White House: It's Possible the $400B Given to Iran Went to Terrorists

You know just when I think this WH couldn't surprise me anymore BAM! Another jaw dropping statement from the &**&^%%#(*&s.

Why would the worlds leading sponsor of terrorism do that?

Your title line, are you trying to be funny? Sarcastic?

400 million went to terrorists, Iran, I am not sure I understand the could of part. Can someone build and H bomb with 400 million?

The total to the Iranian military from the US Treasury was $1.3 billion. Obama felt the need to send them $1.3 billion as a bonus on top of the $400,000 that was frozen due to acts of terrorism. Now a plane full of cash. Sigh...

The total to the Iranian military from the US Treasury was $1.3 billion. Obama felt the need to send them $1.3 billion as a bonus on top of the $400,000 that was frozen due to acts of terrorism. Now a plane full of cash. Sigh...
Evidently it has not been sent yet but it does make me wonder why all the sudden zika is an issue and a request for 1.9 billion is needed for research and about that same amount is needed to pay for the supposed deal Obama's admin made with Iran????

I don't understand the issue with this one...
Erdogan has a real issue with turning Iran loose. Fact he's really pissed about it.
So your issue is that Turkey is upset?
My issue? No.

It does look like blatant ignorance coming out from D.C. from childishness of immature people.
Yeah maybe on the surface and with all the media hype, but you'd probably have to be in the know regarding the negotiations, intelligence reports, and scope of circumstances revolving around the entire deal to make an accurate assessment. Otherwise youre judging something that you have very little information about.

Erdogan has a real issue with turning Iran loose. Fact he's really pissed about it.
My issue? No.

It does look like blatant ignorance coming out from D.C. from childishness of immature people.
Yeah maybe on the surface and with all the media hype, but you'd probably have to be in the know regarding the negotiations, intelligence reports, and scope of circumstances revolving around the entire deal to make an accurate assessment. Otherwise youre judging something that you have very little information about.
No just watching their own media briefings and news sources in the other countries that are not being reported by our own failed media, along with knowing people in those countries. I don't think I am too far off.

My issue? No.

No just watching their own media briefings and news sources in the other countries that are not being reported by our own failed media, along with knowing people in those countries. I don't think I am too far off.
If you think any media outlets or citizens are in the know then you are living in a cloud

My issue? No.

If you think any media outlets or citizens are in the know then you are living in a cloud
Actually people doing uploads onsite are more like the case but you go on thinking what you like.

My issue? No.

Actually people doing uploads onsite are more like the case but you go on thinking what you like.
Post some links then... Let's see what you are talking about

My issue? No.

Post some links then... Let's see what you are talking about
It is past time I am normally in bed. I'll post what I think is relevant when I come across them.

Forum List

Back