White Nationalist with many weapons arrested outside WH in advance of protest.

I must have missed that warning. Do post. In the meantime, drone strikes on White Nationalist, Militia, and Proud Boy strongholds would be pretty fun. :)
They should fly a drone over your house and drop one in your head. That would be hilarious

Good that they are on alert. You got to be pretty stupid to travel with swastikas on your vehicle and weapons inside your pickup truck into Washington, DC, kind of like have an invitation to "arrest me first". Play stupid games win stupid prizes.
I figure Capital Police aren't going to take another ass whipping by anti-American extremists anytime soon, figuring they've had enough. Push comes to shove, I figure they will defend with weapons far sooner than last time the extremists were leading the way against them and the seats of government. I hope the radicals don't launch another attack, so it doesn't come to that. If the radicals do launch another attack, I support whatever action the Capital Police have to take to defend.

I'm not whatever action. I don't advocate for or support violence.

I don't want the police to shoot people.

I'm hoping that the day will be peaceful.

If it's not, I don't want people to be hurt. No matter who they are.

IMHO? Next time around, one warning shot … then mow the fuckers down.

I can't disagree with you more.

I don't want anyone to be hurt or killed.

If the crazy people become violent it doesn't mean that the police have to be violent too.

Yes, if the police have no other choice, that's a different situation but I want every non violent solution tried before any police shoots anyone.

If the crazy people become violent it doesn't mean that the police have to be violent too.

Yes, if the police have no other choice, that's a different situation but I want every non violent solution tried before any police shoots anyone.

Sometimes a violent attack warrants a violent response. Would I WANT to see that? Of course not. But the Cap Cops were WAY too nice.

I suspect that if it happens again on Saturday, they'll have learned their lesson.

Well, that explains the antlers...... :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: And the American flag license plate cover.....:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: And the Swastika carved into the car....:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

It's more that he was there to prepare to attack the DNC during the demonstration.

The crazy shitheads were Democrat turds that gave their blessing to the six months of Negro and Communists rioting, looting, murdering and destruction in over 200 American cities.

The crazy shitheads were Democrat turds that gave their blessing to the six months of Negro and Communists rioting, looting, murdering and destruction in over 200 American cities.
How have you not yet figured out that Democrats judge the acceptability of violence by the demographics of violent?

Sometimes a violent attack warrants a violent response. Would I WANT to see that? Of course not. But the Cap Cops were WAY too nice.

I suspect that if it happens again on Saturday, they'll have learned their lesson.

Personally, I don't want anyone to be hurt.

Yes if there is no other choice the police need to defend themselves and our capitol.

However my choice is that violence is the absolute last resort.

The crazy people have already made the ashli person a martyr. The police don't need to create another one.

I'm not whatever action. I don't advocate for or support violence.

I don't want the police to shoot people.

I'm hoping that the day will be peaceful.

If it's not, I don't want people to be hurt. No matter who they are.
They can find a so called white nationalist with a BB gun. But foreign terrorists with several passenger jets 20 years ago, whoa. Not in my pay grade. Most likely they were on their 10th vacation of the year when it happened.

Personally, I don't want anyone to be hurt.

Yes if there is no other choice the police need to defend themselves and our capitol.

However my choice is that violence is the absolute last resort.

The crazy people have already made the ashli person a martyr. The police don't need to create another one.
Joe Potatohead said he will use F-15s and nuclear weapons to defend the Capitol. Nothing to worry about.

Forum List

Back