White House to Allow Insurers to Continue Canceled Health Plans

This is about around 2 per cent of the population, which after 6 weeks of chicken little BS on Fox and the LSM has convinced people the whole ACA is a mess...So you can keep your crappe if you're one of them.....

They'll be tinkering with the ACA FOREVER...zzzzzzzzzzzz

This also tells insurers what things don't come up to standard, which will be eye opening for the dupes lol...

OBAMA HIMSELF DIDN'T WANT ANYTHING TO BE MANDATORY, HE BELIEVED ACA WOULD SELL ITSELF...and he might have been right. Only Pubs are always ''right'', and lead us in to total disaster lol.

ok, you can go get paid now...You did you duty of being an Obama stooge
good grief you are damn sure Obama cult

So, will the employer mandate also be waived until the end of 2014?

By decree. Lol what a disaster.

Personally, I think this is a mistake to do.

What the Obama administration should have done was put the hammer on the insurance companies.

Many of these policies were issued last year, after ObamaCare was passed and before it went into full effect.

These folks that issued the policies knew they would probably have to cancel them.

And Obama merrily kept on with his "if you like your plan you can keep it promise", straight into this year.

Yeah, it's hammertime. ;)

I'm so glad to hear that Obama has discovered for the 20th time that he feels he has the power to change the law -- like he claimed in September wasn't possible.

Now how the heck is he going to wangle it so that insurers can get around state law and instantaneously recreate policies which no longer exist?

I was asking that question yesterday about the house and senate proposals and I'm now asking it about Obama's decree.

Why worry about silly details? Obama gave a speech!!

obama-got-this.jpg

He's got this.....:cuckoo:

Wall Street Journal
7 minutes ago Written by
Louise Radnofsky

WASHINGTON—President Barack Obama said Thursday that insurers will be able to continue health-insurance coverage next year for current policy holders that otherwise would be canceled under the new health-care law.
Obama letting people keep canceled health plans for another yearCBS NewsObama announces plan to allow insurers to extend healthcare plans

Obama announces change to address health insurance cancellations - The Washington Post

So the plan is to be in the same spot we're in today a year from now?

Delay the cancellations - that's the plan?

Isn't that nice? Obama is going to let the insurance companies and the people keep their plans for another year. I dont see how that could be midterm politically motivated at all!

What a farking @sshole that dude is. And, how exactly does he plan to enforce sucha decree? It's not the law. The law can not be changed by the executive branch. It's a gesture. An arrogant, marcissistic, dickheaded one at that.

Insurance comapnies arent going to keep these policies in place or bring back those who were canceled. That's a fact. I find it absolutely appalling that LOLberal retards are actually acting like Obama dun good.

Last edited:
Wall Street Journal
7 minutes ago Written by
Louise Radnofsky

WASHINGTON—President Barack Obama said Thursday that insurers will be able to continue health-insurance coverage next year for current policy holders that otherwise would be canceled under the new health-care law.
Obama letting people keep canceled health plans for another yearCBS NewsObama announces plan to allow insurers to extend healthcare plans

Obama announces change to address health insurance cancellations - The Washington Post

So the plan is to be in the same spot we're in today a year from now?

Delay the cancellations - that's the plan?

That's part A.

Part B is to try to make insurers look bad as they try to recalibrate and get permission from their states to salvage whatever plans they can and sort out all the actuarial tables to figure out what the new costs on new policies are going to have to be thanks to Obama trying to cover his dishonest @$$.

Forum List

Back