White nationalists caught trying to film video in front of Emmett Till memorial

Since leftists are so happy to pull down monuments...maybe it's time for good old Emmetts to go!

I wonder why they took off running,

Bad conscience.

You can tell how fragile these cowardly goofs really are since they cannot bear watching that murdered boy being memorialized, and so they have to vandalize that memorial whichever way they can. Dosing it in their bile, and filming it for the sordid "fun" of their ilk. That doesn't even amount to an odious high school prank, but still, running was what you'd have to expect.

I wonder why they took off running,

Bad conscience.

You can tell how fragile these cowardly goofs really are since they cannot bear watching that murdered boy being memorialized, and so they have to vandalize that memorial whichever way they can. Dosing it in their bile, and filming it for the sordid "fun" of their ilk. That doesn't even amount to an odious high school prank, but still, running was what you'd have to expect.
More than likely, fear of the PC MOB

WTF is a white nationalist flag?
Here's a few:
th
th

I wonder why they took off running, although I know a bunch of stupid people who will claim that their privacy was violated because they didn't give permission to be video taped

The Emmett Till Memorial Commission executive director said the group, carrying a neo-Confederate flag, appeared to be making a propaganda video.

Watch: White nationalists trigger sirens in front of Emmett Till memorial
Nov. 3, 201901:15
Nov. 3, 2019, 9:45 AM PST / Updated Nov. 3, 2019, 11:10 AM PST
By Doha Madani
A group of people carrying a white nationalist flag were caught on camera Saturday attempting to film a video in front of the Emmett Till memorial in Sumner, Mississippi.

Patrick Weems, executive director of the Emmett Till Memorial Commission, told NBC News that the group was captured on camera by a new surveillance system that was updated when the bulletproof memorial was dedicated on Oct. 19.

"This is the first incident we’ve seen of what appears to be white nationalists making a propaganda video," Weems said.

One man can be heard in the video identifying the sign as a monument representing the "civil rights movement for blacks."

"What we want to know is, where are all of the white people?" he continued.

In another clip, the group can be seen scrambling for their cars after sirens go off, a newly added security feature.

Since the incident Saturday morning, the site has been monitored by the Tallahatchie County Sheriff's Office.

The group was carrying a white flag with a black St. Andrews cross, a symbol authorities said were connected to a neo-Confederate group called the League of the South in Alabama, according to Weems.​

White nationalists caught trying to film video in front of Emmett Till memorial
You are wrong. Nationalists, white or black, carry the American flag-flag of the nation-get it? A flag with a black fist is Black Panther and a flag with confederate symbols is white supremist.
What am I wrong about? I didn't write the article, I only posted it.

The new memorial is bullet-proof because rightwing racists will shoot at it.

Sirens and cameras are installed because rightwing racists will attempt to vandalize the memorial, the consequence of their hate.

That such measures must be taken to safeguard the memorial is indeed a telling example of how pervasive rightwing fear and hate truly is.

Is it as bad as Antifa terrorist fascists trying to burn down venues where conservative speakers such as Ben Shapiro are speaking?

Leftists dont sneak around and take pictures of monuments they dont like.

View attachment 287887
No, Leftists are so tolerant and peaceful, they actually vandalize and destroy historical statues. Why bother with just taking pictures?

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/state/north-carolina/article231680543.html

At least a dozen Confederate statues have been defaced around the South so far in 2019.
Did you know that particular memorial was just replaced with a bulletproof one?

Is it as bad as Antifa terrorist fascists trying to burn down venues where conservative speakers such as Ben Shapiro are speaking?

View attachment 287887
No, Leftists are so tolerant and peaceful, they actually vandalize and destroy historical statues. Why bother with just taking pictures?

https://www.charlotteobserver.com/news/state/north-carolina/article231680543.html

At least a dozen Confederate statues have been defaced around the South so far in 2019.
I doubt that even a bullet proofing will protect a memorial against those peaceful, tolerant antifa terrorist thugs.

View attachment 287887

I doubt that even a bullet proofing will protect a memorial against those peaceful, tolerant antifa terrorist thugs.
I think you're confused.....

View attachment 287887

I think you're confused.....
What's confusing about 12 historical statues being defaced by Leftist thugs in about a year?

I wonder why people seem so threatened by a memorial to a teenager lynched by evil people ?
Trying to link it to protests over statues celebrating people who fought for slavery highlights the stupidity inherent in these clowns.

a flag with confederate symbols is white supremist.
No, that is not necessarily true.

Most of the time the Confederate battle flag is used, is in ceremonies honoring Civil War dead, not a bunch of toothless yayhoos who cant spell secession.

What is the 'White Nationalism' flag?

Well it is not the Betsy Ross flag, that is a flag for our early colonies after independence was won.
Is the Betsy Ross Flag racist? Meaning, history and symbolism behind 13-star flag

It isnt the Gadsen flag
Don't Tread on Me: The Meaning & History Behind the Gadsden Flag

According to this article, there is a whole slew of white nationalist flags
6 white nationalist symbols to look out for this weekend

But they are full of shyte, because the Bonnie Blue flag simple means independence, and these leftwing kookoos can kiss my ass.

No, that is not necessarily true.

Most of the time the Confederate battle flag is used, is in ceremonies honoring Civil War dead, not a bunch of toothless yayhoos who cant spell secession.

Okay, you know how to spell "secession", but you fail at "yahoos" and "can't". All in a quest to excuse the use of the Confederate battle flag using a statistic you made up.

Most assuredly, the Confederate battle flag stood and stands for white supremacy, and the yahoos definitely use it to express they concur. There is no excusing that at any time and in any way, and it's particularly odious on a thread concerning a lynched boy, and the memorial in his name. Thoroughly, utterly unbecoming.

I wonder why people seem so threatened by a memorial to a teenager lynched by evil people ?
Trying to link it to protests over statues celebrating people who fought for slavery highlights the stupidity inherent in these clowns.
I wonder why the leftist whites feel so threatened by the FREE SPEECH RIGHTS of those who disagree with them.

Forum List

Back