🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Males are minority of democrat party house candidates

‘Something has actually changed’: Women, minorities, first-time candidates drive Democratic House hopes

1. That's because only beta males who HATE themselves for being born white are democrats
2. This is the goal of the ENTIRE leftist system. No more whites,PERIOD.
white male demolosers are just that losers. given up their manhood for ideology. what a bunch of stupid fks. Ain't pulling my white ass into that equation fks.

I did notice that all those white males exploit and sexually abuse women and sometimes children. And the count continues with CBS. How's Harvey these days? The power is still with the white males. just run that one through your minds. fondler Joe come to mind? Brennan? Clapper, Mueller, so name me someone in power that ain't a white male. They all talk a good talk, but the walk is always absent.

And the one female, Hitlery, twice couldn't convince the party to get her the presidency. Even brought Russia into the campaign. Just saying, failure is always someone else, but not that white guy.

Last edited:
‘Something has actually changed’: Women, minorities, first-time candidates drive Democratic House hopes

1. That's because only beta males who HATE themselves for being born white are democrats

how stupid! "No more whites"??? Look at the amount of WHITE WOMEN AND MEN now active in politics. We people with European backgrounds, male and female, are all here.
Not just in politics. I am talking in general. democrat policies promote third world invasion,high taxes on working people AKA mostly white folks,which leads to less children and more debt to cover the welfare for those third world invaders who pop out 5 and 6 kids a piece.

how stupid! "No more whites"??? Look at the amount of WHITE WOMEN AND MEN now active in politics. We people with European backgrounds, male and female, are all here.
but the white male punks your white female ass for power almost every time.

white male demolosers are just that losers. given up their manhood for ideology. what a bunch of stupid fks. Ain't pulling my white ass into that equation fks.

I did notice that all those white males exploit and sexually abuse women and sometimes children. And the count continues with CBS. How's Harvey these days? The power is still with the white males. just run that one through your minds. fondler Joe come to mind? Brennan? Clapper, Mueller, so name me someone in power that ain't a white male. They all talk a good talk, but the walk is always absent.

And the one female, Hitlery, twice couldn't convince the party to get her the presidency. Even brought Russia into the campaign. Just saying, failure is always someone else, but not that white guy.
"I did notice that all those white males exploit and sexually abuse women and sometimes children." All of them, eh? And you did nothing, Chancey?

Maybe this reflects the mood of the general public opinion that,
1. the GOP is the party of division aka MAWA aka Make America WHITE Again
2. the Democrats are the party of inclusion
I know many Americans believe that; just saying

but the white male punks your white female ass for power almost every time.
Using violence, sure. That seems to be the male way.

only in politics - ya know, in general ............

sddefault.jpg

and Tennessee.

only in politics - ya know, in general ............

sddefault.jpg

and Tennessee.
A demographic that has historically treated minorities poorly are scared spitless that they are becoming the minority.

Obviously, Democratic hopes lie in highly qualified and experienced women. (as long she is not white)

"I did notice that all those white males exploit and sexually abuse women and sometimes children." All of them, eh? And you did nothing, Chancey?
Did you? I don’t vote demoloser

I don’t watch their movies or tv shows or buy their products!

Hilarious!
Republicans think alpha males are pu$$ies like Donald Trump and Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney.
Guys too soft to ever make it in the military.

And look at all the white guys Republicans hate. You got college professors and teachers and engineers and gay men and artists and architects.

In fact a lot of Republican white men work for liberals and Democrats. Because those white Republicans have no education and the only thing they can do is be told what to do.

Or read their books. Ha Hah Hah Hah
Most Republicans have no use for books. Although a few think that a couple of books laying around is decorative.

Most Republicans have no use for books. Although a few think that a couple of books laying around is decorative.
I don’t help those who exploit fellow humans

Hilarious!
Republicans think alpha males are pu$$ies like Donald Trump and Mitch McConnell and Paul Ryan and Mitt Romney.
Guys too soft to ever make it in the military.

And look at all the white guys Republicans hate. You got college professors and teachers and engineers and gay men and artists and architects.

In fact a lot of Republican white men work for liberals and Democrats. Because those white Republicans have no education and the only thing they can do is be told what to do.
Actually other than Trump those other ones are all Cuckservatives. They have spines like a wet spaghetti noodle.

I love these idiotic stereotypes you have....I sold my entire book lot,well most of them anyways. I still own around 200 or so I want my kids to read and own when I pass. My views are based and backed up by fact,your's is based on your own echo chamber.

Whites are not in the minority among Democratic candidates. Not even close.

There are 302 white Democrats up for seats in the House. There are 133 "people of color".

180 of the 435 candidates are women. Far less than half.

Forum List

Back