White Men Don't Catcall, They Harass In Other Ways

Oh - and to that lady across from me pumping gas the other day, the one that I couldn't help glancing at a several times...I didn't do so because I think you are beautiful, and therefore I was mesmerized by you..it was to exude my male dominance over you to make you feel small....:doubt:
She didn't even notice you.

I wasn't trying to be noticed.
I should have said DAYUUUMMM!!! Hey mama...whats happeninnnn"....one thing for sure, she would have "noticed" me.
Could she have shot you if she noticed you and felt threatened? She could in my state. Hmmmmmm.....maybe I will have to rethink my opposition to stand your ground laws.

Oh - and to that lady across from me pumping gas the other day, the one that I couldn't help glancing at a several times...I didn't do so because I think you are beautiful, and therefore I was mesmerized by you..it was to exude my male dominance over you to make you feel small....:doubt:

I should have said DAYUUUMMM!!! Hey mama...whats happeninnnn"....one thing for sure, she would have "noticed" me.
Could she have shot you if she noticed you and felt threatened? She could in my state. Hmmmmmm.....maybe I will have to rethink my opposition to stand your ground laws.
Uh...no. And not in your state either.
Stand your ground does not apply for murdering someone for acting 30 years under his age.
Now...had I grabbed a hold of her and tried pulling her towards my car - then yes.
But that is not what I did. I looked at her twice.
But by all means continue to bloviate.

Black men do tend to spit better game then white men.

They also tend to dance better.

They also tend to have bigger cocks.
"Yo baby, you fine" isn't spitting a good game. Black men have the worst lines in the business, Gutter trash like you might be attracted to that sort of loser talk, but normal people wont be. Dancing is fucking lame, so I don't even know why you would talk about "good dancing", and the big cock thing is a myth. Ive unfortunately had to shower with a lot of men throughout high school and in boot camp (insert predictable gay joke here), and ive never seen a difference in cock size between white and black men. There are big ones and there are small ones. The biggest one ive ever seen was on a white dude, so I don't know what youre talking about.

Why are all your posts wrong and stupid? Shouldn't you be chanting some weird shit in a circle with a bunch of other ugly bitches that are into witchcraft? Maybe you should stick to subjects you are more familiar with. Tell us about the power in symbols like pentagrams.

God damn youre fucking weird.

Do you really need to comment on a woman's physical appearance if it doesn't involve a romantic interest?

Do you really think you're going to get laid doing it?

Plus, are you so retarded we need to have this conversation?

Women check me out all the time. It doesn't bother me. Does it bother you or maybe you're bitter because it doesn't happen?

white men don't cat call? guess none of you asshats have ever worked construction or played any team sports...
Yes, ive done both. Ive seen guys quietly commenting to each other about how a girl looks, but ive NEVER seen a construction worker yell some stupid shit at a woman walking by. That only happens in the movies.

white men don't cat call? guess none of you asshats have ever worked construction or played any team sports...
Yes, ive done both. Ive seen guys quietly commenting to each other about how a girl looks, but ive NEVER seen a construction worker yell some stupid shit at a woman walking by. That only happens in the movies.
bullshit....most everything construction workers say is stupid shit...

That may be, but they aren't yelling it at every hot woman that walks by. Your ass would be fired immediately if you were sexually harassing women on the job site like that. Customers don't like it, therefore the employers REALLY don't like it. Like I said, that shit only happens in the movies.

Uh...no. And not in your state either.
Stand your ground does not apply for murdering someone for acting 30 years under his age.
Now...had I grabbed a hold of her and tried pulling her towards my car - then yes.
But that is not what I did. I looked at her twice.
But by all means continue to bloviate.
I wasn't talking about what you did but what you said you could have done to get noticed. Until and unless rape becomes a rare crime any woman could be justified for feeling threatened.

I wasn't talking about what you did but what you said you could have done to get noticed. Until and unless rape becomes a rare crime any woman could be justified for feeling threatened.
Gawd, you're such a pussy!
Why? Don't you have a gun for protection? Why should women be denied the same right? If women could shoot whenever they felt threatened, rape would end.

Gawd, you're such a pussy!
Why? Don't you have a gun for protection? Why should women be denied the same right? If women could shoot whenever they felt threatened, rape would end.
No, I don't have a gun and never did. Women have the same right to have a gun and the same responsibilities. You're such a pussy!

A
Another work hating welfare slug????

Women love a guy who's abusive, has a big cock, and no job. They just fall all over themselves for a catch like that.
Seems to be the case, except I can't verify the big cock part.

But abusive unemployed guys sure are fathering a lot of kids these days.

Because you see it firsthand there at your security guard hut.

White guys catcall but not much from my experience unless they have a crowd of other guys supporting them. Like most guys that cat call they usually sound lame.

Forum List

Back