White Nationalist Epithet Is A Smear

Maybe White Nationalist wouldn't be so bad if the so-called non-racist White Nationalist didn't allow all of the White Supremacists to co-opt the term....

There was a time when white supremacists could just proudly proclaim they were white supremacists with ZERO backlash and social rebuke, no word games needed..

Then the success of the Civil Rights movement killed their ability to be overtly racist -- then they had to play the word game -- so white supremacists decided to call themselves white nationalists in order to have some access to the political space -- the so-called non-racist white nationalists had decades to purge those racists from their ranks, and they didn't.....so now, those white supremacists are your teammates..enjoy
Er..no, that's not what happened.

White nationalists are a totally different thing from white supremacists. Two. Different. Things.

And white supremacists still proudly proclaim their bias. They are a shrill, tiny group of nitwits.

The left wishes there were more of them.

Please list some of the leftist you speak of who claimed it was going to be a utopia. We're already governed by a small group of elitist, called the donor class. Those who made major capital gains with Trumps tax cuts designed to help them and hurt everyone else.

I didn’t say that they claimed “it” is going to be a utopia. I was saying that many leftists always talk about a future utopia that they can’t wait for, one where everyone will be holding hands and singing Kumbaya. John Lennon’s song ‘Imagine’ is sort of an example of that.
John Lennon? LOL. I mean I laugh at Bernie leaving Brooklyn in the 70s "to have a piece of land." But, Christ on a stick.

I’m not sure what your point is.
My point is just that I'm trying to figure out yours: what is this "global utopian govt" you seem to be saying some dems are pushing?

The UN is to Global Government what Obabblecare is to Nationalized Healthcare.

The Left uses the UN as the training wheels to break down our borders. Note the kowtowing to UN Climate change nonsense and Pro-Palestinian propaganda.

Like when Obama used the UN to halt aid to Israel during the middle of the last Gaza war. No wait, that didn't happen he pledged to resupply them. Never mind.

Thank god for the USA and the UN because Ebola didn't recognize borders.

White nationalists are a totally different thing from white supremacists. Two. Different. Things.
White nationalists are white supremacists. They are a subset of white supremacists. A very large subset.

They are not "totally different" from white supremacists. They ARE white supremacists.

Please list some of the leftist you speak of who claimed it was going to be a utopia. We're already governed by a small group of elitist, called the donor class. Those who made major capital gains with Trumps tax cuts designed to help them and hurt everyone else.

I didn’t say that they claimed “it” is going to be a utopia. I was saying that many leftists always talk about a future utopia that they can’t wait for, one where everyone will be holding hands and singing Kumbaya. John Lennon’s song ‘Imagine’ is sort of an example of that.
John Lennon? LOL. I mean I laugh at Bernie leaving Brooklyn in the 70s "to have a piece of land." But, Christ on a stick.

My point is just that I'm trying to figure out yours: what is this "global utopian govt" you seem to be saying some dems are pushing?

OK, first of all, I’m pretty sure I never said that “Dems” are pushing for anything. I was speaking about leftists in general, historically. If you really need specific examples, then I get the feeling that you’re very young… you seem so surprised to hear about this.

If the new world order, which was set up by victors after WWII, helps avoid another World War, count me against the neo-nationalist movement.

And that is exactly one of their selling points. But don’t fall for it, it’s not going to be the utopia that leftists have been longing for, for centuries. Unless a totalitarian government ruled by a small amount of elites is your idea of Utopia.

You claimed it was a selling point. Who was it that said a world without the scourge of another world war would be one of utopia where we would all hold hands and sing Kumbiyah or John Lennon's Imagine? I don't think that ever happened. The UN and the allies in NATO have fucked up many times but they have done some good as well. Life is just messy.

Whether you believe this or not, there are actually people who advocate for world government. Sometimes they’re called world federalists, or internationalists, or one worlders. Walter Cronkite was one. And apparently Albert Einstein was one too. There are many more. And of course there are many who aren’t famous. But even regular people who like the idea of a world government will often say things like “well, there won’t be any more wars if we only have one government.”

I’m kind of surprised I have to spell all of this out for you guys. Again, I’m wondering how old you guys are.

Well it's true you didn't say dems, but the board is "politics" and leftists is code speak for dems with some posters. No offense.

But what John Lennon or Einstein believed ..... I honestly thought you were going in the direction of Ocasio-Cortez. But Lennon and Einstein have no seat in the dem party.

Convesely, Bannon and the Alt-R are deeply engrained in the current admin that hijacked the gop and turned it into a populist social movement, while the party establishment still controls the senate and possibly the house.

PS, I'm old. and hate it. (-:

Last edited:

The Left uses the UN as the training wheels to break down our borders. Note the kowtowing to UN Climate change nonsense and Pro-Palestinian propaganda.
The United Nations and every treaty we're a signatory of allow us to interpret it under our domestic law. That is our law covers what we do inside our borders. If we agree to do something outside our borders, that is our choice. There are some issues in international criminal law where a US citizen abroad may have difficulty.

If we ever end up with single payer HC, it'll be because the gop refused to create a policy that allowed all Americans access to affordable care. And even then, it won't be the end of the republic.

If we end up with single payer, it will be because the Prog destruction of our education system rendered the population brain damaged.
We would have had single payer by 1950 if not for the auto industry.

Like when Obama used the UN to halt aid to Israel during the middle of the last Gaza war. No wait, that didn't happen he pledged to resupply them. Never mind.

Thank god for the USA and the UN because Ebola didn't recognize borders.
EBOLA, thanks that's what I couldn't remember. After this election and the caravan hysteria ends, I figure Trump will scream at rallies that the dirty rapist Mexicans may infect our precious children with EBOLA

White nationalists are white supremacists. They are a subset of white supremacists. A very large subset.

They are not "totally different" from white supremacists. They ARE white supremacists.
And so they are subsets of the Caucasian race. And so since all these "subsets" are linked, by your "logic", all whites must be white supremacists...

The caravan is coming! Have you heard about this caravan?!? The caravan is coming! Start shitting your pants! The caravan is coming!

Small pox! Leprosy! Middle Eastern terrorists!

Not that we're racist or anything...

And so they are subsets of the Caucasian race. And so since all these "subsets" are linked, by your "logic", all whites must be white supremacists...
BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

I had to quote this to preserve it. Oh, man. This is priceless. :lol:

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

This is actually what fools as yourself believe. And it's why you will lose next week. And it's why the world is laughing at you worthless leftist traitor clowns.

OK, first of all, I’m pretty sure I never said that “Dems” are pushing for anything. I was speaking about leftists in general, historically. If you really need specific examples, then I get the feeling that you’re very young… you seem so surprised to hear about this.

And that is exactly one of their selling points. But don’t fall for it, it’s not going to be the utopia that leftists have been longing for, for centuries. Unless a totalitarian government ruled by a small amount of elites is your idea of Utopia.

You claimed it was a selling point. Who was it that said a world without the scourge of another world war would be one of utopia where we would all hold hands and sing Kumbiyah or John Lennon's Imagine? I don't think that ever happened. The UN and the allies in NATO have fucked up many times but they have done some good as well. Life is just messy.

Whether you believe this or not, there are actually people who advocate for world government. Sometimes they’re called world federalists, or internationalists, or one worlders. Walter Cronkite was one. And apparently Albert Einstein was one too. There are many more. And of course there are many who aren’t famous. But even regular people who like the idea of a world government will often say things like “well, there won’t be any more wars if we only have one government.”

I’m kind of surprised I have to spell all of this out for you guys. Again, I’m wondering how old you guys are.

Well it's true you didn't say dems, but the board is "politics" and leftists is code speak for dems with some posters. No offense.

But what John Lennon or Einstein believed ..... I honestly thought you were going in the direction of Ocasio-Cortez. But Lennon and Einstein have no seat in the dem party.

Convesely, Bannon and the Alt-R are deeply engrained in the current admin that hijacked the gop and turned it into a populist social movement, while the party establishment still controls the senate and possibly the house.

Yes, I know that on this site people mostly talk about American politics only. I was talking more about the bigger picture.

I don’t want to take this thread off-topic, but I definitely believe that there is an agenda to subvert our government and take us all toward a one world government. It may not happen in our lifetime, but I believe it will happen, eventually. That’s why my first comment on this thread was, ‘they are trying to discredit the word nationalist because the ultimate goal of the PTSB is no nations. Global government. But that’s a topic for another thread.

Yes, I know that on this site people mostly talk about American politics only. I was talking more about the bigger picture.

I don’t want to take this thread off-topic, but I definitely believe that there is an agenda to subvert our government and take us all toward a one world government. It may not happen in our lifetime, but I believe it will happen, eventually. That’s why my first comment on this thread was, ‘they are trying to discredit the word nationalist because the ultimate goal of the PTSB is no nations. Global government. But that’s a topic for another thread.
Well "nationalist" is a discredited term. See George Orwell. Patriotism though should be nurtured. And what Trump pushes is "white nationalism."

I'm seeing the Left amping up their use of the epithet "White Nationalist" to smear any Caucasian who expresses patriotic views in support of the U.S. as a sovereign nation.

Calling someone a RACIST is worn out. Normal people see it for the fake "cry wolf" that it is. So now, the Prog-Dems are accusing Normal White people of being what is actually the roots of the Prog-Dem ideology: Neo-KKK.

Don't be fooled. The Real White Racists are the Democrat-Prog descendants of the Democrat Ku Klux Klan.
Who could possibly be so ignorant and so fuking stupid, they would think President Lincoln would belong to a Confederate Party?

DqkfJISW4AEB6HY.jpg

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

This is actually what fools as yourself believe. And it's why you will lose next week. And it's why the world is laughing at you worthless leftist traitor clowns.
You need to take a logic class, clown. Then you will understand what is so funny about your post.

No wonder you drink so much piss.

I'm seeing the Left amping up their use of the epithet "White Nationalist" to smear any Caucasian who expresses patriotic views in support of the U.S. as a sovereign nation.

Calling someone a RACIST is worn out. Normal people see it for the fake "cry wolf" that it is. So now, the Prog-Dems are accusing Normal White people of being what is actually the roots of the Prog-Dem ideology: Neo-KKK.

Don't be fooled. The Real White Racists are the Democrat-Prog descendants of the Democrat Ku Klux Klan.
You're not 'seeing' any such thing.

This is yet another idiotic lie typical of most conservatives as they seek to divide the American people, a ridiculous strawman fallacy devoid of truth and merit.

To say that modern day democrats hold the same values as those from nearly 100 years ago is just stupid. It’s not true of either party. Also White Supremasists and Nazis have adopted the Nationalist term going back to the Germans and WW2 and other commie societies. It is part of an effort to normalize white supremacy in our modern times. When we have a president calling himself a nationalist it is absolutely embarassing. He is either clueless about the historical context of the phrase or he is rallying a base of really ugly people.
You have put your ignorance on display for everyone to see. The National Socialist German Workers Party was so named to differentiate German National socialism from Soviet global socialism. Study some history before you parrot the line of ignorance and let your "alligator mouth overload your hummingbird ass".

I've made some threads addressing "Tired points" by forum idiots.

A.) Fascists correctly identified Capitalists as an enemy of Nationalism.

Capitalism & Nationalism incompatible.

B.) It's not Fascistic , and anti-Semitism which is even the problem as I pointed out that Poland had similar Fascist & anti-Semitic laws in place as Nazis, and didn't do the same thing what-so-ever.

Non-Violent Authoritarian/Anti-Semite regime.

Capitalism and nationalism are perfectly compatible. National Socialism and global Socialism are incompatible with capitalism. Socialism itself is incompatible with capitalism. A modicum of reading would make that crystal clear to you.

A Capitalist Nationalist makes about as much sense as an Ararchist Communist.

The parameters are set against such.

Nationalism would support outlawing foreigners buying out your businesses & property, restricting outsourcing jobs to foreigners & restricting hiring foreigners pushing away from Capitalist freedom & towards Socialist regulation.

The Merriam Webster dictionary defines nationalism:
: loyalty and devotion to a nation especially : a sense of national consciousness (see consciousness sense 1c) exalting one nation above all others and placing primary emphasis on promotion of its culture and interests as opposed to those of other nations or supranational groups.
How is that incompatible with capitalism? How is that incompatible with freedom? Get your head out of your ass wipe your eyes and look around there is a world of logic out there. Don't waste my time with more of your socialist bullshit.

That’s not true. The Mooch who is a great friend and supporter of Trump explained it very well. I’ll let you see for yourself:

Lol, CNN.

Sorry, videos don't work on my work computer.

There are nationalists who are white nationalists, and there are nationalists who are not.

I went through the same shit during my punk rock days, where there are racist skinheads, and there are non-racist skinheads.

It is times like these when I wish we had an "oi!" Button.

You just received your first oi.

Who killed more Blacks Abe Lincoln, or the KKK?

Who killed more Blacks FDR, or the KKK?

Not that I'm pro KKK I am against any criminal organization.

It's just the Democrats & Republicans killed more than the KKK.

So why is the KKK so much worse than Democrats, or Republicans?
where are your numbers frat boi?

40,000 Blacks killed in the Civil War in 4 years
Partially the fault of Abe Lincoln
&
4,000 Blacks killed in lynching in 80 years partially the fault of the KKK.

Now I can see why the KKK are disrespected but not why Abe Lincoln is respected.

Discussion?
You are comparing war with murders. What is there to discuss? How dumb that comparison is?

As if wars don't kill?

Any KKK wars?

If not why did up to 300,000 killed in Black on Black thuggery since 1970.

It seems the KKK are one of the smallest criminal groups on American soil.

Certainly not as prolific at killing than many others.

KKK wars? Ummm. yep. They were one of the best known of the insurgents fighting Reconstruction. Guess what? Their terrorism campaign against former Slaves and Northern Republican interlopers worked and by 1877 the Feds quit the occupation of the South.

Name the number killed in this KKK insurgency against Reconstruction?

Furthermore, name a valid source showing many were killed.

I'm sure W. Bush the exact opposite of a KKK person, killed much more.

Absolutely W. Bush being a mega-Zionist, who let in millions of Illegals, and many Islamic Refugees too is certainly the exact opposite of the KKK.

With that said, I'm against the KKK, for it's anti-Catholic views of the past, and for it's terroristic activities in the past.

But, to say the KKK is the main culprit of American problems, or American killings, is flat out ridiculous.

Trump never said the word white. That is simply an invention of the regressives here. Demanding that people discuss the issue of white nationalism as if he HAD said it is the height of dishonesty.

Until multiculturalists killed off liberalism as the guiding principle of the left, we were a melting pot society, and as a melting pot society, nationalism referred to all of us who take pride in our country.

It's not a dirty word despite dirty people trying to make it one.

Forum List

Back