White House to publish weekly list of immigrants who are charged with crimes

Oh, right, because Trump is going to put illegals in gas ovens.

You and your tribe are a bunch of sleazy fucking douche bags. There is no bar so low that you won't slither under it.

Nazis NEVER made the claim of placing Jews in gas ovens when they first started their "purge".......

You and your tribe are a bunch of sleazy fucking douche bags. There is no bar so low that you won't slither under it.

Nazis NEVER made the claim of placing Jews in gas ovens when they first started their "purge".......
So you think Trump secretly wants to put illegals in gas ovens because he's a mass murderer?

Do you ever listen to yourself?

So you think Trump secretly wants to put illegals in gas ovens because he's a mass murderer?

I believe the above just as much as you fuck heads STILL believe that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim.....LOL

I believe the above just as much as you fuck heads STILL believe that Obama is a Kenyan Muslim.....LOL
p45a9.jpg

We will have them out of your slums and off your plantation in a jiffy....then they will be safe from you fascist democrat Nazis.....

Whatever !

He can't do shit against sanctuary cities .

Hmm...maybe we have a different definition of "can't do shit"?

Sessions will be able to sue cities on the grounds they are violating federal law by refusing to cooperate with immigration enforcement. However, the law is murky, so it will be up to the courts. However, Trump can most certainly withhold funding from federal agencies such as Justice and Homeland Security.

I don't know, but I'd say getting sued and having funding cut counts as shit. No?

And cities can sue the Feds too.

What are you going to do ? Say "these funds only go to cities x-y-z".

Equal protection is part of the constitution.

Sounds like there's shit all around. Thanks for making my point.

Hahaha... here we go again. False narrative of desperation.
We are talking about illegal (already broke the law) criminals and not shopkeepers. We are talking about illegal criminals regardless of their religion, national origin, race and gender.

If this moron read some history, he'd know that the first targeted Jews in Germany and Austria were Jews who had "illegally" relocated from Hungary and other east European countries........Read, Learn and apologize for Trump.
I guess you displayed your stupidity again. You're throwing "history" all over the place to cover up what an uninformed dumbass you are. The jews were protected in Hungary up to the point in 1944 when the Germans OCCUPIED the country. Polish jews were given refuge in Hungary when they fled Poland. It was the Romanian government what halted their escape at the Black Sea ports. Then, the jew deportation started from Hungary under the Arrow Cross puppet regime. Why would the jews cross to Austria and Germany from a safe refuge to be persecuted in those countries? Live and learn imbecile.

So, how did we get to the WWII era from illegeal immigrant criminals in the U.S. today? Steer back to the topic moron.

Don't know if that is possible. They are "charged" with a crime, not convicted.
Of course it's possible. Americans have their names & mugshots plastered all over the place before conviction.

By the government?

See for yourself: Most Wanted — FBI

Good point.

I guess the FBI 10 most wanted list was done to shame the criminals the same way that Mr. Trump envisions.

I can see it now:

WANTED BY THE F.B.I.

ie013006.jpg

LUPITA “LUPE” ESCOBEDO

Ms. Escobedo was stopped in Goliad, Texas when her 1984 Datsun B210 was pulled over for not having a license plate light. This caused officers to be suspicious and a traffic stop was executed. She didn’t have her papers so she was assumed to be an illegal alien. After being ticketed for the crime, she was taken to the local jail, magistrated, fingerprinted, photographed, strip searched, and put into a cell and held for 8 hours. Where DHS officials didn’t bother to pick her up on suspicion of being an undocumented alien. So GPD let her go. Now she has been declared a menace to society.

Ms. Escobedo is known to carry knitting needles, files, and other sharp metal instruments as she is a manicurist who has a long history of cutting off body parts. Anyone with information (or an appointment) should call the local DHS office:

1-800-CATCH-HER

I guess you displayed your stupidity again. You're throwing "history" all over the place to cover up what an uninformed dumbass you are. The jews were protected in Hungary up to the point in 1944 when the Germans OCCUPIED the country. Polish jews were given refuge in Hungary when they fled Poland. It was the Romanian government what halted their escape at the Black Sea ports. Then, the jew deportation started from Hungary under the Arrow Cross puppet regime. Why would the jews cross to Austria and Germany from a safe refuge to be persecuted in those countries? Live and learn imbecile.

Sounds like you learned all of your history from Beck and Hannity......Wrong on EVERY count....but, fear not, you'll always have some fellow morons "think" you're correct....which you're not.

Sounds like you learned all of your history from Beck and Hannity......Wrong on EVERY count....but, fear not, you'll always have some fellow morons "think" you're correct....which you're not.
You are not refuting anything I said but blowing hot air.

"From July to October, 1944, the Jews of Budapest still lived in relative safety. However, on October 15 Horthy announced publicly that he was done with Hungary's alliance with Germany, and was going to make peace with the Allies. The Germans blocked this move, and simply toppled Horthy's Government, giving power to Ferenc Szalasi and his fascist, violently antisemitic Arrow Cross Party. The Arrow Cross immediately introduced a reign of terror in Budapest."

Historical Background: The Jews of Hungary During the Holocaust - E-Newsletter - Education & E-Learning - Yad Vashem

Of course it's possible. Americans have their names & mugshots plastered all over the place before conviction.
don't we have WANTED posters? WTF is wrong with these people who wish to protect criminals. Sorry, I don't get it.
It is the moral decay of the left. This cancer is eating away the country slowly but surely.

BWAHAHAHAHA! THe leftwing douche bags are going to hate this! Trump is doing everything I would do if I were president, and it's so beautiful!

That's because Trump actually met and spoke with the people. Thousands of American citizens are killed, assaulted, raped, tortured, by illegals each and every year. If your mom, sister, daughter was raped or killed by an illegal that was given safe haven in these sanctuary cities wouldn't that piss you off? I mean who's side are these traitor politicians on anyway? Good job Trump!

If someone I cared about were injured or killed and the perp were an illegal alien I would sue the city and the state and the sheriff and anyone else that refused to follow the law. And so would these liberals that claim to be in favor of sanctuary cities. All the dishonest democrats want are the future voters, that's all it is, they don't give a twit about anything else. Just votes, no matter whom dies. No matter how bankrupt cities and the state and the nation become, as long as they have the votes. Disgusting and anti American.

If someone I cared about were injured or killed - I really wouldn't care if the perp were illegal or not. I'd just want justice.
We do have enough criminals on our own, we don't need illegals to "help" with crime. Why is it so hard to understand?
because they don't care about you and me. they wish to divide the country. That day is over at least while Trump is in office. I laugh at them all.

don't we have WANTED posters? WTF is wrong with these people who wish to protect criminals. Sorry, I don't get it.
It is the moral decay of the left. This cancer is eating away the country slowly but surely.
it is their intention to do that. We now understand. It became quite evident on November 9th.

BWAHAHAHAHA! THe leftwing douche bags are going to hate this! Trump is doing everything I would do if I were president, and it's so beautiful!

That's because Trump actually met and spoke with the people. Thousands of American citizens are killed, assaulted, raped, tortured, by illegals each and every year. If your mom, sister, daughter was raped or killed by an illegal that was given safe haven in these sanctuary cities wouldn't that piss you off? I mean who's side are these traitor politicians on anyway? Good job Trump!
BlueL, these libturds don't give a shit about the country. they are working from a position of divide and conquer. It's what happened on Saturday. Set a marker. Well they did that. I now know they are all scum. I have no need for any of them. they can all leave since they wish no country affiliation and Trump is not their president. Not sure where they're headed, but they have no country.

BlueL, these libturds don't give a shit about the country. they are working from a position of divide and conquer. It's what happened on Saturday. Set a marker. Well they did that. I now know they are all scum. I have no need for any of them. they can all leave since they wish no country affiliation and Trump is not their president. Not sure where they're headed, but they have no country.

No other country wants them.

Forum List

Back