White House to publish weekly list of immigrants who are charged with crimes

Next step should be holding 'Sanctuary City' Government officials accountable for all crimes committed by Illegals in their jurisdictions. This should be done by way of both criminal and civil action. Once held accountable, Democrats will quickly reconsider their 'Sanctuary Cities.'
And...how do you make that legal? Executive Order? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Yep!!!!

Don't know if that is possible. They are "charged" with a crime, not convicted.
Of course it's possible. Americans have their names & mugshots plastered all over the place before conviction.

By the government?

See for yourself: Most Wanted — FBI

Good point.

I guess the FBI 10 most wanted list was done to shame the criminals the same way that Mr. Trump envisions.

I can see it now:

WANTED BY THE F.B.I.

View attachment 108779

LUPITA “LUPE” ESCOBEDO

Ms. Escobedo was stopped in Goliad, Texas when her 1984 Datsun B210 was pulled over for not having a license plate light. This caused officers to be suspicious and a traffic stop was executed. She didn’t have her papers so she was assumed to be an illegal alien. After being ticketed for the crime, she was taken to the local jail, magistrated, fingerprinted, photographed, strip searched, and put into a cell and held for 8 hours. Where DHS officials didn’t bother to pick her up on suspicion of being an undocumented alien. So GPD let her go. Now she has been declared a menace to society.

Ms. Escobedo is known to carry knitting needles, files, and other sharp metal instruments as she is a manicurist who has a long history of cutting off body parts. Anyone with information (or an appointment) should call the local DHS office:

1-800-CATCH-HER

Let me know when that happens. :rolleyes:

C'mon....you know that whole "innocent til proven guilty" thing....con-servatives aren't a fan.

I'm a fan, one of our most cherished rights, and it should be defended with our second amendment rights if need be, of which I will assume you are also a big fan of and defend...no cherry picking our constitution brother...right?

Whatever !

He can't do shit against sanctuary cities .

Hmm...maybe we have a different definition of "can't do shit"?

Sessions will be able to sue cities on the grounds they are violating federal law by refusing to cooperate with immigration enforcement. However, the law is murky, so it will be up to the courts. However, Trump can most certainly withhold funding from federal agencies such as Justice and Homeland Security.

I don't know, but I'd say getting sued and having funding cut counts as shit. No?

And cities can sue the Feds too.

What are you going to do ? Say "these funds only go to cities x-y-z".

Equal protection is part of the constitution.
So, when Obama wanted to push some wacky social engineering programs in schools he used the weapon of withholding funds from school districts, higher educational institutions to enforce his agenda. Timmy, how do things work in your world? I did not hear you screaming then. No hypocrisy on your part, right?
School districts never have had to accept such funds in the first place, you know.

C'mon....you know that whole "innocent til proven guilty" thing....con-servatives aren't a fan.

I'm a fan, one of our most cherished rights, and it should be defended with our second amendment rights if need be, of which I will assume you are also a big fan of and defend...no cherry picking our constitution brother...right?
I agree in our rights....I have also seen over the last year RWrs not the least bit concerned about accusing people of crimes they haven't even been charged with. #alternativefacts indeed.

I agree in our rights....I have also seen over the last year RWrs not the least bit concerned about accusing people of crimes they haven't even been charged with. #alternativefacts indeed.
They're the other side of the "gun control" coin...it's what happens when both sides pay nothing more than lip service to some rights while emphasizing the ones that are useful to them...like you did with the 5 word response to the second amendment while being specific with the one you really do find useful for this thread...do you think gun control is an attack on our second amendment rights?

Forum List

Back