White House Whistleblower Mike McCormick: 'Joe Biden Is a Criminal . . . and I've Got the Evidence'

What felony indictments have been filed against Biden again? How many of Biden's businesses were convicted of fraud? How many of his staff were convicted of fraud related felonies? How many fraud civil suits did Biden have settle?

Does anyone have that number? Feel free to round up.
BUT THEY SAW IT ON BREITBART

SO IT MUST BE TRUE

Silly ignorant LWNJ thinks he’s not what his post history reveals he actually is. :itsok:
You're free to bring up any issue and I'll provide a link to a former post.

You're out of your league, Trumpster. I'm not like you. Thankfully.

Go. Or run. :popcorn:

Here is the story for those who cannot do sound (a workplace or wherever...)

This site has ClosedCaptions

But I still do not understand exactly what this whistleblower is saying...

Can someone explain? I don't have time to watch the video over and over

Let's start with all the proof on Hunter's laptop, add in eye witness whistleblowers & then some bank records.
That's enough to convene a grand jury

Lets. Show us the evidence that Joe Biden is a criminal.

Y'all love to *talk* about the 'evidence'. But when it comes to actually showing us, you always have excuses why you can't.

Mike McCormick hasn't shown us evidence that Joe Biden broke any law either.
Good luck.

Lets. Show us the evidence that Joe Biden is a criminal.

Y'all love to *talk* about the 'evidence'. But when it comes to actually showing us, you always have excuses why you can't.

Mike McCormick hasn't shown us evidence that Joe Biden broke any law either.
Good luck.
Ummm... isn't that what the grand jury is for?
You take all the evidence (that includes witness statements) & present it.
If it's sufficient, they recommend an indictment, at which point it could go to trial.

Don't think I don't notice you are specifically saying Joe Biden.
It's funny that you tacitly admit the other Biden's are committing crimes but don't think the Big Guy was part of it.
You rubes will believe anything they tell you because the truth is blocked by well used cognitive dissonance

If it's sufficient, they recommend an indictment, at which point it could go to trial.

It's funny that you tacitly admit the other Biden's are committing crimes but don't think the Big Guy was part of it.
You rubes will believe anything they tell you because the truth is blocked by well used cognitive dissonance

Um...isn't that exactly what I predicted you would do? Give us sniveling excuses for why you can't actually back up your claims that Joe Biden is a criminal with any evidence.

And I didn't even need a magic 8 ball to predict that future, did I?

There's *so* much evidence, until you actually ask to see it. Which might explain why Mike McCormick presented jack shit too.

Check the tread title.

Forum List

Back