White House: Obama will talk to China about hacking our weapons systems

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America

May 28, 2013 | 2:09 pm | Modified: May 28, 2013 at 2:50 pm

Chinese hackers gained access to some of the top weapons systems in the United States military, especially those that project American power in the Pacific, according to a Pentagon report prepared by a Defense Department advisory council, a topic that President Obama’s spokesman said would be discussed at his next meeting with Chinese leaders.
White House: Obama will talk to China about hacking our weapons systems | WashingtonExaminer.com

Talking with China won't stop them from stealing our idea's. We have to tell china that we will bomb three Georges if they don't stop. :eusa_hand:

Really? War with China is your fallback?

I really fail to understand how you could advocate 2 of the world’s most powerful nations going to war over cyber-attacks. You do realize that the resulting war would likely destroy both nations for a long time running.

Talk, huh? What's he going to say? "Please don't do it again. It's not nice."? Fucking weakling of a President. If it were me, i'd tell those Red bastards to cut it out or see their exports to the US slapped with heavy tariffs.

Better yet, threaten to detonate a nuke in the upper atmosphere above China. The resulting EMP should put a quick stop to any cyberattacks from those CHICOM pricks for a good long while.

I cannot believe after all these years our Government still sees fit to put classified information on hackable networks. It's simply unbelievable.

Barry is going to "talk" to them. why not just ship his teleprompter over to Beijing?

I am sure that the Chinese are scared shitless of what Barry may tell them, LOL, they hold a lot of our debt and he is going to "talk" to them about stealing our secrets---------what a fricken show of incompetence.
'
Obozo is the head clown and he is making this country look like a failing circus of idiots.

Obama is going to makes asses out of America once again. Maybe he can give the Chinese leadership Ipods after he bows to them.

Chinese hackers gained access to some of the top weapons systems in the United States military, especially those that project American power in the Pacific, according to a Pentagon report prepared by a Defense Department advisory council, a topic that President Obama’s spokesman said would be discussed at his next meeting with Chinese leaders.
White House: Obama will talk to China about hacking our weapons systems | WashingtonExaminer.com

Talking with China won't stop them from stealing our idea's. We have to tell china that we will bomb three Georges if they don't stop. :eusa_hand:

Either way they will have a good laugh at Obama's expense later. Why wouldn't they? Allies, enemies, and those in between all have no reason to take anything our campaigner-in-chief says seriously.

If it were me, i'd tell those Red bastards to cut it out or see their exports to the US slapped with heavy tariffs.

Better yet, threaten to detonate a nuke in the upper atmosphere above China. The resulting EMP should put a quick stop to any cyberattacks from those CHICOM pricks for a good long while.

You wouldn't actually do either of those things. A real leader wouldn't need to.

If it were me, i'd tell those Red bastards to cut it out or see their exports to the US slapped with heavy tariffs.

You wouldn't actually do either of those things. A real leader wouldn't need to.

A real leader wouldn't let this shit go on unpunished.

How do you punish the second most powerful nation on earth? Sky high Tariff on their goods?:confused:

obama-bow-king.jpg

You would not do either of the two things you mentioned. A real leader wouldn't let it get to this. But your bluster is harmless, as you will never be the leader of anything.

How is cyberhacking our defense not an act of war?

I'd send an EMP back to the source of the hacks

Isn't it a bit too late for that now? The Russians have everything they need now to hit us with a nuclear strike thanks to this administration. Never seen anything like it before in my life.

Forum List

Back