White male terrorist goes on shooting rampage at school

Status
Not open for further replies.

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
You guys are just as violent as the blacks and muslims you despise.

Heal yourselves first, white people of America, before you throw stones at others.

Give up your guns. Defund the police and stop the war on drugs. Defund the military and let the other nations of the world take care of their own problems.

Heal yourselves first, white people of America, before you throw stones at others.

Give up your guns. Defund the police and stop the war on drugs. Defund the military and let the other nations of the world take care of their own problems.

Nikolas Cruz the shooter is a Cuban boat refugee

-Geaux

So you want anarchy

That's what I thought .

So you want anarchy

That's what I thought .

I thought you wanted that?

I think the first 10 or so threads attempting score political points over a pile of dead kids are enough.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back