White Missouri football player speaks out against nonsense; Supports telling idiots "GROW UP" haha!!

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
Ex-Mizzou Player T.J. Moe: Prez Resigning ‘Ridiculous,’ Like Removing Obama Over Shootings

A white player who played at Missouri with Michael Sam and has been in the NFL for 2 years....RIPS all the clowns in the protest....says because of mob rule and mob threats...no players..white or black...had any choice except stay silent or fake support.

THEN he rages on the professor having to resign because he dared to...well...says till hold class.

He tweets that the professor did nothing but tell students to do WHAT THEY CAME TO MISSOURI TO DO........"GROW UP" HAHA!!!

He finishes with "It's obvious I'm a sexist, racist, white privileged ignorant clown for having another opinion"

Ha! Join the club man. We're all sexist racist white privileged now.

Ex-Mizzou Player T.J. Moe: Prez Resigning ‘Ridiculous,’ Like Removing Obama Over Shootings

A white player who played at Missouri with Michael Sam and has been in the NFL for 2 years....RIPS all the clowns in the protest....says because of mob rule and mob threats...no players..white or black...had any choice except stay silent or fake support.

THEN he rages on the professor having to resign because he dared to...well...says till hold class.

He tweets that the professor did nothing but tell students to do WHAT THEY CAME TO MISSOURI TO DO........"GROW UP" HAHA!!!
One whole unimportant white boy is against it? I'm now convinced.......Sike!

Whoa that has profoundly impacted my opinion on this issue
Me too. I was worried I was not going to be able to sleep until they found a white guy that kinda sorta was a former athlete at the school and brave enough to voice his very important opinion. Now I guess the former president gets his job back right?

and that whole "united" thing was crap too
Mizzou player says team not united over boycott
I bet that guy still didnt get to practice until the president stepped down though so of course they were united.
Forced unity is not unity

I'd bank money on it that at least 90% of the white players and probably 60% of the black ones agree with this former teammate when he says the protesters need to grow up.

I bet that guy still didnt get to practice until the president stepped down though so of course they were united.
You're right. We should have kept slavery until all the free people felt safe and comfortable enough to free them.
one of those false comparisons libs are always accusing others of.....

I'd bank money on it that at least 90% of the white players and probably 60% of the black ones agree with this former teammate when he says the protesters need to grow up.
Well since you live in a fantasy world, I don't doubt that you think that.

Yeah it is or you wouldnt have used "forced" as an adjective. Everyone knows that.

YOur description of the situation......

You're right. We should have kept slavery until all the free people felt safe and comfortable enough to free them.
one of those false comparisons libs are always accusing others of.....
Republicans: beaten down minorities should lay down and take it

Democrats: no

Republicans: lol false comparisons

:cuckoo:

Yeah it is or you wouldnt have used "forced" as an adjective. Everyone knows that.

YOur description of the situation......
Nope. It was the coaches description.

Mizzou's Pinkel: Team 'united' amid racial unrest

"Missouri football coach Gary Pinkel proclaimed Sunday that his team is "united" in the wake of racial incidents at the university and how officials have responded to them."

Forum List

Back