White Nationalist with many weapons arrested outside WH in advance of protest.

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
just wait little guy. Everytime y'all jump the gun (pun intended) on these things we get to find out that the guy is a fruit cake and/0r a lefty. Just sit tight and try not to get ants in your pants.
He's a violent trumper...which by definition makes him a fruitcake

Cap Cops on high alert & another job well done!

Good that they are on alert. You got to be pretty stupid to travel with swastikas on your vehicle and weapons inside your pickup truck into Washington, DC, kind of like have an invitation to "arrest me first". Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
I figure Capital Police aren't going to take another ass whipping by anti-American extremists anytime soon, figuring they've had enough. Push comes to shove, I figure they will defend with weapons far sooner than last time the extremists were leading the way against them and the seats of government. I hope the radicals don't launch another attack, so it doesn't come to that. If the radicals do launch another attack, I support whatever action the Capital Police have to take to defend.

Good that they are on alert. You got to be pretty stupid to travel with swastikas on your vehicle and weapons inside your pickup truck into Washington, DC, kind of like have an invitation to "arrest me first". Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
I figure Capital Police aren't going to take another ass whipping by anti-American extremists anytime soon, figuring they've had enough. Push comes to shove, I figure they will defend with weapons far sooner than last time the extremists were leading the way against them and the seats of government. I hope the radicals don't launch another attack, so it doesn't come to that. If the radicals do launch another attack, I support whatever action the Capital Police have to take to defend.

IMHO? Next time around, one warning shot … then mow the fuckers down.

Hah, the guy identified as Donald Craighead age 44 from Oceanside California. Little chance he's a conservative. Must be one of those guys from Antifa with a fried mind gone wild off some illicit drug ...

Indeed total FBI/ AntiFa false flag operation! :lol:

1631589981066.jpeg

Whuu-wyyyt supremacy is Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeal!!!!

OMG put a fence up around the Capitol now!!!

Glad they caught this one. This does go to prove one thing. Mentally ill people seem to congregate in and near Washington DC.
Glad this particular one was taken out before he hurt anyone.

Forum List

Back