🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White House shares doctored video to support punishment of journalist Jim Acosta (Washington Post)

Trump’s base defends Saudi Arabia’s right to assassinate journalists. No doubt they wish Trump could do the same to Acosta.

Give the orange clown some time...
Hopefully, There will be a female that will break Acosta's nose next time he pulls that shit.
Since the video has proven to be fake, what "shit" are you referring to?
I saw it happen live. Acosta pulled the mic out of her reach and then he pushed her arm down. That's the shit I'm referring to. The White House should have her take Kung Fu lessons so she can bust his arrogant nose next time he pulls that shit.
Pretty obvious you didn't see it live.
Pretty obvious you're a lying piece of crap.

DridPAsX0AAtYOT.jpg:large

They played the original and the doctored versions on TV side by side. Anyone could see. The videos were the same until Acosta put his left hand down. On the original, she reached under his hand and kind of slightly knocked against it.
In the doctored version, a couple of frames are missing so it looks like the video is sped up and his hand appears to chop downward.

It was on TV. I took this picture. It was plain as day. Anyone could tell, You don't even need to be an expert.

The GOP, the party of deplorables.

Give the orange clown some time...
Hopefully, There will be a female that will break Acosta's nose next time he pulls that shit.
Since the video has proven to be fake, what "shit" are you referring to?
I saw it happen live. Acosta pulled the mic out of her reach and then he pushed her arm down. That's the shit I'm referring to. The White House should have her take Kung Fu lessons so she can bust his arrogant nose next time he pulls that shit.
Pretty obvious you didn't see it live.
Pretty obvious you're a lying piece of crap.
Lol, nuthin' huh?

They played the original and the doctored versions on TV side by side. Anyone could see. The videos were the same until Acosta put his left hand down. On the original, she reached under his hand and kind of slightly knocked against it.
In the doctored version, a couple of frames are missing so it looks like the video is sped up and his hand appears to chop downward.

It was on TV. I took this picture. It was plain as day. Anyone could tell, You don't even need to be an expert.

I saw him pull the mic back when she reached for it. That right there should be enough to get him banned.

I saw him pull the mic back when she reached for it. That right there should be enough to get him banned.
She should have ASKED for it, not TRIED TO GRAB it. It wasn't a pu$$y.

Right wingers have very little experience with manners.

They may not have the capacity to understand.

Sad.

Sad.

I bet you wore out your Acosta blow up doll after he struck the non-Tranny woman.

That's not how it's done --- you don't just snatch a mic out of somebody's hand while they're speaking. Those optics would have been even worse.

That said, I have no doubt that she was under orders to do that. But the orders were just fucked up.

I guess you didn't listen to how Acosta opened his "question" did ya? Then the president told him to sit down. Acosta was there as a guest of the White House he was obligated to follow the rules.

You're actually saying it's OK to grab a live mic out of a speaker's hand because he didn't assume the position?

Isn't that illustrative.

When it was needed elsewhere, hell yes. Acosta wasn't being recognized for additional questions, history shows he'll filibuster if allowed. I still say she should have planted a knee in his jewels.

That says much about your values, doesn't it.
It says he has good values. If anyone deserved a knee in the yarbles, it's Acosta.

Fittingly delivered by a kid flipping the finger with jelly all over his face.

As I said -------- values.

That's complete bullshit. Here is the C-Span video.

It is identical to the video released by the WH.

That clearly shows acosta assaulting the young woman

I saw the woman being the aggressor on Trumps order

Yeah, but you're an idiot. You see whatever the party masters tell you to see.

iu

Democrats keep insisting the video was doctored. Has their claim been verified and validated by a credible third party expert on “doctored videos” or is this simply Democrats chanting a mantra long enough so they can officially place it onto Snopes?

I guess you didn't listen to how Acosta opened his "question" did ya? Then the president told him to sit down. Acosta was there as a guest of the White House he was obligated to follow the rules.

You're actually saying it's OK to grab a live mic out of a speaker's hand because he didn't assume the position?

Isn't that illustrative.

When it was needed elsewhere, hell yes. Acosta wasn't being recognized for additional questions, history shows he'll filibuster if allowed. I still say she should have planted a knee in his jewels.

It says he has good values. If anyone deserved a knee in the yarbles, it's Acosta.

The idiot believes my avatar shows whether I have good values. As a matter of fact, it does. It shows what I think of leftwing values.

Democrats keep insisting the video was doctored. Has their claim been verified and validated by a credible third party expert on “doctored videos” or is this simply Democrats chanting a mantra long enough so they can officially place it onto Snopes?
Video experts have verified that it's not doctored.

Sad.
She's not supposed to get involved in conversations, idiot. You aren't even supposed to know she's there.

Sad.
No, that's her job. See, this is the problem with you looney leftist idiots. You don't accept the rules. You think you're above everyone else and rules are for the little people. After the way Acosta has treated Sarah Sanders, it was fitting that a real man confronted his punk ass and told him to sit down and shut up.

Last edited:

Isn't that illustrative.

The idiot believes my avatar shows whether I have good values. As a matter of fact, it does. It shows what I think of leftwing values.

Actually it's far more telling that you started a thread claiming a December Klan march on wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin was the Democratic convention the previous summer in New York. What a hoot that was.

Actually it's far more telling that you started a thread claiming a December Klan march on wet trolley tracks in Wisconsin was the Democratic convention the previous summer in New York. What a hoot that was.
You're still harping on that after what, 5 years? That's because you're a fucking loser. You make a fool out of yourself almost on a daily basis in this forum, and I rarely ever say anything proven to be wrong. That's why you have to keep dragging up something from 5 years ago.

You're still harping on that after what, 5 years? That's because you're a fucking loser. You make a fool out of yourself almost on a daily basis in this forum, and I rarely ever say anything proven to be wrong. That's why you have to keep dragging up something from 5 years ago.

Actually it was last year, and when proven to be bullshit you went on posting as if it were still a thing, never manning up to your collossal fuckup. A picture sitting in the Wisconsin historical archives for over ninety years yet somehow "newly discovered", in December, AFTER the election, on trolley tracks. And you actually thought it was the Democratic convention in New York from the previous summer. That's how fucking gullible you are.

Oh and that's hardly the most recent fuckup. See Ben Nighthorse Campbell and the fourteen (14) Native Americans who preceded him in Congress that you got spanked on just a couple of days ago. Dumbass.

Actually it was last year, and when proven to be bullshit you went on posting as if it were still a thing, never manning up to your collossal fuckup. A picture sitting in the Wisconsin historical archives for over ninety years yet somehow "newly discovered", in December, AFTER the election, on trolley tracks. And you actually thought it was the Democratic convention in New York from the previous summer. That's how fucking gullible you are.

Oh and that's hardly the most recent fuckup. See Ben Nighthorse Campbell and the fourteen (14) Native Americans who preceded him in Congress that you got spanked on just a couple of days ago. Dumbass.
It wasn't last year, moron. I lived in Florida at the time, and I moved almost 3 years ago. A also admitted it was an error shortly after I posted it, yet you continue to insist that I never did. That's someone ironic considering all the bonehead idiocies you have posted in this forum.

When someone uses the term "I believe" it means they aren't certain. Yet, you claim it's a "colossal fuckup" when someone says they aren't certain, but they think it was Ben Cambel.

You're a typical leftwing douchebag twisting what people say so you can accuse them of lying or being stupid. All that proves is how utter lacking in any kind of scruples or ethics you are.

Forum List

Back