White man’s culture in this country has to change

I have never understood how ANY woman could vote Republican, or gays or blacks for that matter. How can you vote for a party that doesn't want women to have equal rights under the Constitution, or that would remove the woman's right to reproductive choice? Talk about voting against your own best interests.
And they won’t admit they don’t want women to have equal rights but they say women do have equality and it’s not bias that produces less than 5% of the Fortune 500 CEOs are Women

They’ll use every excuse. My favorite is that women often times put family first. Women who put family first and let their husbands go to work can understand this explanation.

But what about all the Harvard mba grads who have no kids but are Vice Presidents at companies now? Even in the vp category women are far too under represented but the point is these white male ceos are not picking women to succeed them. Not nearly enough.

If women were 20% of the CEOs that might make sense but less than 5%? Bias is at play here.

I noticed the other day the ceo of the special Olympics is a woman. But that’s not a Fortune 500.

Women should be offended but they are not.

And women have benefitted more than anyone else from affirmative action yet they vote gop. They should be ashamed or embarrassed

Good point. Maybe we can club those women on the head and drag them to CEO offices because it's likely many of them don't want to be CEO's for family reasons or otherwise.
Its not a secret it is overwhelmingly visible.

Many women start out as lethal competitors in any number of businesses. Then they hit their thirties and realize the rat race is simply not making them happy. Yes some want kids or a family some simply wish to stop the dog eat dog competition and enjoy life. Either way they drop out of the race in large numbers and pursue other things and as a result very few are left in the race and competition to the top.

What is ironic is that this is a matter of self determination and personal freedom which women exercise and the feminazis hate it because they cannot control these women.

It is strange how most men learn sooner or later ( usually sooner ) that a woman cannot be controlled and you are fooling yourself if you think you can do so. Yet feminists think they can and grow indignant when women ignore them and do the opposite of what feminists expect or desire.

Perhaps I just don't know enough people, but I've never met a woman that wanted to be a CEO. I have several educated females in my family, and not one of them even went in that direction.

They went for accounting, for business, for medical, and my sister went into nutrition. In fact before her promotion, she was the supervisor in a world renown hospital. Being a CEO never crossed her mind. She has too much work as it is.

It's just like the police or fire departments. It's work that simply doesn't attract females. Are there some? Yes, but they are not the standard, they are anomalies.

I'm a truck driver. I can tell you that there are very few female drivers out there, and even less that have the talent to do the job. Most of the female drivers only do so to be with their husband because they got lonely sitting at home two weeks at a time without their man. So they went on the road for companionship and not because of this haunting desire to handle a big rig. I don't know any females who ever said their dream was to drive a truck.
There’s a lot of diversity in this country. I’m just using women and blacks as examples. In a country as diverse as ours it’s ridiculous to suggest only white men want to be CEOs. It’s simply not true. It’s proof of a power hold the rich have. It’s not our best and brightest in society that become CEOs. It rich men’s kids. And they all just so happen to be white men. This proves the bias.

Some of these rich people pay a lot of money to get their kids the best education and they use their connections just like Jussie Smollett did to get their jobs. Think George Bush jr. he owned the Texas rangers how? He got into Yale how? Why?
No one said that only white guys want to be CEOs

The fact is fat fewer women than men wish to be CEOs which results in fewer women in that small population it absolutely is NOT evidence of bias as you claim

Biden reaching out to the cucked white male demographic

Any man who even uses the word 'cuck' - you can almost guarantee he is a chauvinist at best, a misogynist at worst.

Why?

Because they believe COMPLETELY in their superiority over women (even though they usually don't have the guts to admit it).

They see any man who defends women's right to complete equality as a 'cuck' statement.

Almost all of these men seem to be stupid and/or old...so they are of little consequence.

Kinda like most Trumpbots seem to be.
A lot of white men believe blacks and women are under represented in the executive board room because they aren’t smart enough and don’t work as hard. They completely deny there is a bias that exists still.

Too many blacks and women eithe4 don’t vote or vote republican. Women vote for the party that says it’s ok that less than 5% of Fortune 500 CEOs are women. The women who vote republican must agree that women just don’t have what it takes. That must be it.

Oh sure they’ll tell you that “women” put their family first not their careers but that’s an insult to all the women out there working and getting masters at places like Harvard and then they hit the glass ceiling? Less than 5%?

But blame women for either not voting or voting for republicans. They deserve to be the second class subservient citizens they are.

There is nothing insulting to women, in pointing out that women, generally speaking, are more likely "to put their family first".

And it is kind of crazy to assume that women who vote differently than you, must think the same as you, ie "women don't have what it takes".

A more likely scenario, is that women that vote differently than you, DISAGREE with you.

Which is WHY they vote differently than you.

D'uh.
It’s insulting when you use this lame excuse for why less than 5% of CEOs are women.

It may be true for the subservient women all around the country who did indeed put their families first but they don’t get it. If they didn’t put their family first they would be met by a glass ceiling and a guy like you who has a bias towards women. You just admitted you do. You believe they put their family first. And all the old retiring white male ceos have that same bias my brother. This is what we must stop doing.

I hope you get it please tell me you get the points.?

1. It is not insulting. I see that as a positive, not a negative. When I say it, I mean it that way. If you see it as an insult, that is purely the result of stuff happening on YOUR end of this discussion.

2. I did not admit to having a "bias towards women". Nothing I said could sanely be seen as that. That you did see it as that, reflects poorly on your communication skills.

3. Your widespread and personal knowledge of CEOs is not very convincing.

I have never understood how ANY woman could vote Republican, or gays or blacks for that matter. How can you vote for a party that doesn't want women to have equal rights under the Constitution, or that would remove the woman's right to reproductive choice? Talk about voting against your own best interests.
And they won’t admit they don’t want women to have equal rights but they say women do have equality and it’s not bias that produces less than 5% of the Fortune 500 CEOs are Women

They’ll use every excuse. My favorite is that women often times put family first. Women who put family first and let their husbands go to work can understand this explanation.

But what about all the Harvard mba grads who have no kids but are Vice Presidents at companies now? Even in the vp category women are far too under represented but the point is these white male ceos are not picking women to succeed them. Not nearly enough.

If women were 20% of the CEOs that might make sense but less than 5%? Bias is at play here.

I noticed the other day the ceo of the special Olympics is a woman. But that’s not a Fortune 500.

Women should be offended but they are not.

And women have benefitted more than anyone else from affirmative action yet they vote gop. They should be ashamed or embarrassed

Good point. Maybe we can club those women on the head and drag them to CEO offices because it's likely many of them don't want to be CEO's for family reasons or otherwise.
Its not a secret it is overwhelmingly visible.

Many women start out as lethal competitors in any number of businesses. Then they hit their thirties and realize the rat race is simply not making them happy. Yes some want kids or a family some simply wish to stop the dog eat dog competition and enjoy life. Either way they drop out of the race in large numbers and pursue other things and as a result very few are left in the race and competition to the top.

What is ironic is that this is a matter of self determination and personal freedom which women exercise and the feminazis hate it because they cannot control these women.

It is strange how most men learn sooner or later ( usually sooner ) that a woman cannot be controlled and you are fooling yourself if you think you can do so. Yet feminists think they can and grow indignant when women ignore them and do the opposite of what feminists expect or desire.

Perhaps I just don't know enough people, but I've never met a woman that wanted to be a CEO. I have several educated females in my family, and not one of them even went in that direction.

They went for accounting, for business, for medical, and my sister went into nutrition. In fact before her promotion, she was the supervisor in a world renown hospital. Being a CEO never crossed her mind. She has too much work as it is.

It's just like the police or fire departments. It's work that simply doesn't attract females. Are there some? Yes, but they are not the standard, they are anomalies.

I'm a truck driver. I can tell you that there are very few female drivers out there, and even less that have the talent to do the job. Most of the female drivers only do so to be with their husband because they got lonely sitting at home two weeks at a time without their man. So they went on the road for companionship and not because of this haunting desire to handle a big rig. I don't know any females who ever said their dream was to drive a truck.
There’s a lot of diversity in this country. I’m just using women and blacks as examples. In a country as diverse as ours it’s ridiculous to suggest only white men want to be CEOs. It’s simply not true. It’s proof of a power hold the rich have. It’s not our best and brightest in society that become CEOs. It rich men’s kids. And they all just so happen to be white men. This proves the bias.

Some of these rich people pay a lot of money to get their kids the best education and they use their connections just like Jussie Smollett did to get their jobs. Think George Bush jr. he owned the Texas rangers how? He got into Yale how? Why?

Did George Bush go to college to become a CEO? He came from a rich family. So what?

Companies and stockholders don't care about race or gender, they care about results. When my retirement account does well, I don't go searching through the internet to see which companies are run by a bunch of white guys. All I look at are the numbers and future company predictions. Fund managers get paid by how good of investments they make, not the companies that have a their preferred gender or race.

Whites are 70% of our population. Hispanics and blacks are around 13% each. Should all positions in the US reflect these numbers? It sure would make for some less enjoyable sports games.

------------------------------------- Works out pretty good for Old White Guys if your thinking is correct eh Sealy ??

I always wondered the same thing about the Democrat party and whites. Why would any white person support a party that's trying to make them a minority in their own country?
Because it’s equality and what’s right.

Put it this way ray. You don’t like the greedy rich and how the guys like bob craft and Jussie get off because they have money and connections and better lawyers.

You don’t realize it but those rich white guys don’t give a shit about you. The people with the power and the system they corrupted and control it for their personal greed. This way doesn’t benefit the best and brightest. This benefits the rich, who just happen to be mostly white for obvious reasons.

Do you prefer white privilege or the best and brightest getting the privilege? I want a society where the best shine not where old money controls the system.

The CEOs now are the ones who send their kids to Harvard and use their influence to get them jobs too after college. This isn’t white privilege so much as it’s rich privilege.

They use race to divide us and you’re falling for it

There is nothing "equal" or "right" about the policy of making whites a minority.
If they are a minority they are. We aren’t going to make them anything.

Greeks are a minority in the USA. Like 1% of the population. Only one thing to do. Get to fucking.

All I’m saying is you shouldn’t be voting for one party or the other because of race. That means ray is a white supremist. A racist who wants CEOs to continue their bias when selecting candidates.

1. I completely missed how any of that explains why it is "equal" or "right" to have a policy of making whites a minority. Please try again.

2. There is nothing about NOT wanting a policy designed to be hostile to your ethnic groups interests that makes one any type of "supremacist".

3. Also, in effect, if you believe that the "making whites a minority" is "equal" and "right", then are you not voting at least partially because of "race"?

Forum List

Back