White House: U.S. prepared to accept Ukrainian refugees fleeing invasion

If heavily screened to prevent Russian sleepers and sympathizers, I have no problem with accepting Ukrainian refugees if they can make it to a friendly border. I support the Ukrainian people as they fight against a known long term enemy of the United States, and wish President Biden good luck in doing what is possible to mitigate the end result of the crime being perpetrated by Putin, in Putin's quest to rebuild the"Evil Empire". All Americans should.

Can we do a trade?

Illegal Mexicans for Ukrainians? I'd rather have Ukrainians...........at least they know how to get a job and not live off welfare, or rape, steal, and murder everybody in sight.

Nope,

Not under the idiot Biden, all the worst of the worst worldwide is welcome in America...

Only thugs allowed

That way the USA is destroyed faster. :04:

Whoo Hoo! Hot Ukrainian women will be a welcome change from the woke slags we have to choose from now.

OIP.Fjyau3NPR2eI1R15N2fcVQHaLH

Can we do a trade?

Illegal Mexicans for Ukrainians? I'd rather have Ukrainians...........at least they know how to get a job and not live off welfare, or rape, steal, and murder everybody in sight.

They can make a damn fine haunted amusement park to boot. Chernobyl, I'm looking at you.

If heavily screened to prevent Russian sleepers and sympathizers, I have no problem with accepting Ukrainian refugees if they can make it to a friendly border. I support the Ukrainian people as they fight against a known long term enemy of the United States, and wish President Biden good luck in doing what is possible to mitigate the end result of the crime being perpetrated by Putin, in Putin's quest to rebuild the"Evil Empire". All Americans should.
Are you equally demanding of such criteria on the southern border?

Don't lie.

Why won't Poland and Germany accept the refugees on their own borders. Why the hell should the U.S. be the patsy for every alien on the planet?
I know a couple of guys that have Ukrainian wives and they are ultra conservative. Better than more Skinnies in MN.

Whoo Hoo! Hot Ukrainian women will be a welcome change from the woke slags we have to choose from now.

OIP.Fjyau3NPR2eI1R15N2fcVQHaLH

Sure .... along these Ukrainians too!

Everybody welcome! YAY!!!!

1645760309695.png

Are you equally demanding of such criteria on the southern border?

Don't lie.
Damn, I wish Joe hadn't fkd up the southern border worse than it was, almost as if making it job #1 on day #1. That said, it has absolutely nothing to do with what is being done to Ukraine by the aging Communist war criminal Vlad Putin or have anything in common on accepting Ukrainian refugees, due to a well-known military war being carried out against them by enemies of the free world and a long term enemy of the United States and all free republics where the people get to vote and have it count, as to the direction of their country.

Biden is looking more and more like a traitor to this country.

His only real goal seems to be to quickly turn America into an impoverished, crime-ridden, Shithole. Sadly, that's the only area in which he's making progress.

Biden is looking more and more like a traitor to this country.

His only real goal seems to be to quickly turn America into an impoverished, crime-ridden, Shithole. Sadly, that's the only area in which he's making progress.

Couldn't agree more! :clap:

Forum List

Back