White Kid May be Criminally Prosecuted for Videotaping Black Classmate Eating Chicken

Making fun of Whites is the most common and popular part of most Black comedians' acts.
I disagree. Making fun of whites is pretty much a part of all comedian acts regardless of race. I have never seen it be the most popular or common. The only one I can even recall is the one Eddie Murphy did about white priviledge.

Comedy is comedy, if it's good. I used to really enjoy Murphy. I've had a few black friends over the years and a few times I would ask them, how about some white jokes? They all said they didn't know any. I didn't believe it.

White jokes? I cant think of any either. White people are funny but rarely interesting enough to make jokes out of. Yo mamma jokes are the only ones I know.

I don't think the kid should be charged. Living in Northampton County is punishment enough.

I'm making me some chicken tonight. This thread is making me hungry.
Look at my video a page back so you will know how to eat it. And, speaking of you momma jokes, two of my favorites:

Yo momma so fat, she got her ears pierced and gravy came out!

Yo momma so fat she got a map of the whole USA on her butt. The scale says 1 mile = 1 mile.

I'm making me some chicken tonight. This thread is making me hungry.
Look at my video a page back so you will know how to eat it. And, speaking of you momma jokes, two of my favorites:

Yo momma so fat, she got her ears pierced and gravy came out!

Yo momma so fat she got a map of the whole USA on her butt. The scale says 1 mile = 1 mile.
I already know how to eat chicken. My kids dont though. They eat chicken like white people. They wont even clean the bone.

A few favorites from childhood.
Yo mamma got wooden leg with a kickstand on it.

Yo mamma eyes so crooked she can see around the corner.

5e6ab369a6b41f87abda409d6424ba1d.jpg

Good stuff. The should put the little inbred cave chimp in prison for about 2 months.
So you SUPPORT violating the 1st amendment when it suits you?
Ethnic intimidation and harassment is against the law dipshit. Has nothing to do with the first.

Good stuff. The should put the little inbred cave chimp in prison for about 2 months.
Ethnic intimidation and harassment is against the law dipshit. Has nothing to do with the first.
It is not intimidation to make a video. Unless of course you are a whiny ass little shit stain that has no concept of what is and is not right.

It is not intimidation to make a video. Unless of course you are a whiny ass little shit stain that has no concept of what is and is not right.
Tell it to judge pink recessive guy.

Won't ever go that far, you see retard in order to charge him the DA has to show harm or potential harm from the video.

Won't ever go that far, you see retard in order to charge him the DA has to show harm or potential harm from the video.
Tell it to the judge. You cant try it here on the forum. Until then I hope the feral pink little monkey is put in prison for intimidation and harassment.

Making fun of Whites is the most common and popular part of most Black comedians' acts.
I disagree. Making fun of whites is pretty much a part of all comedian acts regardless of race. I have never seen it be the most popular or common. The only one I can even recall is the one Eddie Murphy did about white priviledge.
The Black comedian who most prominently, and constantly, pokes fun at Whites, sometimes maliciously, is Paul Mooney. Another who spends at least as much time ragging on Whites, though not as cynically as Mooney, is Dave Chapelle. I have never watched a routine by either of those two which was not dominated by mockery of Whites.

The one Black comedian whom I've never heard make fun of Whites is Sinbad. D.L. Hughley does it sometimes, but it's more comedic than malicious. Likewise Eddie Griffin (my favorite Black comic).

If any White comedian mocked Blacks the way most Black comedians mock Whites there would be angrily indignant protests and that comedian would be blackballed (no pun intended).

Forum List

Back