🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White Males are minority of democrat party house candidates

I wonder if it ever occured a single one of these oh-so-educated, worldly, erudite liberals geniuses that campaigning on an anti-white platform in a white-majority country does NOT win elections. That's rhetorical, of course, I already know they're too consumed with murderous to hate listen to that little instinctive voice inside that says, "This is not a good idea." If their hatred hasn't killed that voice off completely.

It's like liberals are drinking poison and expecting whitey to die from it; they're hurting themselves more than they're hurting us. Look how miserable they've made they own lives; they live in a hell of their own creation.

Obviously, Democratic hopes lie in highly qualified and experienced women. (as long she is not white)
That’s stupid. Republicans just don’t understand the meaning of coalition party.
Unlike Republicans the Democratic Party is open to everyone except the thieves and criminals And child molesters.
how is it the republican party is closed exactly? you can post the link of a republican saying someone isn't welcome in it. just more made up loonesy from a leftist fk.

Yes those Republicans marching in Charlottesville sure looked like an open minded group.

Obviously, Democratic hopes lie in highly qualified and experienced women. (as long she is not white)
That’s stupid. Republicans just don’t understand the meaning of coalition party.
Unlike Republicans the Democratic Party is open to everyone except the thieves and criminals And child molesters.
how is it the republican party is closed exactly? you can post the link of a republican saying someone isn't welcome in it. just more made up loonesy from a leftist fk.

Yes those Republicans marching in Charlottesville sure looked like an open minded group.
How do you know they weren't registered democrats? You got proof they are registered republicans? Also as President Trump said the ORIGINAL reason for the march was to protest the removal of a historical monument and it was being done by Southern Historical groups.

Huh?

I wonder if it ever occured a single one of these oh-so-educated, worldly, erudite liberals geniuses that campaigning on an anti-white platform in a white-majority country does NOT win elections. That's rhetorical, of course, I already know they're too consumed with murderous to hate listen to that little instinctive voice inside that says, "This is not a good idea." If their hatred hasn't killed that voice off completely.

It's like liberals are drinking poison and expecting whitey to die from it; they're hurting themselves more than they're hurting us. Look how miserable they've made they own lives; they live in a hell of their own creation.

How is a campaign based on “equal opportunity for all” an anti-white platform.

You idiots think that equal rights for everyone is somehow anti-white. The fear of the white make patriarchy is real, but the threat they fear is not.

I read it wrong, thought it said 'WhiteWhales' ,d*mn adhd....
~S~

only in politics - ya know, in general ............

sddefault.jpg

and Tennessee.
wow, a another photoshopped picture

How is a campaign based on “equal opportunity for all” an anti-white platform.

You idiots think that equal rights for everyone is somehow anti-white. The fear of the white make patriarchy is real, but the threat they fear is not.
The fact you think every one is equal is hilarious! Is Tom Brady and any other QB equal? How about Michael Jordan and all current players? Equal is your fking utopia dream. How about Bill Gates? Why doesn’t everyone at google make the same salary. Hey fk, I can go on and on want to go toe to toe?

‘Something has actually changed’: Women, minorities, first-time candidates drive Democratic House hopes

1. That's because only beta males who HATE themselves for being born white are democrats
2. This is the goal of the ENTIRE leftist system. No more whites,PERIOD.

how stupid! "No more whites"??? Look at the amount of WHITE WOMEN AND MEN now active in politics. We people with European backgrounds, male and female, are all here.
but the white male punks your white female ass for power almost every time.
Using violence, sure. That seems to be the male way.
It's the democrat way too.

Forum List

Back