White House to publish weekly list of immigrants who are charged with crimes

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
BWAHAHAHAHA! THe leftwing douche bags are going to hate this! Trump is doing everything I would do if I were president, and it's so beautiful!

On Wednesday, Donald Trump signed two executive orders aimed at curbing immigration, one to kickstart the building of a border wall between the United States and Mexico, and one to strip federal funding from sanctuary cities that block deportation of undocumented immigrants. One caveat of the executive order targeting sanctuary cities regards the Declined Detainer Outcome Report, which includes the administration’s publishing a weekly list that shames the jurisdictions that “catch and release” undocumented immigrants accused of crimes. The Declined Detainer Outcome Report also calls for the secretary of state to “make public a comprehensive list of criminal actions committed...

Who gives a crap about the cities who defy the law

Let the shit holes come to a blaze

-Geaux

Whatever !

He can't do shit against sanctuary cities .

Hmm...maybe we have a different definition of "can't do shit"?

Sessions will be able to sue cities on the grounds they are violating federal law by refusing to cooperate with immigration enforcement. However, the law is murky, so it will be up to the courts. However, Trump can most certainly withhold funding from federal agencies such as Justice and Homeland Security.

I don't know, but I'd say getting sued and having funding cut counts as shit. No?

Next step should be holding 'Sanctuary City' Government officials accountable for all crimes committed by Illegals in their jurisdictions. This should be done by way of both criminal and civil action. Once held accountable, Democrats will quickly reconsider their 'Sanctuary Cities.'

Last edited:
Next step should be holding 'Sanctuary City' Government officials accountable for all crimes committed by Illegals in their jurisdictions. This should be done by way of both criminal and civil actions. Once held accountable, Democrats will quickly reconsider their 'Sanctuary Cities.'
I wonder if illegals commit crimes, since immigration is Federal jurisdiction, they could be drawn under Federal jurisdiction prosecuting their criminal behaviour?

Whatever !

Sessions will be able to sue cities on the grounds they are violating federal law by refusing to cooperate with immigration enforcement. However, the law is murky, so it will be up to the courts. However, Trump can most certainly withhold funding from federal agencies such as Justice and Homeland Security.

I don't know, but I'd say getting sued and having funding cut counts as shit. No?

And cities can sue the Feds too.

What are you going to do ? Say "these funds only go to cities x-y-z".

Equal protection is part of the constitution.

Whatever !

So, they're going to use the law to sue the Feds in order to demand they can break the law....and all this with no money....fascinating....l

Whatever !

So, they're going to use the law to sue the Feds in order to demand they can break the law....and all this with no money....fascinating....l

Groups will line up to sue .

Cities generate the money . They ain't Beggers .

You righties sang a different tune when it came to religious objectors to gay marriage , or sheriffs who refused to follow gun control regs.

Whatever !

So, when Obama wanted to push some wacky social engineering programs in schools he used the weapon of withholding funds from school districts, higher educational institutions to enforce his agenda. Timmy, how do things work in your world? I did not hear you screaming then. No hypocrisy on your part, right?

Whatever !

Groups will line up to sue .

Cities generate the money . They ain't beggers .
I hope they raise taxes to pay their bills since the Feds won't any longer....the people will love that....:lol:

Whatever !

The Fed has used the threat of withholding federal dollars for decades. I remember how states that weren't going to comply with federal speed laws were threatened by losing federal dollars. The Fed can hold funds for cities, counties and states. Just the way it is.

Forum List

Back