White House to publish weekly list of immigrants who are charged with crimes

Groups will line up to sue .

Cities generate the money . They ain't beggers .
Timmy, you need to calm down and do your home work. I just cite San Francisco since it is in the forefront.
"Everything about San Francisco’s budget is big — even, it turns out, its deficits. The booming center of tech and tourism isn’t quite so booming these days, and new budget projections show the city’s books over the next five years are out of whack to the tune of $848 million."
Budget projections show deficits rising in S.F.

Lynchmob mentality.

Nope, it is getting criminals deported. No one is lynched, no one hurt, just sending them home.

Posting public lists of named individuals (charged - not convicted) by the White House is disturbing.
Having to post the list is even more disturbing......

He doesn't have to. That's the thing.
They don't belong in this country. What's so fucking hard to grasp about that.

Lynchmob mentality.

Nope, it is getting criminals deported. No one is lynched, no one hurt, just sending them home.

Posting public lists of named individuals (charged - not convicted) by the White House is disturbing.

There are no illegals here? Link?

Lynchmob mentality.

What are you talking about?

BWAHAHAHAHA! THe leftwing douche bags are going to hate this! Trump is doing everything I would do if I were president, and it's so beautiful!

Who says that Trump doesn't know history beyond the McDonald he ate for lunch...

Breslau Nazis Publish Pre-yule Boycott List of Jewish Shops

BRESLAU, Germany (Dec. 18, 1936)

The Nazi authorities of this Silesian city of more than half a million population, pressing a pre-Christmas anti-Jewish boycott campaign, published today a complete list of all Jewish shops here, including 450 prominent establishments, with the request that the public do not patronize them.

Breslau Nazis Publish Pre-yule Boycott List of Jewish Shops

Lynchmob mentality.

It needs to be done for public awareness of these illegal bastards. They've earned no right to be in this country.

Post #26....

Post #26....

You're making no sense. Try again.
Ok....

P O S T # 2 6

Again. Nonsense.

No one claimed there are no illegals.

Keep trying but I'm getting rather tired of our illogic.
Oh....then we need an updated list of them...perhaps even published weekly ....glad we agree.....

If someone I cared about were injured or killed and the perp were an illegal alien I would sue the city and the state and the sheriff and anyone else that refused to follow the law. And so would these liberals that claim to be in favor of sanctuary cities. All the dishonest democrats want are the future voters, that's all it is, they don't give a twit about anything else. Just votes, no matter whom dies. No matter how bankrupt cities and the state and the nation become, as long as they have the votes. Disgusting and anti American.

Forum List

Back