instructed 14 federal agencies and the Drug Enforcement Administration this month to submit “data demonstrating the most significant negative trends” about marijuana and the “threats” it poses to the country.

In an ironic twist, the committee complained in one memo that the narrative around marijuana is unfairly biased in favor of the drug. But rather than seek objective information, the committee’s records show it is asking officials only to portray marijuana in a negative light, regardless of what the data show.​

Continued:

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/dominicholden/trump-secret-committee-anti-marijuana
:CryingCow:

Most people receive no benefit from smoking dope… But people can do what they want I don’t give two shits

Continued:

Buzzfeed is your first fk up.

But the way you said fuckers cranky. I just about died lmfao!!

Continued:

If you are posting about it tinker belle, what is the secret part?

THEY HAVE DOCUMENTS DUFUS - Go troll somebody else
Yeah, so did Dan Rather. Anyway, good luck with your private and secret war.

What an assclown ^ This is as well researched a piece as you'll find.

Trump tasked multi-agency committee with countering pro-marijuana message: report
The White House Allegedly Has A Marijuana Smear Squad. Cannabis Experts Say Bring It On.
Cannabis experts? That’s obviously code for fraudulent pot advocates.
Pot is a devastating substance for some people. Those alleged experts are either ignorant or frauds.

Considering rising approval of marijuana legalization and the many social and economic benefits it will provide, why would the Trump Administration do something as stupidly counterproductive as resurrecting Reefer Madness?

Warning: This content of this OP is the result of cannabis induced paranoia. Reader discretion is advised.

Nah, I ain't worried about it. No matter the volume of disinformation The Marijuana Policy Coordination Committee and Beauregard Sessions foist on the American people, legalization will continue and public support will grow.

Poll: 64 percent of Americans support legalizing marijuana

its-not-funny-good-people-dont-smoke-marijuana-jeff-sessions-11297043.png
Warning: This content of this OP is the result of cannabis induced paranoia. Reader discretion is advised.

Nah, I ain't worried about it. No matter the volume of disinformation The Marijuana Policy Coordination Committee and Beauregard Sessions foist on the American people, legalization will continue and public support will grow.

Poll: 64 percent of Americans support legalizing marijuana

its-not-funny-good-people-dont-smoke-marijuana-jeff-sessions-11297043.png
I'm one of the 64%.

I don't use drugs. I don't plan on ever using drugs. But states made it legal and the world didn't come to an end. DUI's are up some in Colorado, but freedom is not synonymous with safety. Some people just aren't going to be able to handle the responibility. Just like alcohol. Just like firearms.

But I'm not willing to penalize the 99.9% that can handle the responsibility of freedom because .1% cannot...even if I personally am not interested in partaking in that freedom.

When are you going to come to the same realization?

States have also overwhelmingly exapanded firearm freedom...and the world didn't come to an end.

View attachment 214477

This could all be taken care of by Congress getting off it's ass and modifying the Controlled Substances Act of 1971 to remove THC/Cannabis from Schedule I.

At that point the same law could apply alcohol rules to pot, leaving it up to the States to handle as they see fit.

At that point we all would know Trumps view on this, as he would have to sign or Veto it.

The same thing would leave Sessions powerless to enforce anything besides inter-state transport into States where pot is not legal.

Continued:

The only problem I have with weed is the smoking of the damm stuff. It has a heavy tar content, sort of like Tobacco and this will lead to COPD and other lung problems., The other contents are in question and you do have to understand that like the Tobacco companies have been able to increase the nicotine content so has the Pot growers with the Weed. The Jury is out as far as the use.

Continued:

The only problem I have with weed is the smoking of the damm stuff. It has a heavy tar content, sort of like Tobacco and this will lead to COPD and other lung problems., The other contents are in question and you do have to understand that like the Tobacco companies have been able to increase the nicotine content so has the Pot growers with the Weed. The Jury is out as far as the use.

A lot of people who smoke daily have moved on to vaping, which has the same risk reducing properties as vaping nicotine products instead of smoking cigarettes

As Marty suggested, this is the safest way to go:
IQ Vaporizer

Forum List

Back