🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White House shares doctored video to support punishment of journalist Jim Acosta (Washington Post)

Trump has exposed the lefts racism and with the current war on women their misogyny as well [although samantha b helped]

A victim is already a victim. It's kind of the definition.

Think before hitting the "Post" button.
so there really is no such thing as victimizing the victim? give that a think

You know, there is a thing in the internet called a dictionary. You should try using one sometime.

As far as your question? Let me answer with definitions.......................

victim
[vik-tim]
See more synonyms for victim on Thesaurus.com
noun
  1. a person who suffers from a destructive or injurious action or agency: a victim of an automobile accident.
  2. a person who is deceived or cheated, as by his or her own emotions or ignorance, by the dishonesty of others, or by some impersonal agency: a victim of misplaced confidence; the victim of a swindler; a victim of an optical illusion.
  3. a person or animal sacrificed or regarded as sacrificed: war victims

victimize
[vik-tuh-mahyz]
See more synonyms for victimize on Thesaurus.com
verb (used with object), vic·tim·ized, vic·tim·iz·ing.
  1. to make a victim of.
  2. to dupe, swindle, or cheat: to victimize poor widows.
  3. to slay as or like a sacrificial victim

To tell you the truth, saying that the victim is being victimized is kinda redundant.

A right wing conspiracy theorist increased the speed of Jim Acosta’s arm movement, to make it seem he was violent against a White House aide as opposed to struggling for the microphone..
Additionally, Acosta’s “Pardon me, ma’am“ utterance was removed from the doctor video:
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders on Wednesday night shared a video of CNN reporter Jim Acosta that appeared to have been altered to make his actions at a news conference look more aggressive toward a White House intern.

The edited video looks authentic: Acosta appeared to swiftly chop down on the arm of an aide as he held onto a microphone while questioning President Trump. But in the original video, Acosta’s arm appears to move only as a response to a tussle for the microphone. His statement, “Pardon me, ma’am,” is not included in the video Sanders shared.

Critics said that video — which sped up the movement of Acosta’s arms in a way that dramatically changed the journalist’s response — was deceptively edited to score political points. That edited videowas first shared by Paul Joseph Watson, known for his conspiracy-theory videos on the far-right website Infowars.

Sarah Sanders' dishonesty problem just got a little worse.

White House shares doctored video to support punishment of journalist Jim Acosta

I saw it live, she should have planted her knee in his nuts and taken the mic. The slimy SOB knew it was her job to move the mic from one reporter to the next. Acosta was trying to make news, not report it and now he can play his little commie victim card.

That's not how it's done --- you don't just snatch a mic out of somebody's hand while they're speaking. Those optics would have been even worse.

That said, I have no doubt that she was under orders to do that. But the orders were just fucked up.

I guess you didn't listen to how Acosta opened his "question" did ya? Then the president told him to sit down. Acosta was there as a guest of the White House he was obligated to follow the rules.

A victim is already a victim. It's kind of the definition.

Think before hitting the "Post" button.
so there really is no such thing as victimizing the victim? give that a think

You know, there is a thing in the internet called a dictionary. You should try using one sometime.

victim
[vik-tim]
noun
  1. a person who suffers from a destructive or injurious action or agency: a victim of an automobile accident.
  2. a person who is deceived or cheated, as by his or her own emotions or ignorance, by the dishonesty of others, or by some impersonal agency: a victim of misplaced confidence; the victim of a swindler; a victim of an optical illusion.

victimize
[vik-tuh-mahyz]
  1. to make a victim of.

To tell you the truth, saying that the victim is being victimized is kinda redundant.

Thank you. It's like "PIN number".

A right wing conspiracy theorist increased the speed of Jim Acosta’s arm movement, to make it seem he was violent against a White House aide as opposed to struggling for the microphone..
Additionally, Acosta’s “Pardon me, ma’am“ utterance was removed from the doctor video:
White House press secretary Sarah Sanders on Wednesday night shared a video of CNN reporter Jim Acosta that appeared to have been altered to make his actions at a news conference look more aggressive toward a White House intern.

The edited video looks authentic: Acosta appeared to swiftly chop down on the arm of an aide as he held onto a microphone while questioning President Trump. But in the original video, Acosta’s arm appears to move only as a response to a tussle for the microphone. His statement, “Pardon me, ma’am,” is not included in the video Sanders shared.

Critics said that video — which sped up the movement of Acosta’s arms in a way that dramatically changed the journalist’s response — was deceptively edited to score political points. That edited videowas first shared by Paul Joseph Watson, known for his conspiracy-theory videos on the far-right website Infowars.

White House shares doctored video to support punishment of journalist Jim Acosta

I saw it live, she should have planted her knee in his nuts and taken the mic. The slimy SOB knew it was her job to move the mic from one reporter to the next. Acosta was trying to make news, not report it and now he can play his little commie victim card.

That's not how it's done --- you don't just snatch a mic out of somebody's hand while they're speaking. Those optics would have been even worse.

That said, I have no doubt that she was under orders to do that. But the orders were just fucked up.

I guess you didn't listen to how Acosta opened his "question" did ya? Then the president told him to sit down. Acosta was there as a guest of the White House he was obligated to follow the rules.

You're actually saying it's OK to grab a live mic out of a speaker's hand because he didn't assume the position?

Isn't that illustrative.

you mean "on" the internet..that is so lame

I'm not asking for definitions, thats a lame attempt at dodging the question... I want to know if there is such a thing as victimizing the victim?

[vik-tim]
noun

victimize
[vik-tuh-mahyz]
  1. to make a victim of.
Is that a yes or a no? if you need to look those words up please do not bother answering

More honestly and more accurately it is not as redundant as it is a left wing claim to prevent the questioning of a female accuser, and what rightwinger did is what the left calls victimizing the victim...so in your opinion does it really exist or not?
btw, this is the kind of mess liberals get into when they stray to far from the TV script..you really have no answer because the TV did not provide you with one, so pretending dictionary definitions will fool someone is the kind of thing you are left with.

Last edited:

You're actually saying it's OK to grab a live mic out of a speaker's hand because he didn't assume the position?

Isn't that illustrative.

When it was needed elsewhere, hell yes. Acosta wasn't being recognized for additional questions, history shows he'll filibuster if allowed. I still say she should have planted a knee in his jewels.

Isn't that illustrative.

When it was needed elsewhere, hell yes. Acosta wasn't being recognized for additional questions, history shows he'll filibuster if allowed. I still say she should have planted a knee in his jewels.

That says much about your values, doesn't it.

The thing Trump fears most is being held accountable, because it’s never happened to him once in his entire life.
Fill the WH press corps with women of color and all support CNN. If CNN doesn't get called on, no one else raise their hand....if CNN's question isn't answered, everyone else ask the same question until it is answered.
CNN should be banned from WH press corps for posting such an obvious douchebag as Acosta to that assignment. CNN should be required to make a public apology before it's allowed back into the White house again.

CNN refuses to be bullied and insists on accountability from the president
CNN is the bully, your brain damaged moron. Acosta was doing nothing more than insulting the President and hurling accusations at him that were obviously just his opinion. You have to be a depraved imbecile to believe that what he did bared any resemblance to journalism.
Acosta asked Trump to explain why he called the refugee caravan an “ invasion”

They were Trumps words .......he should not object to explaining them
He did explain them, and then Acosta insisted Trump's explanation was wrong and started giving the President his own explanation. Then he refused to give up the mic.

No one is interested in Acosta's view of the situation. Presidential press conferences are held so the public can learn what the President thinks, not what that infantile moron Acosta thinks.

Isn't that illustrative.

It says he has good values. If anyone deserved a knee in the yarbles, it's Acosta.

Isn't that illustrative.

Yep, says I have no sympathy for assholes like Acosta. Don't like it, FOAD.

I have never seen a President order a microphone taken from a reporter

Trump is in charge....not some poor intern
That's because most reporters aren't feral baboons like Acosta and some of the other snowflakes in the room.

Fill the WH press corps with women of color and all support CNN. If CNN doesn't get called on, no one else raise their hand....if CNN's question isn't answered, everyone else ask the same question until it is answered.
CNN should be banned from WH press corps for posting such an obvious douchebag as Acosta to that assignment. CNN should be required to make a public apology before it's allowed back into the White house again.

CNN refuses to be bullied and insists on accountability from the president
CNN is the bully, your brain damaged moron. Acosta was doing nothing more than insulting the President and hurling accusations at him that were obviously just his opinion. You have to be a depraved imbecile to believe that what he did bared any resemblance to journalism.
Acosta asked Trump to explain why he called the refugee caravan an “ invasion”

They were Trumps words .......he should not object to explaining them
He did explain them, and then Acosta insisted Trump's explanation was wrong and started giving the President his own explanation. Then he refused to give up the mic.

No one is interested in Acosta's view of the situation. Presidential press conferences are held so the public can learn what the President thinks, not what that infantile moron Acosta thinks.
Another way to look at is Acosta didn't come to the press conference to gather news, as he should have, but to make news, and that in itself is grounds to revoke his pass.

You do when they refuse to shut up and sit down.

No one is buying the narrative that Trump caused this dust up. There isn't a shred of doubt that Acosta caused it.

Last edited:
I saw it happen live. Acosta pulled the mic out of her reach and then he pushed her arm down. That's the shit I'm referring to. The White House should have her take Kung Fu lessons so she can bust his arrogant nose next time he pulls that shit.

You're right......following Trump's dictum, Acosta should have grabbed her by the pussy instead of pushing her arm......lol

Trump woulda given him a metal if he had done that....
Whatever. At the end of the day Trump is the President of the United States and Acosta and CNN are losers.

The PIS

He shoulda grabbed her pussy.....trump woulda kissed him.....
Acosta is a queer. He's pussyphobic.

Actually, he has class...unlike the POS POTUS....

I saw it live, that's not what happened.

It's a lie.

But of course our resident tRumpkins will eat it up.
Trump’s base defends Saudi Arabia’s right to assassinate journalists. No doubt they wish Trump could do the same to Acosta.

Give the orange clown some time...
Hopefully, There will be a female that will break Acosta's nose next time he pulls that shit.
Since the video has proven to be fake, what "shit" are you referring to?
I saw it happen live. Acosta pulled the mic out of her reach and then he pushed her arm down. That's the shit I'm referring to. The White House should have her take Kung Fu lessons so she can bust his arrogant nose next time he pulls that shit.
Pretty obvious you didn't see it live.

Forum List

Back