White House refuses to consider even a tax break on gas prices....

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021

Yeh, stick it to those *&^%$# who voted the wrong way in 2020... and 2016

never mind we're also sticking it to our own voters... oops... But I guess there was only about 100 of them anyhow...

=

The entire nation wants him gotten rid of, soon enough that will be by any means necessary, mark my words, we do not survive this psychopathic deviant, its now circulating at the NY-Post that Hunter Biden is in truth his closest advisor, which is so grotesque a possibility it should horrify the entire nation to its bones!

The entire nation wants him gotten rid of, soon enough that will be by any means necessary, mark my words, we do not survive this psychopathic deviant, its now circulating at the NY-Post that Hunter Biden is in truth his closest advisor, which is so grotesque a possibility it should horrify the entire nation to its bones!
oh my goodness.. how utterly repugnant... hope that's not so..

but this is the first time I've heard him called a psychopathic deviant... I'll add that to the 200 other names I've heard... Sad that i cannot offer a disagreement there... :(

our poor country... it was once a pretty decent place...

Democrats equal boot on neck of the people....
yeh and the sad thing is that is nothing new

it's just that it took... well, it took TRUMP to show us this.... They kept their evil designs (save abortion, etc) more/less in the closet until...

Trump threw the closet door open...

If Biden and crew did not want the high cost of gas, producing a very high cost of living, he would not have shut down our own energy supply.

If Biden and crew did not want the high cost of gas, producing a very high cost of living, he would not have shut down our own energy supply.
yeh, some knucklehead here said that the pipelines were closed down b4 the baby hater in chief came in...

In fact, I believe that was one of his very first moves as the fake president...:rolleyes:

the liberals... they invented lying...

There is nothing than has done more to bring on inflation that Biden's actions that turned our nation from energy independent to begging OPEC etc to increase their oil production.

There is no one except Biden to blame for the horrible numbers of illegals allowed into this nation. The tax payers of this nation pay for taking care of those people , while those tax payers face $100 plus to get gas to go to work, every few days.

Our food prices go up every day because of the high gas prices. It is costing about $500 more each month for the average family to just pay for their food and gas. And..the world laughs at the UD.

Yeh, stick it to those *&^%$# who voted the wrong way in 2020... and 2016

never mind we're also sticking it to our own voters... oops... But I guess there was only about 100 of them anyhow...

=
RWer to the RESCUE!

download (51).jpeg

It was so predictable, so preventable and with the election of Xiden, so inevitable.

oh my goodness.. how utterly repugnant... hope that's not so..

but this is the first time I've heard him called a psychopathic deviant... I'll add that to the 200 other names I've heard... Sad that i cannot offer a disagreement there... :(

our poor country... it was once a pretty decent place...
If you were alive back when Carter was POTUS you never heard him called anything but maybe Mr. Peanut....His policies sucked but he was not considered evil like Biden is. Most thought of his as a good, if misguided, man.

Biden on the other hand has always been seen as a opportunistic fool who has pretty much been on the wrong side of everything.

It speaks to two things, how hateful and mean-spirited the "new" dems are towards anyone that disagrees with them and the total lack of respect both sides have for both POTUS and congress.

Now we are hit with the realization that the dems are not going to back-track on anything that will ease inflationary pressure, control the border, or lower gas prices. Indeed, they seem perfectly willing to double down on the suck.

I think we are on the precipice of a major social unraveling.....Folks have been hit with two years of half-bogus covid BS and now inflation with no end in sight and we are wired tight.

Tax break?

Just reverse all the stupid policies they put in place in the last 18 months and everything will be fine.

Cleaner energy isn't a overnight job. It takes decades to plot, plan, research, build the foundation then start rolling it out to the public. You don't taper off oio, you taper in a replacement, start with nuclear energy.

But no they'd rather pull the rug out from under us, throw out a bunch of ball bearings covered in axel grease and say "stand on your own".

Our food prices go up every day because of the high gas prices. It is costing about $500 more each month for the average family to just pay for their food and gas. And..the world laughs at the US.

You haven't seen anything yet. Since these anti-energy morons won't increase oil and gasoline production, Dementia has issued an increase in ethanol. How do they make ethanol? They use corn to make it. What happens now? Farmers will give up growing their normal crops to grow more corn. That increases the price of all food including meat, because we have to feed these cows, pigs and chickens something.

All the bad situations we face because of this dementia patient will only get worse from here.

I'll say this: I hope Joe Biden is the democrat nominee in 2024.

Nothing will guarantee a democrat loss more effectively than that...

Well, the only thing the feds could do is suspend the Federal Gasoline Excise Tax which is $0.184.

You'd get more relief if your state suspended their tax as most states' tax exceeds the federal...

There is nothing than has done more to bring on inflation that Biden's actions that turned our nation from energy independent to begging OPEC etc to increase their oil production.

There is no one except Biden to blame for the horrible numbers of illegals allowed into this nation. The tax payers of this nation pay for taking care of those people , while those tax payers face $100 plus to get gas to go to work, every few days.

Our food prices go up every day because of the high gas prices. It is costing about $500 more each month for the average family to just pay for their food and gas. And..the world laughs at the UD.
what's UD?

actually the world probably doesn't laugh... It probably scatches its collective head

and feels deeply sorry for the everyday Americans

You haven't seen anything yet. Since these anti-energy morons won't increase oil and gasoline production, Dementia has issued an increase in ethanol. How do they make ethanol? They use corn to make it. What happens now? Farmers will give up growing their normal crops to grow more corn. That increases the price of all food including meat, because we have to feed these cows, pigs and chickens something.

All the bad situations we face because of this dementia patient will only get worse from here.
not to mention that ethanol is BAD for your engine, esp if you let your car sit for a long time... I don't know how long is too long but .. How long does it take for water to rust something?

the water in the ethanol separates out from the gas part and then rusts out small metal parts in the engine...

Forum List

Back