White man Shot by Black Man Over Parking Space

Out on bail!
On my thread called black people don’t know how to act, I told how this young black woman wouldn’t give this old white lady a parking spot the old white lady should have got in the first place. My sister in law tried to reason with her but there was no reasoning with her. So my sister in law told the old white lady it’s not worth it. Just go find another spot.

Theres your reparation black people. And that black women set you back just like this shooter.

Out on bail, while the victim remains hospitalized in critical condition

Remember the Progs who caused all of this when the time comes. Remember the worse of them. And the ones who sold out for power and the ones who sold out their own. The issues we have could have been handled differently.

Out on bail, while the victim remains hospitalized in critical condition

It is certainly a reason, I am licensed and carry most of the time. You just never know when some nut ball is going to pull a weapon. If at all possible, I do not plan to be taken out with a full magazine.

But the incident is also taking an emotional toll, Irina said.

“Shane has always been afraid to die,” Irina said. “The only thing he thinks about is if he won’t be able to see me or the baby again. He keeps asking the doctors if he’s going to live, and he’s scared to go to sleep because he thinks he will die.”

Irina said there is also concern about what to do once Post is released from the hospital.

“We definitely don’t feel safe there,” Irina said. “We’re going to need some help, especially if we move somewhere.”

A friend of the family has set up a GoFundMe page to help with the family’s expenses.

Go to gofund.me/02a21ccf

Forum List

Back