White man Shot by Black Man Over Parking Space

I wonder what you posts would be if an unarmed black boy was shot by a cop.

or just imagine if these two races were reversed. Would you ace what did the black man DO to MAKE the white man shoot him.

I don't think blacks can be fixed. They're just not right it the head.
Generally 2 very different operating systems. Different IQ groups perceive problems differently, and formulate differentiating solutions, to said problems as percieved.

Generally 2 very different operating systems. Different IQ groups perceive problems differently, and formulate differentiating solutions, to said problems as percieved.
Different IQ problems ? What do you mean ?

Most blacks see EVERYTHING filtered through their skin color. No race is so focused on skin color than the black race
Says the ppl who created “whites only” who created “Jim crow” who created “apartheid” who are always running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are, how violent blk ppl are, who run up in blk neighbourhoods and shoot n kill elderly blk ppl ?

Post a link to the story. When was it ? Where ? When ? How ?
The NEWS story was posted by

WFAA an ABC affiliate.​

You'd know that if you had a near normal I.Q. I know you need q little extra help being a crack baby and all, but dammit everything a normal person would axe is in the video.

Says the ppl who created “whites only” who created “Jim crow” who created “apartheid” who are always running around trying to prove how stupid blk ppl are, how violent blk ppl are, who run up in blk neighbourhoods and shoot n kill elderly blk ppl ?
I was watching Atlanta. Danny Glover produces that show. This episode was about a black kid who looked white. He wasn't given the respect from the black community. Also Africans from Africa aren't considered black because they know where they come from, they have a homeland they can go back to, etc. But the African still gets treated like a black when he's dealing with white people.

But the black community doesn't consider Africans to be "black"?

Fuck off plagiarist. Don't think I forgot. I remember.
We’ll bring it. Talking about iq. Call me intellectually inferior all day. I don’t give a fk about that.

What you gonna do about all these dumb blk ppl ? The doing part

Mass shooters cowards don’t scare us bitch

:itsok:

The NEWS story was posted by

WFAA an ABC affiliate.​

You'd know that if you had a near normal I.Q. I know you need q little extra help being a crack baby and all, but dammit everything a normal person would axe is in the video.
So it wasn’t picked up by a major ? Ok. Got it.

Actually, it shows enough of the story to charge that dumb thug with attempted murder. Your whining to the contrary only makes you look like a fool.
Yep. And he is being charged with attempted murder. He may be out on bail, but he's going to prison for several years

WTF are you talking about?
This guy is clearly a Trump supporter

1652660528949.png

I'm sure he hates Democratic run cities.

Forum List

Back