White Kid May be Criminally Prosecuted for Videotaping Black Classmate Eating Chicken

fa335411-6f76-47f5-8c68-6fd7bed2d4ec.jpg

And what makes this so bad is what exactly?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
It was done with racist intent. When did you climb out from under your rock?
Please be specific and cite for us the law that makes racist intent a crime?
Please be specific an provide for us where I said there was a law that makes racist intent a crime? Are you having trouble reading? JoSweetHeart asked what makes it bad not what makes it a crime you idiot.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Please be specific an provide for us where I said there was a law that makes racist intent a crime? Are you having trouble reading? JoSweetHeart asked what makes it bad not what makes it a crime you idiot.
There's no law that makes racist intent a crime? I suppose being a liberal, you accidentally "forgot" about hate crime laws? Of course they only apply to whites.

That will be changing soon.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
I haven't been under a rock. I was only trying to make a point. Maybe asking this question would have been a better way to put it: Is there anything that a person can't be busted for these days?

God bless you always!!!

Holly
You dont think doing something with racist intent is bad? What point were you trying to make? You cant be busted for smoking weed anymore in certain states. Nor can you get busted for drinking if you are over the age established by the laws of that state.

Thankfully he did not film him eating a watermelon! There would be hell to pay!

God bless you always!!!

Holly
There's no law that makes racist intent a crime? I suppose being a liberal, you accidentally "forgot" about hate crime laws? Of course they only apply to whites.

You missed the point. Tell the idiot that asked the question about that. I never claimed there was a law.

I see from your second sentence you are an idiot too. You do realize Black people have been charged with hate crimes right?

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You missed the point. Tell the idiot that asked the question about that. I never claimed there was a law.

I see from your second sentence you are an idiot too. You do realize Black people have been charged with hate crimes right?
As one idiot to another, what's you point?

If the black kid beat the shit out of the white kid, good on him. Drop charges on both and call it even.

My point is that you are an idiot if you think I claimed there was or was not a law existing. My other point is that you are an idiot if you didnt know Black people have been charged with hate crimes.

My point is that you are an idiot if you think I claimed there was or was not a law existing. My other point is that you are an idiot if you didnt know Black people have been charged with hate crimes.
Only an idiot, like you, would think someone would know all about crimes committed by blacks or anyone else. Keep it up. By 2018 the dimocrats will all be exiled or in prison.

He could have videotaped him eating pussy. The point was that it was done to provide ethnic intimidation and harassment which are against the law.

Next thing you know its gonna be against the law to make fun of gingers. Then we know we are fucked as a society.
Not really. If you know the law you wouldnt even suggest such a silly thing. It is against the law to harass people not to mention dangerous if they take the law into their own hand. Its not against the law to make fun of people. If that was the case Drumpf would have sued practically everyone in existence by now.

Only an idiot, like you, would think someone would know all about crimes committed by blacks or anyone else. Keep it up. By 2018 the dimocrats will all be exiled or in prison.
Only an idiot like you would say something idiotic like whites are the only people subject to hate crimes without researching it first. Remember sometimes its better to let people think you are a idiot instead of opening your mouth and removing any doubt.

"Jewish Problem" and "Race War" are categories of article on this website.

There are other sources, however, this did really happen.

I think a white kid making a racist video is something the school should deal with as a discipline problem.

It is a violation of the First Amendment to criminally prosecute.

Morse v. Frederick, 551 U.S. 393 (2007)

He could have videotaped him eating pussy. The point was that it was done to provide ethnic intimidation and harassment which are against the law.

Next thing you know its gonna be against the law to make fun of gingers. Then we know we are fucked as a society.
Not really. If you know the law you wouldnt even suggest such a silly thing. It is against the law to harass people not to mention dangerous if they take the law into their own hand. Its not against the law to make fun of people. If that was the case Drumpf would have sued practically everyone in existence by now.

I do know the law. I also have a fucked up sense of humor. :muahaha:

It is too bad stuff like this has to be handled by the police or court system. This is a parenting issue. The kid needs the shit slapped out of him, or worse. Unfortunately the parents in this case are probably part of the problem (after all behavior like this is learned) so they probably don't care.

I work with kids so I see how they treat each other. Its too bad shit like this happens. But then again, adults aren't much better. Look at how we treat each other on this board, and we are (mostly) adults, age wise at least.

It is too bad stuff like this has to be handled by the police or court system. This is a parenting issue. The kid needs the shit slapped out of him, or worse. Unfortunately the parents in this case are probably part of the problem (after all behavior like this is learned) so they probably don't care.

I work with kids so I see how they treat each other. Its too bad shit like this happens. But then again, adults aren't much better. Look at how we treat each other on this board, and we are (mostly) adults, age wise at least.
It may be the cause of a parenting issue but once the little monkey stepped over the line into breaking the law it became a legal issue. I see no reason not to involve the law once the law has been broken. Many child molestors were molested as children. That doesnt mean they shouldnt be held responsible for their actions if they are underage and molest another child.

It may be the cause of a parenting issue but once the little monkey stepped over the line into breaking the law it became a legal issue. I see no reason not to involve the law once the law has been broken. Many child molestors were molested as children. That doesnt mean they shouldnt be held responsible for their actions if they are underage and molest another child.

This is EXACTLY why we as police are frustrated. EVERYTHING comes down to us. Even "bullying" on social media. Mental illness. Drug and alcohol abuse. Pretty much everything. Then, when the public doesn't like how it is handled, we get hung out to dry. That's what this is, bullying. Call it "racial this" or "racial that" or harassment (which typically is not a one time behavior, it is repeated) or whatever you want, but now we get to police social media every time someone gets their feelings hurt.

The kid beat the other kids ass. Call it good.

This is EXACTLY why we as police are frustrated. EVERYTHING comes down to us. Even "bullying" on social media. Mental illness. Drug and alcohol abuse. Pretty much everything. Then, when the public doesn't like how it is handled, we get hung out to dry. That's what this is, bullying. Call it "racial this" or "racial that" or harassment (which typically is not a one time behavior, it is repeated) or whatever you want, but now we get to police social media every time someone gets their feelings hurt.

The kid beat the other kids ass. Call it good.
Youre frustrated about doing your job? That sounds like a serious personal issue. When you signed up did they promise you the laws would never change? Your job is to arrest people that commit crimes when its all said and summarized. You dont get to determine how you do that job. You do it according to the procedure set forth by your dept. If your departments procedure is shitty then you voice your concerns and try to get them changed. However, you maintain your professionalism and do what you were hired to do.

I personally dont have a problem with the kid that was harrassed beating the other kids ass. However, what if the kid doing the harassing is a 275lb all state linebacker in high school and the kid being harassed is a 130lb science class nerd?

Forum List

Back