White identity vs Jewish identity

Thank you very much. I am somewhat observant.

Orthodox Jews observe all Laws. No Orthodox Jew would go on this forum or most Social Media -- these places are full of profanity.

Conservodox Jews such as myself observe most laws to an extent. I keep some Kosher. On Sabbaths and Holidays I neither drive nor use Internet/electricity.
This is such a thorny discussion, dating back 2000 years. There are so many millions of word to be spoken. I don't know where I'm at. If I lived in your area, I would gladly go into your house on the Sabbath, turn on your lights, heat your food, and do anything that I can to help you enjoy the Sabbath Day. I remember Senator Lieberman, an Orthodox, who would walk from his home in Georgetown to the Capitol when the nation's business called him there on the Sabbath.

I had a boss in the 1980's who said to me that I was a Jew and just didn't know it yet. I love her and appreciate her thought, but I think that there is more to being a Jew and I would have to be instructed by a rabbi.

But I still think Mortimer should get a puppy and just forget all this racial stuff.

Make sure it's not a mixed-race puppy...

png-clipart-black-and-white-australian-shepherd-puppy-havanese-dog-border-collie-poodle-bichon...png

Jews who have the strongest Jewish Identity -- Orthodox Jews would stay away from most Social Media, except for Jewish Social Media. Much of language used on Social Media is obscene and forbidden by many Talmudic Laws.

Most of those are also racists and avoid those they consider sub-humans. They wouldn't add much to anything even if they did participate.

Jews do not call the Torah the Old Testament.

Other writings are included besides the Pentateuch, as well as the fictional allegedly super secret and extra special 'Oral Torah' invented by the Pharisees just for 'real Jews'. Modern Judaism is a 100 years newer than Christian reform Hebrewism.

Jews are white people. No difference from German white people or any other group of white ppl.

Other writings are included besides the Pentateuch, as well as the fictional allegedly super secret and extra special 'Oral Torah' invented by the Pharisees just for 'real Jews'. Modern Judaism is a 100 years newer than Christian reform Hebrewism.

I admire your ability to spout nonsense on a subject about which you have absolutely no knowledge and still remain unembarrassed.

That level of self-unawareness is truly prodigious. You have my congratulations.

Jews are white people. No difference from German white people or any other group of white ppl.

Ashkenazic Jews are European, having settle in the Frankish kingdoms nearly 2,000 years ago. Sephardic Jews are African, and Southern European, having settled in North Western Africa and Southern Europe around the same time.

Mizrahi Jews have lived in the Middle East and the Eastern part of North Africa since biblical times.

There are also native Jewish communities in India, Asia, and, Ethiopia.

So, there is no single race of people to which Jews belong.

I’m not thinking about it, or even dwelling on it. But it seems you are.

Must be something that consumes you.

That's the usual avoiding answers tactic; the fact is you're more embarrased about it than you will admit. It's just a simple question anybody would ask who reads the Israeli papers and reading all the rabbis and crazies who are obviusly far more obsessed with it than anybody else on the planet.

I admire your ability to spout nonsense on a subject about which you have absolutely no knowledge and still remain unembarrassed.

That level of self-unawareness is truly prodigious. You have my congratulations.

Ah, another knee jerk reaction, but since you think Jews can't be Christians despite the patent absurdity of that, so as a racist it would be par for the course. I bet you yell at the Christian Rabbis on TV until the nurse changes the channel.

That's the usual avoiding answers tactic; the fact is you're more embarrased about it than you will admit. It's just a simple question anybody would ask who reads the Israeli papers and reading all the rabbis and crazies who are obviusly far more obsessed with it than anybody else on the planet.

Your fixation is not my problem.

Ah, another knee jerk reaction, but since you think Jews can't be Christians despite the patent absurdity of that, so as a racist it would be par for the course. I bet you yell at the Christian Rabbis on TV until the nurse changes the channel.

What is a Christian Rabbi?

Try figuring out what God wants from reading the Torah.
On the other hand, I actually learn Talmud, in Aramaic to understand where these decisions come from.
Everyone deciding on their own how to behave eventually burns down cities when they disagree with someone else.

Forum List

Back