White kid brutally, violently beat up by black kid

Two wrongs don't make a right. We don't need vigilantes a day later, Though ...anyone would have been justified to intervene on the spot. The kid does need to be punished YES... but we need to stop the crap teaching in schools that is causing this shit.

The moment he grabbed the chair, someone would have been 100% justified in shooting the little bastard DEAD on the spot.

Like everyone else, the video made me sick.

1. Who was taping the incident?
2. What did the Caucasian boy say to the perpetrator?

I hope that the victim's family can find another school for their son.

After the lawsuit, they should be able to choose from several good private schools.

If one were able to see what happens to bad people, one would see that many bad people eventually pick on the wrong victim, and then ...

They don't do that. The feral thugs don't pick on anyone able to defend themselves, and sadly, not enough of them get shot.

Yo Superbadbrutha

I just noticed I did the same thing in post 47 that I accused you of

So,
He (the white kid) is a product of the wussifed education system that frowns on manly self protection

But the first sucker punch was a solid one that may have rendered the white kid defenseless, and the black animal really laid it on after that

So I give the white kid an incomplete instead of a solid “f”

I suspect the first sucker punch concussed him. He looked totally out of it and I wonder if he was even fully conscious.

And yet some of the more disgusting libs on this forum are calling the white kid a pussy

I hope that there's someone nearby with a camera running when they are assailed by one of the soulless thugs so they can share with us the exciting blow by blow account of the virtue signaling ass-whipping they got.

I mean after they stop the bleeding and forgive the thug, of course, humbly wash its feet and hopefully give up all their money and their young daughters, while they're at it.

If they survive the beating.

If.

And yet some of the more disgusting libs on this forum are calling the white kid a pussy
This is a very fair point. Any time we see someone assaulted criminally we should rally for charges to be brought against them. I am assuming that is the case since its on the internetz.

This is a very fair point. Any time we see someone assaulted criminally we should rally for charges to be brought against them. I am assuming that is the case since its on the internetz.
Maybe not

Remember obama demanded that black offenders be given a pass so that it does not spoil their record and hurt their chances in the future

I see this black kid as a killer but libs like the ones we have here run the schools

Its how blacks fight. They have to sucker punch. They can't fight someone face to face, they're pussies.
That is almost comical, that is your MO.
How many videos of blacks walking up behind whites and punching them out of nowhere for no reason do you see?
Less than you see white cowards doing it.
I've seen dozens. How many whites doing that? None. If a black DOES walk up to someone, he's always got 5 of his drug addicted "homies" backing him up. Again, because blacks are pussies. They can't fight whites one on one. They know they'd get their black asses kicked.
Of course you don't, because like Horseshitting all you racist cowards do is look for videos of a crime committed by someone black.

Forum List

Back