White House to publish weekly list of immigrants who are charged with crimes

If someone I cared about were injured or killed and the perp were an illegal alien I would sue the city and the state and the sheriff and anyone else that refused to follow the law. And so would these liberals that claim to be in favor of sanctuary cities. All the dishonest democrats want are the future voters, that's all it is, they don't give a twit about anything else. Just votes, no matter whom dies. No matter how bankrupt cities and the state and the nation become, as long as they have the votes. Disgusting and anti American.

If someone I cared about were injured or killed - I really wouldn't care if the perp were illegal or not. I'd just want justice.

BWAHAHAHAHA! THe leftwing douche bags are going to hate this! Trump is doing everything I would do if I were president, and it's so beautiful!

Who says that Trump doesn't know history beyond the McDonald he ate for lunch...

Breslau Nazis Publish Pre-yule Boycott List of Jewish Shops

BRESLAU, Germany (Dec. 18, 1936)

The Nazi authorities of this Silesian city of more than half a million population, pressing a pre-Christmas anti-Jewish boycott campaign, published today a complete list of all Jewish shops here, including 450 prominent establishments, with the request that the public do not patronize them.

Hahaha... here we go again. False narrative of desperation.
We are talking about illegal (already broke the law) criminals and not shopkeepers. We are talking about illegal criminals regardless of their religion, national origin, race and gender.

If someone I cared about were injured or killed and the perp were an illegal alien I would sue the city and the state and the sheriff and anyone else that refused to follow the law. And so would these liberals that claim to be in favor of sanctuary cities. All the dishonest democrats want are the future voters, that's all it is, they don't give a twit about anything else. Just votes, no matter whom dies. No matter how bankrupt cities and the state and the nation become, as long as they have the votes. Disgusting and anti American.

If someone I cared about were injured or killed - I really wouldn't care if the perp were illegal or not. I'd just want justice.
We do have enough criminals on our own, we don't need illegals to "help" with crime. Why is it so hard to understand?

If someone I cared about were injured or killed - I really wouldn't care if the perp were illegal or not. I'd just want justice
There lies the difference between you and I. To me justice would not be complete unless all responsible were held to account.

If you have entrusted me to guard your home and make sure your children were safe while you were gone and I left the door open and even invited people I do not know into your home and they harmed your kids, who would you feel was responsible? Just the bad guy or me too?

Don't know if that is possible. They are "charged" with a crime, not convicted.
Of course it's possible. Americans have their names & mugshots plastered all over the place before conviction.
Would they be subject to deportation without being convicted of a crime? Or would their cases be monitored for the result of the trial?
Why are you asking me that? If it were up to me they would ALL be deported.

Whatever !

He can't do shit against sanctuary cities .

Hmm...maybe we have a different definition of "can't do shit"?

Sessions will be able to sue cities on the grounds they are violating federal law by refusing to cooperate with immigration enforcement. However, the law is murky, so it will be up to the courts. However, Trump can most certainly withhold funding from federal agencies such as Justice and Homeland Security.

I don't know, but I'd say getting sued and having funding cut counts as shit. No?

And cities can sue the Feds too.

What are you going to do ? Say "these funds only go to cities x-y-z".

Equal protection is part of the constitution.
Yes, that is what they are going to say. Only cities that obey the rules will get funds. The federal government has been doing that for decades, so you look pretty stupid claiming they aren't allowed to do it.

So knowing if it were an illegal and they your loved one didn't have to be killed doesn't bother you....how cold....

We are talking about illegal (already broke the law) criminals and not shopkeepers. We are talking about illegal criminals regardless of their religion, national origin, race and gender.

If this moron read some history, he'd know that the first targeted Jews in Germany and Austria were Jews who had "illegally" relocated from Hungary and other east European countries........Read, Learn and apologize for Trump.

BWAHAHAHAHA! THe leftwing douche bags are going to hate this! Trump is doing everything I would do if I were president, and it's so beautiful!

Who says that Trump doesn't know history beyond the McDonald he ate for lunch...

BRESLAU, Germany (Dec. 18, 1936)

The Nazi authorities of this Silesian city of more than half a million population, pressing a pre-Christmas anti-Jewish boycott campaign, published today a complete list of all Jewish shops here, including 450 prominent establishments, with the request that the public do not patronize them.

Did Jews commit crimes against innocent people? No?

See the difference, asshole?

If this moron read some history, he'd know that the first targeted Jews in Germany and Austria were Jews who had "illegally" relocated from Hungary and other east European countries........Read, Learn and apologize for Trump.
Oh, right, because Trump is going to put illegals in gas ovens.

You and your tribe are a bunch of sleazy fucking douche bags. There is no bar so low that you won't slither under it.

So,,you're agreeing with what we are doing, getting all the illegals back safe in their home countries with their families before a democrat gets in power who would send them to the ovens?

We do have enough criminals on our own, we don't need illegals to "help" with crime. Why is it so hard to understand?
Because they vote Democrat!

Forum List

Back