White House: It's Possible the $400B Given to Iran Went to Terrorists

My issue? No.

It does look like blatant ignorance coming out from D.C. from childishness of immature people.
Yeah maybe on the surface and with all the media hype, but you'd probably have to be in the know regarding the negotiations, intelligence reports, and scope of circumstances revolving around the entire deal to make an accurate assessment. Otherwise youre judging something that you have very little information about.
No just watching their own media briefings and news sources in the other countries that are not being reported by our own failed media, along with knowing people in those countries. I don't think I am too far off.
If you think any media outlets or citizens are in the know then you are living in a cloud
Actually people doing uploads onsite are more like the case but you go on thinking what you like.
Post some links then... Let's see what you are talking about

Wait, you think they paid $400 billion just cause?

Yeah maybe on the surface and with all the media hype, but you'd probably have to be in the know regarding the negotiations, intelligence reports, and scope of circumstances revolving around the entire deal to make an accurate assessment. Otherwise youre judging something that you have very little information about.
No just watching their own media briefings and news sources in the other countries that are not being reported by our own failed media, along with knowing people in those countries. I don't think I am too far off.
If you think any media outlets or citizens are in the know then you are living in a cloud
Actually people doing uploads onsite are more like the case but you go on thinking what you like.

They didn't pay $400 Billion, the OP made a typo, it was $400 Million, and they didn't pay it to Iran, it was Irans money that we've been holding for decades. The released it back to them as part of the deal.

They didn't pay $400 Billion, the OP made a typo, it was $400 Million, and they didn't pay it to Iran, it was Irans money that we've been holding for decades. The released it back to them as part of the deal.
Correction. It was the former government of Irans money. They had a revolution and the new government invaded American soil. The money should have gone to the American victims.

It's possible weatherman is a penguin.

let's move on.
Bigot.
image.jpeg

Correction. It was the former government of Irans money. They had a revolution and the new government invaded American soil. The money should have gone to the American victims.
Well that's not our call unless we want to steal it from them and use it as we see fit.

What I don't get is why is the media so hellbent to label this transaction as ransom? Are they that adamant to demonize the Obama administration and play partisan politics? Do they realize the incredible risk that comes with the narrative they are pushing that the US will pay ransom for hostages? It is careless and dangerous. If the government can save the lives of hostages as part of a bigger deal being negotiated with Iran then why in the world would they not? and why are so many dumb ass reporters and pundits yelling from a bullhorn that the US will pay ransom for hostages. Lets all go get kidnapped!!!!!!

I see little talk of of the $1.3 billion tax payer dollars Obama gave to the Iranian military. The $400 million was frozen due to terrorism. Our weak little POS president then gave them a $1.3 billion bonus to conduct more terrorism. Why were the original funds released instead of used to compensate the victims of Iranian terrorism? Why give it plus a massive bonus to terrorists? Defending this action truly shows your priorities and loyalty regarding the United States.

There are a bunch of partisan hacks that continue to place their party above the the country. So sad.

What I don't get is why is the media so hellbent to label this transaction as ransom? Are they that adamant to demonize the Obama administration and play partisan politics? Do they realize the incredible risk that comes with the narrative they are pushing that the US will pay ransom for hostages? It is careless and dangerous. If the government can save the lives of hostages as part of a bigger deal being negotiated with Iran then why in the world would they not? and why are so many dumb ass reporters and pundits yelling from a bullhorn that the US will pay ransom for hostages. Lets all go get kidnapped!!!!!!

Hypocrisy at it's finest. Bad for Reagan, good for Obama. Obama has made it clear; kidnap aid workers, expect millions of dollars for the effort. He has created a terrific business model for the terrorist regimes.

I see little talk of of the $1.3 billion tax payer dollars Obama gave to the Iranian military. The $400 million was frozen due to terrorism. Our weak little POS president then gave them a $1.3 billion bonus to conduct more terrorism. Why were the original funds released instead of used to compensate the victims of Iranian terrorism? Why give it plus a massive bonus to terrorists? Defending this action truly shows your priorities and loyalty regarding the United States.

There are a bunch of partisan hacks that continue to place their party above the the country. So sad.
It wasn't a bonus it was a simple interest calculation... Throw the numbers into an amortization table and see how much it really should come out to... If we were a bank or investor we made money on the 400 million after the 1.3 B payback... Our economy is just a game of numbers on a computer screen at this point

Hypocrisy at it's finest. Bad for Reagan, good for Obama. Obama has made it clear; kidnap aid workers, expect millions of dollars for the effort. He has created a terrific business model for the terrorist regimes.
Keep yelling that from the mountaintops to progress your political agenda... You can feel good about adding more garbage and pollution in an already ugly situation

It wasn't a bonus it was a simple interest calculation... Throw the numbers into an amortization table and see how much it really should come out to... If we were a bank or investor we made money on the 400 million after the 1.3 B payback... Our economy is just a game of numbers on a computer screen at this point
Only a turd would pay interest on money seized from terrorists. Hence Obama's bonus to terrorists. List the law or statute that forced Obama to return the money with imaginary interest. I'll wait.

Only a turd would pay interest on money seized from terrorists. Hence Obama's bonus to terrorists. List the law or statute that forced Obama to return the money with imaginary interest. I'll wait.
List the law?? Is that a joke? This was a negation with a very hostile country with the objectives of deterring them from developing nuclear weapons and building a bridge to diplomacy.

List the law?? Is that a joke? This was a negation with a very hostile country with the objectives of deterring them from developing nuclear weapons and building a bridge to diplomacy.
So Obama's best plan was to give them $1.7 billion dollars? Bribing them to play nice during his time in office was all he could come up with? Sigh... meanwhile their ballistic missile program is racing ahead. Trust the Iranian terrorist regime is the plan. Brilliant.

So Obama's best plan was to give them $1.7 billion dollars? Bribing them to play nice during his time in office was all he could come up with? Sigh... meanwhile their ballistic missile program is racing ahead. Trust the Iranian terrorist regime is the plan. Brilliant.
You know NOTHING of any of the intelligence, conversations, negotiations or behind the scenes stuff that is involved in this deal. You get a few headlines from our media, and talking points from our politicians and draw conclusions. You are an intern in the mailroom making commentary about decisions that the board of directors is making for your company. You have every right to voice your support or objections but don't pretend that you are privy to more than a sliver of the actual information.

You know NOTHING of any of the intelligence, conversations, negotiations or behind the scenes stuff that is involved in this deal. You get a few headlines from our media, and talking points from our politicians and draw conclusions. You are an intern in the mailroom making commentary about decisions that the board of directors is making for your company. You have every right to voice your support or objections but don't pretend that you are privy to more than a sliver of the actual information.
I know Obama lied to you over and over and you like it. You love it so much you defend it. They have conducted 8 ballistic missile tests and Obama and his ilk have turned a blind eye to the violations.

I know Obama lied to you over and over and you like it. You love it so much you defend it. They have conducted 8 ballistic missile tests and Obama and his ilk have turned a blind eye to the violations.
Yeah man, i totally love the lies... can't get enough. Guess we can't have a grown up conversation. Move on to somebody else if you want to start with the childish insults.

Whatever helps you sleep at night...

Forum List

Back