White Nationalist Media (KKK, AltRight, Skinheads) Cheers Trump’s Immigration Speech

So tell me, who is the worse offender, the guy who is caught at the border and immediately sent home, or one that has avoided detection and broken the law every day they remain in the country and yet another law every day they go to work?
I'm apparently not looking at the problem through your glasses. I don't really know what you mean.[/QUOTE]

The point is the guy immediately caught and returned has broken one law, the ones living and working here have broken multiple laws, multiple times, like every freaking day. Many have committed felonies by assuming others IDs or are using forged documents. An illegal living and working here are the very definition of an ongoing criminal enterprise.

White Nationalist Media Cheers Trump’s “Almost Perfect” Immigration Speech

Donald Trump’s August 31 immigration speech was an angry, hateful rant that sought to fearmonger over the purported dangers immigrants pose to the United States. Trump’s white nationalist media supporters loved it.

Trump’s disturbing courtship with and widespread support from white nationalists is unprecedented for a major party nominee in recent history. Stephen Bannon, the chief executive of the "alt-right" publication Breitbart News, recently became chief executive of Trump's campaign.

During and after Trump’s speech, white nationalists weighed in with glowing testimonials.

Jared Taylor, publisher of the white nationalist publication American Renaissance:

View attachment 88049
View attachment 88050

These sickos are so un-American. It's a joke that they think they are patriots. Not even close.

Yet it's muslims who are doing all the killing. You know, like the ones the Clinton/Kaine ticket has ties to.

Donald Trump’s August 31 immigration speech was an angry, hateful rant that sought to fearmonger over the purported dangers immigrants pose to the United States. Trump’s white nationalist media supporters loved it.

Trump’s disturbing courtship with and widespread support from white nationalists is unprecedented for a major party nominee in recent history. Stephen Bannon, the chief executive of the "alt-right" publication Breitbart News, recently became chief executive of Trump's campaign.

During and after Trump’s speech, white nationalists weighed in with glowing testimonials.

Jared Taylor, publisher of the white nationalist publication American Renaissance:

View attachment 88049
View attachment 88050

These sickos are so un-American. It's a joke that they think they are patriots. Not even close.
A lot of democrats will vote Trump....

Yet blacks and Hispanics risk their lives to live with white people

You make a good point, across the world white people aren't charging across borders demanding to live in African nations or Middle Eastern nations.

In America, white people aren't charging across your border to demand to live in Mexico and Central American nations.

This is something that the Alt-Left cannot understand, the Alt-Left do not agree with either borders or even individual nations anymore, they think that it should be One World, One People and then they talk about what is and what isn't Patriotism and who is and who isn't Patriotic.

Is it Patriotic to want to dismantle America and American Western values by allowing the Third World to charge into your nation? Is it Patriotic to not sing the American National Anthem? Is is Patriotic to blame your nation for most of the world's ills? Is it Patriotic to cheer those who burn and urinate on the American flag?

Well, is it?

Kwame Kirkpatrick likes Hillary. He is in prison for corruption, so what does that mean?

It means the Association Fallacy is still alive and kicking.

So tell me, who is the worse offender, the guy who is caught at the border and immediately sent home, or one that has avoided detection and broken the law every day they remain in the country and yet another law every day they go to work?
I'm apparently not looking at the problem through your glasses. I don't really know what you mean.

The point is the guy immediately caught and returned has broken one law, the ones living and working here have broken multiple laws, multiple times, like every freaking day. Many have committed felonies by assuming others IDs or are using forged documents. An illegal living and working here are the very definition of an ongoing criminal enterprise.[/QUOTE]

Oh. You are supporting deporting all 11 million illegals, regardless? I don't care one way or the other, but people who know a LOT more about it than I do say logistically it can't be done and for economic reasons it shouldn't be done. If there's a good reason for sanctuary cities or for allowing illegals charged with a crime to be released without any further action, I'd like to know why. However, I'm not going to make a totally emotional decision about immigration like you appear to be doing.

You know who likes Trump?

Ben Carson...an African American pediatric neurosurgeon.

Using lib logic, all Trump supporters apparently save the lives of thousands of children.

View attachment 88049
View attachment 88050

A lot of democrats will vote Trump....
According to a Gallup poll, 91% of Democratic and Democratic leaning voters support Clinton. 85% of Republican and Republican leaning voters support Trump.
Voter general election preferences

I'm apparently not looking at the problem through your glasses. I don't really know what you mean.

The point is the guy immediately caught and returned has broken one law, the ones living and working here have broken multiple laws, multiple times, like every freaking day. Many have committed felonies by assuming others IDs or are using forged documents. An illegal living and working here are the very definition of an ongoing criminal enterprise.
Oh. You are supporting deporting all 11 million illegals, regardless? I don't care one way or the other, but people who know a LOT more about it than I do say logistically it can't be done and for economic reasons it shouldn't be done. If there's a good reason for sanctuary cities or for allowing illegals charged with a crime to be released without any further action, I'd like to know why. However, I'm not going to make a totally emotional decision about immigration like you appear to be doing.[/QUOTE]

Actually you are the one making a totally emotional decision, mine is based on the law. It says the consequences for illegal entry is deportation, it's just that simple, everything else is pure BS and politics.

Forum List

Back