🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

White North Carolina offical removed for saying. Mrs. instead of Dr in a zoom confrence?

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
It is white privaledge to call her Mrs. instead of Dr. ?How? She should be glad she wasnt called something worse you ask me! If I was a Doctor I would not mind being called Mr.s nothing wrong with that.

It is white privaledge to call her Mrs. instead of Dr. ?How? She should be glad she wasnt called something worse you ask me! If I was a Doctor I would not mind being called Mr.s nothing wrong that.
She should have called him "boy".

It is white privaledge to call her Mrs. instead of Dr. ?How? She should be glad she wasnt called something worse you ask me! If I was a Doctor I would not mind being called Mr.s nothing wrong with that.

It is highly disrespected after one is corrected to the status of another. No one would call a man with Doctorate Degree Mr.; so this elected official is either a misogynist or a racist; likely both.

It was disrespectful. He certainly wouldn't have done to anyone superior to him. He got what he deserved.

It is white privaledge to call her Mrs. instead of Dr. ?How? She should be glad she wasnt called something worse you ask me! If I was a Doctor I would not mind being called Mr.s nothing wrong that.
We should call you Butch, Butch.

And if she had, no one would have done ANYTHING to her. Nor should they. When the hell did saying something offensive become serious enough to take away their job or even their career? What kind of childish, tantrum-throwing spastics have people become?

She isn't an actual Doctor. What the fuck is going on in America!?
Yes, bubby, she is a doctor of public health. That you don't recognize it remains immaterial; iow, your opinion is for you only. If you had business at the meaning and refused to use her title, you should be removed.

" What kind of childish, tantrum-throwing spastics have people become?" is exactly what you are doing, Esdraeleon.

Collins should have caller her Dr. She has the degree; I assume she is telling the truth. I'm not sure what a doctorate in public health is suppose to be. Is she in charge of telling people to wash their hands?

Yes, bubby, she is a doctor of public health. That you don't recognize it remains immaterial; iow, your opinion is for you only. If you had business at the meaning and refused to use her title, you should be removed.

She's not a Doctor, as in a medical Doctor. All she has is some PhD.

There is no requirement to refer to every person with a PhD. as "Doctor", bubby.

And if she had, no one would have done ANYTHING to her. Nor should they. When the hell did saying something offensive become serious enough to take away their job or even their career? What kind of childish, tantrum-throwing spastics have people become?

Liberalism is a mental disease. And the inmates are running the asylum.

You first have to explain what was going on with him when he was corrected and refused to respond politely. What is the explanation of his behavior, given that a person with a doctorate has customarily been referred to as "Dr." for decades if not hundreds of years? The honorific "Dr." is not limited to medical doctors. My professors in undergraduate school and in law school were referred to with this honorific. this guy's actions appear to be grounded in some sort of trend among right-wingers to undermine our social system. He seems to be having some sort of temper tantrum.

The honorific "Dr." is not limited to medical doctors.
The Finns have a saying: a sir is a sir, and madam is a madam, but doctors have stumps for penises.
Sorry that you can't answer why this guy cannot recognize American customs. Is he that out-of-touch with American society and customs? When I went to school, I addressed my professors as "Dr." including the one who went on to become the president of one of the Seven Sisters. I have a J.D., but folks don't address people with this degree as "Dr." "Esquire" will do. But I have never, ever asked for it. But I have a friend, who a Swedish man who graduated from the University of Upsala and earned a PhD in psychology and social work from U.C. San Diego. when I met him. I addressed him as "Dr." so he nudged me by addressing me as "Dr. [Lys]" to remind me that we are equals in our exchanges, and he addresses me and I address him as such.

Except that we now call each other by our first names.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back