White Nationalist Epithet Is A Smear

I believe white supremacists when they tell me why they do what they do....

LeeAtwatersFamousSpeech.jpg

Democrat Senator Robert Byrd "I shall never fight in the armed forces with a Negro by my side... Rather I should die a thousand times, and see Old Glory trampled in the dirt never to rise again, than to see this beloved land of ours become degraded by race mongrels, a throwback to the blackest specimen from the wilds."
View attachment 226102
Well if Robert Byrd wanted to pass policies that discriminated against blacks -- he definitely decided to stay in the wrong party for that -- that is what the republicans are all about...

By the way, your Byrd quote is from over 50 plus years ago --- Steve King is racist NOW

Anymore deflections?

I'm seeing the Left amping up their use of the epithet "White Nationalist" to smear any Caucasian who expresses patriotic views in support of the U.S. as a sovereign nation.

Calling someone a RACIST is worn out. Normal people see it for the fake "cry wolf" that it is. So now, the Prog-Dems are accusing Normal White people of being what is actually the roots of the Prog-Dem ideology: Neo-KKK.

Don't be fooled. The Real White Racists are the Democrat-Prog descendants of the Democrat Ku Klux Klan.

We're not fooled. "Nationalism", in it's current useage, refers to "white nationalism". Trump has dropped the "white" because it makes it easier for him to lie about what he means. He's not going after white people sneaking in from Canada across the longest unprotected border in the world. He's not crying "Build that wall" along the Canadian border.

Trump is far from being a nationalist. Well, maybe a Russian nationalist, but certainly not an American nationalist. He doesn't protect American jobs. His goods are all manufactured offshore. He brings Mexicans in under visa to work in his Florida hotels. He's levied all kinds of import duties on goods coming into the US, none of which have translated into more jobs for low wage Americans, but which have translated into higher prices for imported goods.

And he personally pockets millions in the tax cuts he's signed into law since he was elected.

I'm seeing the Left amping up their use of the epithet "White Nationalist" to smear any Caucasian who expresses patriotic views in support of the U.S. as a sovereign nation.

Calling someone a RACIST is worn out. Normal people see it for the fake "cry wolf" that it is. So now, the Prog-Dems are accusing Normal White people of being what is actually the roots of the Prog-Dem ideology: Neo-KKK.

Don't be fooled. The Real White Racists are the Democrat-Prog descendants of the Democrat Ku Klux Klan.
To say that modern day democrats hold the same values as those from nearly 100 years ago is just stupid. It’s not true of either party. Also White Supremasists and Nazis have adopted the Nationalist term going back to the Germans and WW2 and other commie societies. It is part of an effort to normalize white supremacy in our modern times. When we have a president calling himself a nationalist it is absolutely embarassing. He is either clueless about the historical context of the phrase or he is rallying a base of really ugly people.

Sorry, but the only people who get the vapors over the president using the term nationalist are people who hate his guts anyway.

You can't let others control the language, especially when they are idiots.

People who are offended by the word nationalism believe that we shouldn't have a nation in the first place.

My guess (and this might sound crazy, but bear with me) is that the powers-that-be have been trying to completely discredit the word “nationalist” because their ultimate goal is a one world government (internationalism, the New World Order.) And their most effective way of destroying that word is by conflating it with white racism and those who happen to call themselves “white nationalists.”
Is Einstein to blame for this unfair attack on nationalism?

He was a Jew you know.....what did he ever do for this country?
44877128_311831336313337_6565426032462004224_n.jpg

We're not fooled. "Nationalism", in it's current useage, refers to "white nationalism". Trump has dropped the "white" because it makes it easier for him to lie about what he means. He's not going after white people sneaking in from Canada across the longest unprotected border in the world. He's not crying "Build that wall" along the Canadian border.

Trump is far from being a nationalist. Well, maybe a Russian nationalist, but certainly not an American nationalist. He doesn't protect American jobs. His goods are all manufactured offshore. He brings Mexicans in under visa to work in his Florida hotels. He's levied all kinds of import duties on goods coming into the US, none of which have translated into more jobs for low wage Americans, but which have translated into higher prices for imported goods.

And he personally pockets millions in the tax cuts he's signed into law since he was elected.

Oh blah blah blah so sleepy....zzzz. We're not fooled by you NPC Progs.

NPC Crowd White Nationalist.jpg

View attachment 226109

Being shamed for being racist is no fun, is it? Perhaps you should rethink your life.

I don't watch news tv, but where are you seeing this?

Go to a search engine and look up "white nationalist" under the news selection.
Well I went up to yahoo news and searched, and I don't see what you posted about. Stuff about Steve King, but he's a racist pos. Stuff about the conviction of the guy who killed the woman in Charlottesville and Colbert's bagging on Nikki Haley for not getting out of Trump's admin earlier.

And honestly I don't get the sovereign nation thing. I voted for HW at least three times, and that was an untrue charge against him.

To say that modern day democrats hold the same values as those from nearly 100 years ago is just stupid. It’s not true of either party. Also White Supremasists and Nazis have adopted the Nationalist term going back to the Germans and WW2 and other commie societies. It is part of an effort to normalize white supremacy in our modern times. When we have a president calling himself a nationalist it is absolutely embarassing. He is either clueless about the historical context of the phrase or he is rallying a base of really ugly people.

Sorry, but the only people who get the vapors over the president using the term nationalist are people who hate his guts anyway.

People who are offended by the word nationalism believe that we shouldn't have a nation in the first place.

My guess (and this might sound crazy, but bear with me) is that the powers-that-be have been trying to completely discredit the word “nationalist” because their ultimate goal is a one world government (internationalism, the New World Order.) And their most effective way of destroying that word is by conflating it with white racism and those who happen to call themselves “white nationalists.”

View attachment 226108

Historical context, bub. You lack it.

If the new world order, which was set up by victors after WWII, helps avoid another World War, count me against the neo-nationalist movement.

View attachment 226109

Being shamed for being racist is no fun, is it? Perhaps you should rethink your life.

As I'm not a racist like you Progs, I have no reason to feel any shame.

You lose.

View attachment 226109

I know boedecca had no use for Obama, but I don't think race was involved. I disagree with her to the extend that anyone in the dem party has ever advocated giving up our sovereignty. I think any travel restrictions on W are simply stupid though. But that's not mainstream democrat thinking.

View attachment 226108

I never claimed that the attacks are only recent. He was probably one of those leftists who actually wants a one world government, which just goes to show that even intelligent people can be extremely unwise in some ways.

View attachment 226108

Historical context is what I have been dropping all over this post...

You just don't like the fact that history was never on your side when it comes to your desire to be a white nationalist -- because for folks like you, being American isn't enough....

However, since we are speaking of context -- that makes these Americans more patriotic than you could ever be because they proudly died for a country that still treated them like second class citizens while liberating people elsewhere.....and all they wanted in return, was to be treated like a man...but I assume you will never know true love of country on that level...anyhoo, you have fun trying to make up terms to make you feel better about who you are -- the rest of us will settle for Americans..
header.jpg

Maybe White Nationalist wouldn't be so bad if the so-called non-racist White Nationalist didn't allow all of the White Supremacists to co-opt the term....

There was a time when white supremacists could just proudly proclaim they were white supremacists with ZERO backlash and social rebuke, no word games needed..

Then the success of the Civil Rights movement killed their ability to be overtly racist -- then they had to play the word game -- so white supremacists decided to call themselves white nationalists in order to have some access to the political space -- the so-called non-racist white nationalists had decades to purge those racists from their ranks, and they didn't.....so now, those white supremacists are your teammates..enjoy

Translation, the DNC will continue to race bait against all of their political opponents till the end of time

Enjoy.

View attachment 226109

You lose.

Shameless. I'm not a winger like yourself, so it's very hard to gauge your hive mind.

If the new world order, which was set up by victors after WWII, helps avoid another World War, count me against the neo-nationalist movement.

And that is exactly one of their selling points. But don’t fall for it, it’s not going to be the utopia that leftists have been longing for, for centuries. Unless a totalitarian government ruled by a small amount of elites is your idea of Utopia.

Last edited:

This is a lie.

View attachment 226108

You just don't like the fact that history was never on your side when it comes to your desire to be a white nationalist -- because for folks like you, being American isn't enough....

However, since we are speaking of context -- that makes these Americans more patriotic than you could ever be because they proudly died for a country that still treated them like second class citizens while liberating people elsewhere.....and all they wanted in return, was to be treated like a man...but I assume you will never know true love of country on that level...anyhoo, you have fun trying to make up terms to make you feel better about who you are -- the rest of us will settle for Americans..
header.jpg

No, you won't settle for Americans. You want us to be part of a Global "Federation".

View attachment 226109

You lose.

Shameless. I'm not a winger like yourself, so it's very hard to gauge your hive mind.

NPC Crowd White Nationalist.jpg

This is a lie.

Nope. It's the truth.

View attachment 226108

header.jpg

No, you won't settle for Americans. You want us to be part of a Global "Federation".
Based on what? I never outsourced any jobs out this country..

I never moved 75% of manufacturing out of the country in the global pursuit of cheap labor

and I never attended any Davos meetings with my hands out to "globalists" begging for money
270535.jpg

Forum List

Back