White House to publish weekly list of immigrants who are charged with crimes

You are not refuting anything I said but blowing hot air.

"From July to October, 1944, the Jews of Budapest still lived in relative safety. However, on October 15 Horthy announced publicly that he was done with Hungary's alliance with Germany, and was going to make peace with the Allies. The Germans blocked this move, and simply toppled Horthy's Government, giving power to Ferenc Szalasi and his fascist, violently antisemitic Arrow Cross Party. The Arrow Cross immediately introduced a reign of terror in Budapest."

Historical Background: The Jews of Hungary During the Holocaust - E-Newsletter - Education & E-Learning - Yad Vashem

Moron, don't just;look at Hungary...Look at what was happening in Yugoslavia, Poland, Romania, Czeckoslovakia, etc.

Whatever !

He can't do shit against sanctuary cities .

Watch him.
He'll fold. Federal courts have found that complying with federal requests to detain illegals is voluntary.

Trump will lose in court, and he hates to lose. So he'll fold at the first hint of a lawsuit.

Then he'll declare victory and you Chumps will fall for it. :lol:

You are not refuting anything I said but blowing hot air.

"From July to October, 1944, the Jews of Budapest still lived in relative safety. However, on October 15 Horthy announced publicly that he was done with Hungary's alliance with Germany, and was going to make peace with the Allies. The Germans blocked this move, and simply toppled Horthy's Government, giving power to Ferenc Szalasi and his fascist, violently antisemitic Arrow Cross Party. The Arrow Cross immediately introduced a reign of terror in Budapest."

Historical Background: The Jews of Hungary During the Holocaust - E-Newsletter - Education & E-Learning - Yad Vashem

Moron, don't just;look at Hungary...Look at what was happening in Yugoslavia, Poland, Romania, Czeckoslovakia, etc.
You brought up Hungary, idiot. You were humiliated about your lack of information but your lack of information is not the issue. The issue is that you tried to look smart and were attacking with the "history" reference instead of keep your stupid mouth shut..... and now you are trying to safe face you uneducated imbecile....

Most US states no longer comply with federal marijuana laws.

That includes almost all the red states.

Let's withhold federal funds from sanctuary states!

I mean, you tards wouldn't want to be caught being hypocrites AGAIN, now would you?

Whatever !

Watch him.
He'll fold. Federal courts have found that complying with federal requests to detain illegals is voluntary.

Trump will lose in court, and he hates to lose. So he'll fold at the first hint of a lawsuit.

Then he'll declare victory and you Chumps will fall for it. :lol:

Right, those cities can voluntarily go without federal funds.

Whatever !

Hmm...maybe we have a different definition of "can't do shit"?

Sessions will be able to sue cities on the grounds they are violating federal law by refusing to cooperate with immigration enforcement. However, the law is murky, so it will be up to the courts. However, Trump can most certainly withhold funding from federal agencies such as Justice and Homeland Security.

I don't know, but I'd say getting sued and having funding cut counts as shit. No?

And cities can sue the Feds too.

What are you going to do ? Say "these funds only go to cities x-y-z".

Equal protection is part of the constitution.

The Fed has used the threat of withholding federal dollars for decades. I remember how states that weren't going to comply with federal speed laws were threatened by losing federal dollars. The Fed can hold funds for cities, counties and states. Just the way it is.

Yes, but the money has to be relative to the action .

Like say a police grant . But you can't take EPA cleanup money away because Boston is a sanctuary city . However you define that .

Whatever !

Sessions will be able to sue cities on the grounds they are violating federal law by refusing to cooperate with immigration enforcement. However, the law is murky, so it will be up to the courts. However, Trump can most certainly withhold funding from federal agencies such as Justice and Homeland Security.

I don't know, but I'd say getting sued and having funding cut counts as shit. No?

The Fed has used the threat of withholding federal dollars for decades. I remember how states that weren't going to comply with federal speed laws were threatened by losing federal dollars. The Fed can hold funds for cities, counties and states. Just the way it is.

Like say a police grant . But you can't take EPA cleanup money away because Boston is a sanctuary city . However you define that .
we'll be watching huh? No more dictation thanks.

Most US states no longer comply with federal marijuana laws.

That includes almost all the red states.

Let's withhold federal funds from sanctuary states!

I mean, you tards wouldn't want to be caught being hypocrites AGAIN, now would you?
you all own the title of HYPOCRITES thanks.

Whatever !

You can take it away if it is not used for what it is earmarked for...like say to help pay for harboring illegals instead of clean up.

On Wednesday, Donald Trump signed two executive orders
and on Wednesday the media was busy feeding its foot soldiers a steady diet of "trump only cares about crowd size" pablum to keep them interested in marching.
It was never about the crowd size, so you know.
I guess I've been watching the MSM too much.
The argument was about MSM trying to delegitimize and devaluing the election and the forgotten people. It was not about the crowd size. Trump is standing up for his victory and the forgotten people's victory. MSM doesn't get to down play it and insult it.
BTW, 65 million against 100,000s of wet women is far greater in size. And let's just remember that.

and on Wednesday the media was busy feeding its foot soldiers a steady diet of "trump only cares about crowd size" pablum to keep them interested in marching.
The argument was about MSM trying to delegitimize and devaluing the election and the forgotten people. It was not about the crowd size. Trump is standing up for his victory and the forgotten people's victory. MSM doesn't get to down play it and insult it.
BTW, 65 million against 100,000s of wet women is far greater in size. And let's just remember that.
My point was that while the left had itself worked up into a lather over crowd sizes Trump was taking care of business while the left was looking the other way where they were being told to look.

Whatever !

But you can suspend Housing, Food Stamps, Welfare, Law Enforcement and other such money. You can also hit the state by withholding federal funds there. So quite a bit of money can be stopped by defying the law.

My point was that while the left had itself worked up into a lather over crowd sizes Trump was taking care of business while the left was looking the other way where they were being told to look.
I completely agree with that!!

Next step should be holding 'Sanctuary City' Government officials accountable for all crimes committed by Illegals in their jurisdictions. This should be done by way of both criminal and civil action. Once held accountable, Democrats will quickly reconsider their 'Sanctuary Cities.'
And...how do you make that legal? Executive Order? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Don't know if that is possible. They are "charged" with a crime, not convicted.
C'mon....you know that whole "innocent til proven guilty" thing....con-servatives aren't a fan.
illegal immigration is a papers thing, no court needed, you ain't got papers, you gotta go. Funny thing immigration and illegals. eh?

Forum List

Back