White Nationalist Epithet Is A Smear

Sorry, but the only people who get the vapors over the president using the term nationalist are people who hate his guts anyway.

You can't let others control the language, especially when they are idiots.
That’s not true. The Mooch who is a great friend and supporter of Trump explained it very well. I’ll let you see for yourself:

Lol, CNN.

Sorry, videos don't work on my work computer.

There are nationalists who are white nationalists, and there are nationalists who are not.

I went through the same shit during my punk rock days, where there are racist skinheads, and there are non-racist skinheads.

CNN makes zero difference, it is an interview with Trumps buddy. How do videos not work on your computer? Google search “Scaramucci Cuomo interview nationalism” and listen or read a transcript. You might learn something about a different perspective.

I don't care about the opinion of another talking head, Trump's buddy or not.

It doesn’t matter if you care or not, you shouldn’t be make stupid statements proclaiming that only Trump haters oppose him using the phrase nationalism. It’s just not an accurate statement.

It's not about opposing, it's about them caring about it due to them hating ANYTHING Trump does.

Only lefty prog-cucks get the pavlovian effect of nationalism = Hitler.

I'm seeing the Left amping up their use of the epithet "White Nationalist" to smear any Caucasian who expresses patriotic views in support of the U.S. as a sovereign nation.

Calling someone a RACIST is worn out. Normal people see it for the fake "cry wolf" that it is. So now, the Prog-Dems are accusing Normal White people of being what is actually the roots of the Prog-Dem ideology: Neo-KKK.

Don't be fooled. The Real White Racists are the Democrat-Prog descendants of the Democrat Ku Klux Klan.
To say that modern day democrats hold the same values as those from nearly 100 years ago is just stupid. It’s not true of either party. Also White Supremasists and Nazis have adopted the Nationalist term going back to the Germans and WW2 and other commie societies. It is part of an effort to normalize white supremacy in our modern times. When we have a president calling himself a nationalist it is absolutely embarassing. He is either clueless about the historical context of the phrase or he is rallying a base of really ugly people.

Sorry, but the only people who get the vapors over the president using the term nationalist are people who hate his guts anyway.

That’s not true. The Mooch who is a great friend and supporter of Trump explained it very well. I’ll let you see for yourself:

Lol, CNN.

There are nationalists who are white nationalists, and there are nationalists who are not.

I went through the same shit during my punk rock days, where there are racist skinheads, and there are non-racist skinheads.

It is times like these when I wish we had an "oi!" Button.

You just received your first oi.

I'm seeing the Left amping up their use of the epithet "White Nationalist" to smear any Caucasian who expresses patriotic views in support of the U.S. as a sovereign nation.

Calling someone a RACIST is worn out. Normal people see it for the fake "cry wolf" that it is. So now, the Prog-Dems are accusing Normal White people of being what is actually the roots of the Prog-Dem ideology: Neo-KKK.

Don't be fooled. The Real White Racists are the Democrat-Prog descendants of the Democrat Ku Klux Klan.

Just because you believe calling someone a racist is worn out doesn't make it any more true than the 1000+ times wingers bring this up.

View attachment 226083

I'm sorry the truth upsets you.

I'm not sorry that you live in a fantasy world. It keeps you off the streets where you could do real damage.

To say that modern day democrats hold the same values as those from nearly 100 years ago is just stupid. It’s not true of either party. Also White Supremasists and Nazis have adopted the Nationalist term going back to the Germans and WW2 and other commie societies. It is part of an effort to normalize white supremacy in our modern times. When we have a president calling himself a nationalist it is absolutely embarassing. He is either clueless about the historical context of the phrase or he is rallying a base of really ugly people.

when did he win the prize to speak for all white americans?

In fact, how can an orange man speak for white Americans?

It gets even crazier. A native American tries to bomb everyone on the Left and he is called a white nationalist.

Oh Snap!

Next we'll see them using White Cheetos as an epithet.

As if any normal people accept either The Mooch or Cuomo as authorities on anything.

Well when marty says that only trump haters have a problem with the nationalism phrase and I post a video showing a conservative friend of Trump explaining the historical Context and why it’s not an appropriate phrase to use then it pretty much does fly in the face of Marty’s point. How can you disagree with that?

One guy.

One guy on TV expressing the sentiments of many. Did you watch the interview yet or find a transcript to read?

I'll say it, scream it, write it and talk to it daily in here. those kkkers can go stroke their chickens for all I care.

Who killed more Blacks Abe Lincoln, or the KKK?

Who killed more Blacks FDR, or the KKK?

Not that I'm pro KKK I am against any criminal organization.

It's just the Democrats & Republicans killed more than the KKK.

So why is the KKK so much worse than Democrats, or Republicans?
where are your numbers frat boi?

40,000 Blacks killed in the Civil War in 4 years
Partially the fault of Abe Lincoln
&
4,000 Blacks killed in lynching in 80 years partially the fault of the KKK.

Now I can see why the KKK are disrespected but not why Abe Lincoln is respected.

Discussion?

Maybe White Nationalist wouldn't be so bad if the so-called non-racist White Nationalist didn't allow all of the White Supremacists to co-opt the term....

There was a time when white supremacists could just proudly proclaim they were white supremacists with ZERO backlash and social rebuke, no word games needed..

Then the success of the Civil Rights movement killed their ability to be overtly racist -- then they had to play the word game -- so white supremacists decided to call themselves white nationalists in order to have some access to the political space -- the so-called non-racist white nationalists had decades to purge those racists from their ranks, and they didn't.....so now, those white supremacists are your teammates..enjoy

--------------------------------------------- or he is using his definition of NATIONALIST . I knew what TRUMP meant when he said that he was a Nationalist and i agree with him . And i don't much care what you lefties think about the use of the Term Slade .
Yes I know you don’t care what Lefties think which is why I posted a thoughtful and articulate video of Scaramucci, a conservative Trump supporter, explaining the historical context of the phrase. Something a president should be conscious of.
------------------------------------------- i pretty much know what the term means as you lefties define it and i don't much care . I also understand the FOREIGN history of the word and i don't much care Slade .
Then why are you commenting about it? If you don’t care then you don’t care... stop wasting time commenting on things you don’t care about.

I'll say it, scream it, write it and talk to it daily in here. those kkkers can go stroke their chickens for all I care.

&

Now I can see why the KKK are disrespected but not why Abe Lincoln is respected.

Discussion?
sure, how was it lincoln killed 40,000? he never picked up a gun.

Maybe White Nationalist wouldn't be so bad if the so-called non-racist White Nationalist didn't allow all of the White Supremacists to co-opt the term....

There was a time when white supremacists could just proudly proclaim they were white supremacists with ZERO backlash and social rebuke, no word games needed..

Then the success of the Civil Rights movement killed their ability to be overtly racist -- then they had to play the word game -- so white supremacists decided to call themselves white nationalists in order to have some access to the political space -- the so-called non-racist white nationalists had decades to purge those racists from their ranks, and they didn't.....so now, those white supremacists are your teammates..enjoy

"All of the White Supremacists" are a statistically insignificant portion of the population. The folks promoting the White Nationalists Racist meme are on the Left, bub.

Lol, CNN.

CNN makes zero difference, it is an interview with Trumps buddy. How do videos not work on your computer? Google search “Scaramucci Cuomo interview nationalism” and listen or read a transcript. You might learn something about a different perspective.

I don't care about the opinion of another talking head, Trump's buddy or not.

It doesn’t matter if you care or not, you shouldn’t be make stupid statements proclaiming that only Trump haters oppose him using the phrase nationalism. It’s just not an accurate statement.

It's not about opposing, it's about them caring about it due to them hating ANYTHING Trump does.

Only lefty prog-cucks get the pavlovian effect of nationalism = Hitler.

Some may feel that way, but there is substance behind the criticism that even Trump SUPPORTERS can feel, as I presented with the Scaramucci video

&

Discussion?
You are comparing war with murders. What is there to discuss? How dumb that comparison is?

"All of the White Supremacists" are a statistically insignificant portion of the population. The folks promoting the White Nationalists Racist meme are on the Left, bub.
Let me try this again -- because I see you are hypersensitive about it

It is not my responsibility to recognize the difference between white supremacists and white nationalists if there is one -- it is the responsibility of those "non-racist" white nationalists to distinguish themselves from the white supremacists...they don't...

They had a chance to do that in Charlottesville -- when those "racist" white nationalists were yelling "Jews Will Not Replace Us" -- instead, the non-racist white nationalists deflected or pretended none of it happened...

And the rest of the country watched and denounced it with no qualifiers....now you mad at us for not doing your job?

Just because you believe calling someone a racist is worn out doesn't make it any more true than the 1000+ times wingers bring this up.

View attachment 226083

I'm not sorry that you live in a fantasy world. It keeps you off the streets where you could do real damage.

I can say the same for you, an impotent, unimportant winger.

Let me try this again -- because I see you are hypersensitive about it

It is not my responsibility to recognize the difference between white supremacists and white nationalists if there is one -- it is the responsibility of those "non-racist" white nationalists to distinguish themselves from the white supremacists...they don't...

They had a chance to do that in Charlottesville -- when those "racist" white nationalists were yelling "Jews Will Not Replace Us" -- instead, the non-racist white nationalists deflected or pretended none of it happened...

And the rest of the country watched and denounced it with no qualifiers....now you mad at us for not doing your job?

B'loney. You are promoting the Guilty Until Proven Innocent crap that the Left is using as the New Rules.

I don't have to prove my innocence. If you feel guilty, that's your own problem, ot mine.

Lol, CNN.

It is times like these when I wish we had an "oi!" Button.

You just received your first oi.

&

Discussion?
You are comparing war with murders. What is there to discuss? How dumb that comparison is?

As if wars don't kill?

Any KKK wars?

If not why were up to 300,000 killed in Black on Black thuggery since 1970.

It seems the KKK are one of the smallest criminal groups on American soil.

Certainly not as prolific at killing vs many others.

Last edited:

View attachment 226083

I can say the same for you, an impotent, unimportant winger.

NPC Crowd White Nationalist.jpg

Has anyone else ever noticed that a crazy Liberal's main goal for each day is to call people racist?
It's seems like that is all that they ever do.

demsracistisdufhskdfhws.jpg

as they always have been.

Forum List

Back